[ROM] HOLO-CM7 the really CM10 experience on Metal! (22/04/2013)

Guest drmad

Guest BlackDiamond87

This rom is really great, I like it a lot ;)

The only thing that I changed is the launcher.. "tt launcher", as well as "holo launcher", is beautiful but still laggy in our device, so I replaced it with the latest version of ADW Launcher Ex which is very smooth and fast, at least for me.

I can't wait for the next version. Will it be a stable version (I mean no nightly build)?

Many thanks for your work :)

Guest drmad

This rom is really great, I like it a lot ;)

The only thing that I changed is the launcher.. "tt launcher", as well as "holo launcher", is beautiful but still laggy in our device, so I replaced it with the latest version of ADW Launcher Ex which is very smooth and fast, at least for me.

I can't wait for the next version. Will it be a stable version (I mean no nightly build)?

Many thanks for your work :)

Thanks man for using my rom! :)

I want this rom is similar to the most recent version of Android, whenever I can do or find something like the update it! If you have any ideas I will be happy to hear them

Guest BlackDiamond87

Thanks man for using my rom! :)

I want this rom is similar to the most recent version of Android, whenever I can do or find something like the update it! If you have any ideas I will be happy to hear them

Oh well I think that, apart the launcher which is a personal choice, currently it doesn't come to my mind anything because this rom is great as is ;)

I'd have just a question: since this rom is a cm nightly build, are there any differences between this and the cm 7.29 davidevinavil version? I mean about the stability, possible bugs, etc. Or, even though it's a nightly build, it is stable in any case?

Edited by BlackDiamond87

Guest drmad

the nightly build isnt new compiled but i have ported it from htc vision using davidevinavil build as base then this build is stable same davevinavil build ;)

Edited by drmad

Guest BlackDiamond87

the nightly build isnt new compiled but i have ported it from htc vision using davidevinavil build as base then this build is stable same davevinavil build ;)

Ok, thank you very much drmad for your amazing work :)

Guest digitaldai

I have been using this for the last week, nice update thank you :D smooth and reliable. As above I use the ADW launcher with no animations changed the load animation back to cyanogen 7 standard.

Only issue I have found stock email formatting was out a bit half the message text missing, I am using Enhanced email which is fine.

Guest mouin

everything abt dis is 'ROM is Great'..

one option regarding notification bar option should be given in system settings. to choose wht to have nd wht not...

thnx for the rom...

Edited by mouin

Guest mouin

battery problem.. it never gets full charged .. stucks somewhere at 94 -96 .. and also it drains out too quickly...

can u help me out.. will try out ur new update ..

Guest drmad

I do not think it depends on the changes I made to cm7 ... for me work fine, maybe it depends on some app you have active or on your battery

Guest ricky96y

battery problem.. it never gets full charged .. stucks somewhere at 94 -96 .. and also it drains out too quickly...

can u help me out.. will try out ur new update ..

the charge problem is about the kernel version with 1% battery step (i think). For the battery drain i have the same problem with this rom. I'm not using this rom because of this problem with the battery, about that, holo-cm7 is fantastic.

Guest mouin

I do not think it depends on the changes I made to cm7 ... for me work fine, maybe it depends on some app you have active or on your battery

m in love with this rom. and will try a week or more to see the battery problem..

Guest atoxx

Hi guys, what i've to do for load this rom? ?I've rom stock 2.3.6 with root e recovery. I must simply load the file zip? I don't understand what is the first step

1. Flash V.4

Is this file [LiquiMT]CM7 - Nightly_HOLO_V.4?

Can you help me?

Excuse me for my english :)

Edited by atoxx

Guest atoxx

Can i flash over rom stock? i've recovery mt 2.2 how can I install recovery cwm? I must delete recovery mt 2.2 and if yes how?

Edited by atoxx

Guest rohx

Hi, i flashed this rom after few weeks with miui and everything ok. But when i install link2sd from the market and after rebooting the phone it disappeared from the menu. I mean, it's still installed but there is no shortcut fro the menu. Someone knows what happened? Thanks!!