new phone user auto start up problem

Guest leepeter197924

Guest leepeter197924

hi everyone new in here done a little research before i got this phone its hard to find one when i got it back in jan 2013,maybe its discontiued maybe its half price only 99 pound,and i got it for 59.99 (new phone)because i bought it with a orange ready deal package which prepay 60 pound for topo up (auto topup 10 pound a month)and credit didnt go to my account for 3 weeks i called orange they give me 10pound free credit(but lost 6 pound already for gprs usage).

now i already root this phone and change the room to xolo ics but i cant use chinese apps(360 mobilesafe apps) to disable the auto start apps.so guys what you using for delete the unused apps and what apps (im on pay as you go should i keep navigon?)

so many apps cant run on this phone ...such like triple town ,subway surf,and more

last when is the jb update coming !!!!

Guest i am not a hacker

You have to root it with the aio tool. You don't need navigon and definitely remove social Gallery.

We don't know when jb is coming or if it es even going to come at all

Guest leepeter197924

why i got the games from google play says it`s work with xolo-x900,then when i open it come up the loading page (subway surf,triple town)and just quit back to the main screen. anything i can do about it?

Guest i am not a hacker

For subwaysurfer get an older apk from the Internet. The new version doesn't work on our phones. Type in subway surfer 1.6 apk and download and install it on your phone.

It's not illegal as the app is free anyway

Guest leepeter197924

and the price i paid for this phone is good 70pound +60pound topup(will last me really long cuz i dont use this phone only for my wife to call me when is emergency)but also thinking about a google nexus 4 back on web again ,,,,