[ROM][ICS] Stock+ ROM [B960 - R6 | Updated: 06-03]

Guest Cyda

Guest blademaster123

This ROM is solid.

Here is a possibly a stupid question. Is there a way to install the torch app from CM on this ROM?

I dont know if this would work but download CM and extract it go to system and then app and find the torch apk, then put the apk on your g300 and install it as an app or put it in system/app (on your g300 using a root explorer)

Guest Colossae3.23

This ROM is solid.

Here is a possibly a stupid question. Is there a way to install the torch app from CM on this ROM?

I use this app: Swiss Army Knife. It may not be for you, but I like it cause it has a bunch of stuff in one place.

https://play.google....m15X2tuaWZlIl0.

Edited by Colossae3.23

Guest doveman

I've noticed I'm having the problem with Caller ID not showing the caller on incoming calls. Only after they've hung up does it show Missed Call from X.

I've probably always had this problem, I just haven't received many calls on it so far. Is there a fix for this?

Guest jamie_w

Im just trying different roms at the moment as I love cm10.1 but with the loss of signal etc im not able to use it every day. Tried this last night and the battery life is amazing ( 9hrs 17m 69% battery). I used the No-frills CPU Control as per the instructions and even though i applied the settings, ive noticed it keeps reverting back to the original settings, have I done something wrong?

Im just trying different roms at the moment as I love cm10.1 but with the loss of signal etc im not able to use it every day. Tried this last night and the battery life is amazing ( 9hrs 17m 69% battery). I used the No-frills CPU Control as per the instructions and even though i applied the settings, ive noticed it keeps reverting back to the original settings, have I done something wrong?

In no-frills cpu there is a option to set at boot, once this is enabled the settings should stay set.

Guest jamie_w

In no-frills cpu there is a option to set at boot, once this is enabled the settings should stay set.

I have that option enabled but it still reverted back.

I have that option enabled but it still reverted back.

I've never seen or heard of this happening before to be honest. Maybe try a different over clocking app.

Guest Jsolace

First off, thanks to Cyda for the awesome ROM, it's running so smooth with the suggested CPU tweaks.

I am however, having a small but rather annoying problem, my phone keeps rebooting by itself, sometimes 2-3 times an hour and sometimes it remains stable for a while. Anyone heard of/know how to remedy this?

Cheers

J

First off, thanks to Cyda for the awesome ROM, it's running so smooth with the suggested CPU tweaks.

I am however, having a small but rather annoying problem, my phone keeps rebooting by itself, sometimes 2-3 times an hour and sometimes it remains stable for a while. Anyone heard of/know how to remedy this?

Cheers

J

Is this with mobile data (3g) enabled? If so it is a known issue with unlocked 2030 baseband phones. It doesn't happen to some phones but a lot of people suffer the same issue. A lot of threads in the forum about various attempts to fix it.

Edited by Cyda

Guest Jsolace

For me leaving Wi-Fi on prevents the reboots (they're caused by mobile signal reception changes)

Yeah it's with the 3G enabled....in fact, it only tends to happen when signal is really low or constantly changing, makes sense. I'll try leaving wi-fi on.

Cheers guys

Guest doveman

Whenever I try and use either the default browser or Chrome it just crashes and gives me a black screen and the lights for the three buttons at the bottom of the phone flicker, before telling me it's having problems and do I want to wait or close it. Sometimes it locks up completely and I have to remove the battery and reboot.

This is just on Wifi with a strong signal at home. I'm not using 3G and have it set to use 2G. I'm using the GB bootloader with the fix for caller ID. I did the multitasking tweaks first but they didn't fix this.

As I'm sure you'll understand, it's a bit annoying having a phone with no usable browser. I was trying to look something up yesterday and my Dad totally humiliated me by booting up his Wii and getting the information whilst I was still trying and failing to get the browser to work ;) Anyone got any ideas how to fix this?