[ROM][Skate] RootBox - CM/AOKP/PA mix - Android 4.2.2 (20/03/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest WiiSky70

SlimBean is feather light and overall it's the best Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM available from C3C0.

Moving to SlimBean as my daily driver.

Guest johnny07mdc

RootBox is full of "Bloatware" junk . SlimBean is a trustworthy upgrade from SlimBean (Good Features but not too many) faster and less bugs

Bloatware? - please explain!

I have tried nearly all Roms and RootBox is not

slow

Guest WiiSky70

Bloatware? - please explain!

I have tried nearly all Roms and RootBox is not

slow

"Bloatware" <<<< Can you see the double-quotes ?

When i mean bloatware i mean setting that you may not use .

Guest plegdroid

Come on fellas, its all subjective :) each rom will have its own merits, tolerances on a per user basis . no group of users will have the same user requirements as another, that's why there's choice to pick a rom that works for you personally. each individual can find a rom that works for them, considering the roms in question are all provided by C3C0, there all going to good, but in different ways to different users.

Guest plegdroid
Amen :)

Good night.

:D on a positive, there's some love for your work there :) I'am off to bed, so yes, Good night for this evening. :D :)

Guest johnny07mdc

Come on fellas, its all subjective :) each rom will have its own merits, tolerances on a per user basis . no group of users will have the same user requirements as another, that's why there's choice to pick a rom that works for you personally. each individual can find a rom that works for them, considering the roms in question are all provided by C3C0, there all going to good, but in different ways to different users.

Beautifully put mate

everyone has there own opinion and what they

want from a rom and yes every C3CO rom I've

tried is much better than what the phone came

with (omc).

Thanks to everyone on the forum

Guest ousZTE

i agree RootBox (thanks to c3c0)is the best costom rom till now made for skate exept battery leaking and if any one have a solution i'll take it

Guest johnny07mdc

i agree RootBox (thanks to c3c0)is the best costom rom till now made for skate exept battery leaking and if any one have a solution i'll take it

I haven't noticed any worse battery performance with RootBox.

Have read it maybe due wakelock not letting

phone enter deep sleep mode.

There are app's which will tell you if that's the

problem

Guest jtharmor

SlimBean is feather light and overall it's the best Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM available from C3C0.

Moving to SlimBean as my daily driver.

Hangs very frequently.......back to PJ1

Guest Urpsel

Hey!

I've got a big problem with immense mobile data usage caused by Android OS in Rootbox since few days (see Screenshot below)!

Has anybody an idea how i can find out which process in Andoird OS is causing this massive data traffic???

post-989720-0-31752800-1365522485_thumb.

Edited by Urpsel

Guest plegdroid
Turn off Google backup.

man you beat me to It :D

he could also install android firewall, to control what apps can access the net, and thus eat data. :)

I Thought you'd retired from the skate? :) (THL W8)

Edited by plegdroid

@plegdroid

It's held at the customs. Funny stuff - it took 4 days for it to get from Hong Kong to Bratislava and now it'll be stuck at the customs for a week or so because they have too much work :D