[ROM][ICS] Stock+ ROM [B960 - R6 | Updated: 06-03]

Guest Cyda

My G300 seems to like a little OC. It has once completed a 1.3 bench but normally resets as soon as the gfx tests start. It handles 1.267 quite well though.

First Game (Real racing2) froze the phone running @1152.. had to pull the battery.. I guess my handset really does not like to be overclocked.

Ouch. It doesn't sound like its a fan of being overlocked at all, I've actually never heard of anyones G300 freezing at 1.15 before, I'd always considered that a 'safe' OC. :o

Edited by Cyda

Oh... by the way.. you wrote the wrong volume fix... should be ro.config.ringtone_vol_adjust=false.... you put it as ro.config.ringtone_vol_adjust=true.

http://www.modaco.co...e-on-ringtones/

Made the change and works on this ROM, Volume increased..

I checked this btw, and the line you are referring to was added by Huawei (I never even spotted it tbh), if you look near the bottom you will see the one I added. If there are duplicate items, I'm think the later one is the one that is used, so the setting should have actually been correct but either way thanks for pointing the Huawei line out though, I'll remove that.

Edited by Cyda

Guest bladebuddy

Does this mean the volume is fixed on this release.

Good to see your working on this Cyder, there's always Saturday for flowing beer or cider , Cyder. J.

Guest Combat Gerbil

Quite right.. didn't see that... just stopped at that one... only checked as the volume on ring was low again from my previous B960 with that line inserted ..

Does this mean the volume is fixed on this release.

Good to see your working on this Cyder, there's always Saturday for flowing beer or cider , Cyder. J.

I'm doing a little of both... Most rom issues dealt with and 2 bottles of Henry Westons Vintage Cider so far so not going crazy or anything. ;)

Edited by Cyda

Guest bladebuddy

I'm doing a little of both... Most rom issues dealt with and 2 bottles of Henry Westons Vintage Cider so far so not going crazy or anything. ;)

I was pondering on the meaning of you're forum name. Now it's all clear , maybe not so clear tomorrow.

Looking forward to trying this out and enjoy you're weekend I know I will. Cheers J.

Thatchers Katey cider is the dogs. 7.4% :-) Only £1.25 at) lidl for 500ml bottle.

Thatchers is a poor second to any Henry Westons I'm afraid. If you get chance try the vintage and old rosie. ;)

That said, I do like a few katy's if the Westons are out of stock.

Strange I never got a notification for that pm , just looked and its there.

Thanks Cyder will check it out.J

You should find it running well. The general consensus from the testers is all good so I'm just finalising stuff for release.

New version release in OP.

B960 R2 - 23/02/13

Fixed broken SuperCharger

Added additional performance tweaks (props to Timbones for his scripting skills)

Added Volume Fix ( credits to JackRackham for the fix)

I'd like to say give special thanks to Timbones for his work with me on this and also thank TangerineTractor, Combat Gerbil and sashko69 for their help with testing.

It makes a pleasant change working with others on a rom. ;)

Guest sashko69

This is much better, now I'm getting pretty much the same results as you do @1.152 OC, smartassv2 and sio but I still can not activate toggles. System settings/Display - there isn't any Notifications option to check, looks like I'm doing something wrong again... :(

EDIT: I forgot to mention, ring volume is more then loud enough now!

Edited by sashko69

Guest atomicr

System settings/Display - there isn't any Notifications option to check, looks like I'm doing something wrong again... :(

EDIT: I forgot to mention, ring volume is more then loud enough now!

Mee too. I wiped everything before flashing and there's no this option.