worth buying???

Guest plewis1981

Guest plewis1981

Hi all.

My ZTE Crescent (OSFII) died a painful death today :(

I am considdering this phone as a replacement and was wondering if it is any good, and if the camera flash works on ICS/JB roms and also if it can be used as a tourch.

Also i hear the the speaker volume is quite low, is it any worse than ZTE Crescent (OSFII)

ThanksM and I hope to be joining you soon :)

Edited by plewis1981

Get the Blade 3 unless you can get this cheaper

Doesn't the Blade 3 have less dev support? That's worth a lot to me - it made the difference beween us having stock Huawei's 4.0.3, and CyanogenMod with 4.2.1.

Get the Blade 3 unless you can get this cheaper

This :D

Doesn't the Blade 3 have less dev support? That's worth a lot to me - it made the difference beween us having stock Huawei's 4.0.3, and CyanogenMod with 4.2.1.

Blade 3 has KonstaT :)

Edited by De@n

Guest sashko69

As I can see, there is not a big difference between G300 and Blade 3, G300 has better display and LED flash, Blade 3 has Dolby Mobile Audio. Same CPU, GPU, RAM, ROM, display size & resolution - I think it's a matter of taste which one you like more.

Edited by sashko69

Guest between3and26characters

If developer support is important then I would go with the G300 over the Blade 3 because Blade 3 seems to only have KonstaT which isn't really a problem because he's a great developer but G300 has so many more developers and ROMs like MIUI, FirefoxOS, CM9, CM10, CM10.1 and many others while Blade 3 only seems to have two CM9's and CM10. Also let's not forget that the G300 has a better display and a flash. If you ask me I would go for the G300.

Guest sporksnail

Another vote for the G300 here.

The speaker volume problem was an issue with the earlier stock ROMs, but it has been fixed in the later ICS stock (or in my case, CM10.1 :D)

Guest plewis1981

Looks like I will getting G300.

But I hear the unlocked bootloader can cause 3G reboots?

Has anyone had this problem, and if so is it somthing major, as I do not no what this means?