[ROM][ICS] Stock+ ROM [B960 - R6 | Updated: 06-03]

Guest Cyda

How do we enable mms without turning data on:blink:?

You don't need to enable anything, this just means you can send and receive MMS messages (e.g. images) without needing to turn on data first.

Guest Combat Gerbil

I can confirm low Antutu score as well... I got 3911 on stock 960 with no overclock.. barely over 3000 with this version. Flashed stock kernel over and got 3870 ..

Flashed stock kernel over and got 3870 ..

Now that is interesting... cheers for the feedback I'll look in to it.

Edit: I've reproduced the problem myself and the rom is clearly not performing how it should. I've pulled the link for now to save wasting anyones time until I can work out where the bug is.

Sorry for hassle guys.

Edited by Cyda

Guest dinamo1975

Huawei toggles are deeply rooted so you would need to format the /cust partition and the do a factory reset. I had a addon to do this for the previous Stock+, I'll update it and post it later.

Cyda, please, don't forget to post this add on!

Cyda, please, don't forget to post this add on!

If you simply want to disable the huawei toggles and use Power toggles, go to Settings > Display and untick the Notification box. The toggles will then be disabled.

Glad to be of any help, Cyda.

Yeah, I am glad you mentioned Antutu because I'd not bothered trying it. Now I have though I have seen & tracked the bug down (it was down to the SuperCharger changes I made - DERP!) and I'm working on a fix.

Guest dinamo1975

PowerAmp don't work properly...

I have to give up this "stock" because it seems to go harder than the original!

Edited by dinamo1975

Does the default storage fix really work on this Cyda? People are having problems on lightning with the storage, so I just wanted to know how you fixed it. If you could help me out, it would be great :)

PowerAmp don't work properly...

I have to give up this "stock" because it seems to go harder than the original!

Wait for the fixed version, the one I posted is broken. What is exactly happening with Poweramp?

@Cyda:Like on b936,b940.b952 Vodafon and b960 have a volume rington problem.If you do not fix this it will be a big problem with this rom.

Not everyone gets the problem, and I am no magician. I tried fixing volumes on a older rom without any success so I wouldn't hold your breath.

If you think there is "a big problem with this rom" then use a different one there are lots to choose from.

Edited by Cyda

cyda, when do you reckon you will have this version fixed as i would like to test it?

i'm surprised u didnt ask about battery in this topic

h@h@

Edited by y4ss1n

cyda, when do you reckon you will have this version fixed as i would like to test it?

Maybe tonight, depending on how well the beers start flowing... it is a Friday after all. ;)

Edited by Cyda

Guest dinamo1975

Wait for the fixed version, the one I posted is broken. What is exactly happening with Poweramp?

App seems to go with glitches when i tried to change the next song!

Edited by dinamo1975

If anyone is bored, I could do with a tester or two before I post this rom publicly.

Looking bit more normal here now... still a little more testing.

post-923750-0-55704400-1361565711_thumb.

post-923750-0-07854500-1361565713_thumb.

post-923750-0-02765400-1361565714_thumb.

Edited by Cyda

Guest Combat Gerbil

Early test results are promising Antutu Bench.

3895 prelim unclocked

4009 @1152 ondemand

Reboots @1.19

Reboots @1152 smartassv2 during Bench

At least it has run an overclock bench successfully.. This handset has never seemed to be able to take a successful OC.. I see you have used the v19 older Kernel.. I thought that one was the fastest of Pauls Kernels..

The testing continues with real world testing.. ie: games and general app use.

First Game (Real racing2) froze the phone running @1152.. had to pull the battery.. I guess my handset really does not like to be overclocked.

Edited by Combat Gerbil