[ROM][ICS] Stock+ ROM [B960 - R6 | Updated: 06-03]

Guest Cyda

battery is excellent for me on this rom, in fact this rom is so good that i decided to stay with this rom forever (until something better comes ofcourse)

Edited by y4ss1n

Guest dmalaquias

battery is excellent for me on this rom, in fact this rom is so good that i decided to stay with this rom forever (until something better comes ofcourse)

Well..i use wifi like 1 or 2 hours a day, 3g off, gps off, bt off, and use it for sms, calls and some games once a day or less, in infusion my battery lasts minimum 2 days.

How many days it lasts for you in this one? And what is your type of use?

Well..i use wifi like 1 or 2 hours a day, 3g off, gps off, bt off, and use it for sms, calls and some games once a day or less, in infusion my battery lasts minimum 2 days.

How many days it lasts for you in this one? And what is your type of use?

lol thats weird.. for me it lasts ~2 days with average use; few hours browsing, 3g sometimes on (to download or upload sth), skype all day on, gps all day on, some sms & some calls, alot of twitter, no games.

Edited by y4ss1n

Guest dmalaquias

lol thats weird.. for me it lasts ~2 days with average use; few hours browsing, 3g sometimes on (to download or upload sth), skype all day on, gps all day on, some sms & some calls, alot of twitter, no games.

So..that's good, i also use an app called autostarts to block apps from autostart by itself.

So i can give it a try :)

Hi,

If you want to record a conversation in progress (call), change in buid.prop:

ro.config.hw_voicerecord=false

in

ro.config.hw_voicerecord=true

Then what? Do you need an ap to record? What audio source does it use??

Thanks

Guest maTTewCZ

I have wifi on all day, 3G on, GPS on, BT off, 400 SMS per day, some surfing and apps, no games. Now my G300 is running for 18 hours and battery is on 52% :-)

Guest gazsiazasz

testata personalmente e bluetooth tethering funzionano benissimo anche con R2

personally tested and bluetooth tethering work fine with R2

thanks

and can you help me, how can i enable bluetooth tethering to share its 3G connection to another device? i cant find this setting under bluetooth prefs, and next to wifi tethering, but i had no success.

Guest Timbones

I had trouble a while ago with my new SD card not sticking as external. So, I booted into CWM recovery, and formatted it that way. Been working fine ever since. :)

Just a suggestion: maybe the flashable toggles that tillaz made could be added as an add-on to the first post? because they are alot better than the huawei toggles.

thanks

Just a suggestion: maybe the flashable toggles that tillaz made could be added as an add-on to the first post? because they are alot better than the huawei toggles.

thanks

I'll check them out and have a look.

thanks

Is there a 2G/3G toggle in the Huawei toggles? If so, that might be a reason to keep the HW ones.

Is there a 2G/3G toggle in the Huawei toggles? If so, that might be a reason to keep the HW ones.

I'm releasing a update shortly which adds the CM style toggles from tillaz but users still have the option to use the R3 version if they feel sadistic enough to prefer the Huawei ones.

I have to warn you that, installing toggles of tillaz, the battery seems to be consumed faster!

I find that hard to believe in all honesty I don't really see how it could be but I guess we'll soon find out if others experience the same from user feedback. Thanks for the heads up either way.

Guest TangerineTractor

I find that hard to believe in all honesty I don't really see how it could be but I guess we'll soon find out if others experience the same from user feedback. Thanks for the heads up either way.

No issues using the toggles re battery consumption for me - running on Slim at the mo (sorry Cyda, but its V fast!) and last night before bed it was on 82%, 8 hours later is was on 78%. That's with wifi and gps turned on. Can't see it being any different in Stock+ in terms of the toggles affecting the consumption.

Edited by TangerineTractor

Guest JackRackham

Hey Cyda, it's me again... I see you're including Bravia Engine in Stock+ since the B3 release... Have you ever considered including Beats Audio mod in your ROM? I never had the chance to try it, but I read a lot of positive comments about it!

Thanks a lot!

--

JackRackham

Hey Cyda, it's me again... I see you're including Bravia Engine in Stock+ since the B3 release... Have you ever considered including Beats Audio mod in your ROM? I never had the chance to try it, but I read a lot of positive comments about it!

Thanks a lot!

--

JackRackham

I want to try to refrain from bloating the rom by adding too much stuff but I may have a look at that for a future version to see how well it works.