[ROM][ICS] Stock+ ROM [B960 - R6 | Updated: 06-03]

Guest Cyda

Please no Beats Audio. It's killing music.

Sounds like advice from someone who has used Beats audio? I've never used it personally so have no experience of it at all.

Guest maTTewCZ

Sounds like advice from someone who has used Beats audio? I've never used it personally so have no experience of it at all.

I used Beats Audio and it is nothing more than cheap equalizer. Plus it consumes system resources.

it consumes system resources.

This part is important to me so I doubt it will ever make it to Stock+ rom. Cheers for the info.

Users can always install it themselves if they really want it I guess.

I have to warn you that, installing toggles of tillaz, the battery seems to be consumed faster!

are you sure its not your themed version that is draining the battery? its unusually bigger than the original (around 8 times bigger)

my version is less than 1mb

your themed version is 8mb +

Guest maTTewCZ

B960 R4 - 28/02/13

Changed to CM style toggles - HUGE thanks to tillaz for the toggles

http://www.solidfile...m/d/48ae105c26/

The only changes are the toggles. If you prefer the Huawei ones, use R3.

What CM toggles? In R3, there was some ugly toggles I never saw before..but in R4, there is original toggles from huawei (B937F, B952), same as this one: http://s17.postimage.org/pmicq4ntb/Screenshot_2012_09_28_00_52_20.png

It is not customizable and much better than in R3. What means CM on this huawei toggles?

Guest JackRackham

I want to try to refrain from bloating the rom by adding too much stuff

Thanks for the answer Cyda, I understand and support your decision!

--

JackRackham

Guest SparkTheDark

Decided to move back to Stock+ and although majority of it is working i'm having issues with Dropbox and the Gallery app - both are complaining about being unable to write to the SD card (internal storage is the default) and what i'm after, specifically the Gallery app shows the error 'SD Card unmounted or not present'.

Any ideas how i can fix this?

Apart from that, good ROM as always :D

Edit - I assuming it's to do with Link2SD?

Edited by SparkTheDark

What CM toggles? In R3, there was some ugly toggles I never saw before..but in R4, there is original toggles from huawei (B937F, B952), same as this one: http://s17.postimage...28_00_52_20.png

It is not customizable and much better than in R3. What means CM on this huawei toggles?

Erm, no, not here. Check the new screenshots in the OP and those are the toggles I get. I have fresh installed the rom twice and both times I got the new CM style toggles. Try a factory reset and reinstall the rom if you are having problems with the toggles.

Edited by Cyda

Decided to move back to Stock+ and although majority of it is working i'm having issues with Dropbox and the Gallery app - both are complaining about being unable to write to the SD card (internal storage is the default) and what i'm after, specifically the Gallery app shows the error 'SD Card unmounted or not present'.

Any ideas how i can fix this?

Apart from that, good ROM as always :D

This rom includes my Link2Int mod and was intended to be used with the sdcard as default storage and the internal for app storage. If the default has changed to internal (which sadly can happen at times with Huawei stock roms), switch it back to external and it should be fine. If you want to use Internal as default storage uninstall the Link2sd app and delete the file 02link2int_mount from /system/etc/init.d - this will remove the Link2Int mod and restore the internal partition back to normal use.

Edited by Cyda

This one Cyda:

I would imagine that should be fine to remove. That's not in the rom on installation, it gets added when the Play store updates 'Street view on Google maps' and it's shown as Google settings here.

Edit: After looking at it more it looks like it is part of the Play store. So I would just leave it as is.

Edited by Cyda

Guest OmnioPT

I would imagine that should be fine to remove. That's not in the rom on installation, it gets added when the Play store updates 'Street view on Google maps' and it's shown as Google settings here.

Thanks Cyda.

Thanks Cyda.

On an after thought, just to be safe, as it is new and we don't know exactly what it does, I'd make a nandroid first.

Edit: After looking at it more it looks like it is part of the Play store. So I would just leave it as is.

Edit2: Uninstalling it doesn't seem to have any adverse effects, the Play store still works fine with it uninstalled and I see no issues if you do wish to remove it. You don't need any special app either as it will uninstall just like a normal app.

Edited by Cyda

Guest SparkTheDark

This rom includes my Link2Int mod and was intended to be used with the sdcard as default storage and the internal for app storage. If the default has changed to internal (which sadly can happen at times with Huawei stock roms), switch it back to external and it should be fine. If you want to use Internal as default storage uninstall the Link2sd app and delete the file 02link2int_mount from /system/etc/init.d - this will remove the Link2Int mod and restore the internal partition back to normal use.

Brilliant! That did the trick, thanks Cyda!