[ROM][ICS-B952]Slim ROM

Guest TangerineTractor

Guest TangerineTractor

Paul explains the overclocking and minimums stuff in his thread.. All phones are different, mine is stable at 1.19 but not higher.

Edited by TangerineTractor

i also had a reboot after i set it to 1.19ghz... now im on 1.11ghz and no reboot so far

No reboot here y4sss1n, but i have had issues with BBC iPLayer force closing when media starts, after flashing paul's OC Kernel & no frills. This was working before it was flashed.

Or maybe I should have reset the settings of "Pimp my ROM" before unintsalling? Anyone else have issues now withBBC iPlayer. I have uninstalled the player and media apps as well. Still wont play. :(

Edited by ptoner

Guest bladebuddy

Has anyone noticed strange battery drops when the battery low notification warning comes up.

I have noticed it on two separate days now , a little after the warning comes on the battery drops very quickly into single figures. Seems fine the rest of the time.

Hopefully its the rom and not my battery.

Cheers J.

2 mins of Wifi usage dropped battery by 4%. It also dropped the WiFI connection altogether when downloading news articles to Google Currents.

Will keep a look out for the battery drop you speak about Bladebuddy.

Guest daivatam

your camera is filming at 800 because mine d'ont only 640

ps indeed seems to be the best rom to date...fast and stable ...I have it from yesterday and no problem at all...

PS what do you take your screenshots with on this ROM?

All you need to do is press the power button and the volume up button simultaneously.

Its been a feature of ICS and above since day one.

Edited by kyan31

All you need to do is press the power button and the volume up button simultaneously.

Its been a feature of ICS and above since day one.

Doesn't seem to work for me on this ROM

... Power button and Volume down does though, not up like stated....

Edited by ptoner

Guest mr_mufy

good staff.

I tested this rom, but do not know if it's worth it.

I cant use the link2SD pointed on HTCmania.

I don't think that this it's more quicker of Kyan31.

He has a really great rom.

Tried about 6 ROMs now and this is the fastest of the lot of them. Wasting time trying the other ROMs to be honest. Always end up back with SLIM.

Its much faster than Lightening ROM, for me anyways.

Fastest one yet. Hope they update it as per the latest B960.

Where is their official outlet for the ROM does anyone know?

Guest TangerineTractor

Tried about 6 ROMs now and this is the fastest of the lot of them. Wasting time trying the other ROMs to be honest. Always end up back with SLIM.

Its much faster than Lightening ROM, for me anyways.

Fastest one yet. Hope they update it as per the latest B960.

Where is their official outlet for the ROM does anyone know?

the link on the opening post if the original forum in Spanish

Anyone manage to get SpiritFM working on this? Not working for me using the latest version which has G300 support? There are so many settings in this app but i have a feeling it may be because its based on an old version of ICS.

Great rom but i do miss the theming aspect of Cyanogen, but this has a lot better battery life. I did however have a couple of issues with wifi showing enabled but not active in a good signal area, i had to reboot to enable connection.

B952 has always been fast i very much doubt anything ie B960 will come close.

I have always thought B944 was the least buggy version so far. It had no volume issues and was pretty stable in the storage dept.

B960 does has a couple of fixes though, for example it is the first rom that has external_sd set as the default storage option in the build.prop and it seems to work too.

Guest bladebuddy
Anyone manage to get SpiritFM working on this? Not working for me using the latest version which has G300 support? There are so many settings in this app but i have a feeling it may be because its based on an old version of ICS.

Great rom but i do miss the theming aspect of Cyanogen, but this has a lot better battery life. I did however have a couple of issues with wifi showing enabled but not active in a good signal area, i had to reboot to enable connection.

There is a radio app with this rom so why do you need spirit cm ?.

Guest bladebuddy

I see its not working if you download a radio app from the play store it might. Will look into finding one J.

Scrap that it does work after manually typing in a radio frequency.

Edited by bladebuddy