[ROM][ICS] Stock+ ROM [B960 - R6 | Updated: 06-03]

Guest Cyda

i dont have this option either

but i use power toggles from playstore, thats fine

ps: this rom seems smoother for me than slim rom. also battery is a little better

Edited by y4ss1n

Guest bladebuddy
Sorry for the noobie question, but how can I uninstall Touchpal and other default apps I don't use?

Easy way use titanium backup press / backup restore all system apps e.t.c are red press on the app you want to delete and delete.

Or use root explorer or similar app and navigate to system / apps and delete that way.

Or download one of the many apps that make it even easier.

Glad the see that the rom is fast and smooth for everyone. Those without toggles, sorry about that but Huawei toggles are quirky and it will be because of the location & operator files in /cust. The easiest thing is to just use one of these: https://play.google....inless.pc&hl=en or https://play.google....ionToggle&hl=en both do just as good a job.

If you want to remove apps you can use the included Link2Sd app, just find the app you want to get rid of on its list and long-press it, you can then uninstall it or freeze it (which is safer).

Have a good night all. I'm having a night off tonight to chill a bit and get a bit of gaming done. /reaches for the bottle opener ;)

Edited by Cyda

Guest OmnioPT

Easy way use titanium backup press / backup restore all system apps e.t.c are red press on the app you want to delete and delete.

Or use root explorer or similar app and navigate to system / apps and delete that way.

Or download one of the many apps that make it even easier.

Thank you! I use Titanium Backup :)

Guest Alexcruncha

I have used Infusion B06 for a long period, which is good but buggy and CM 9.1 for a short period, which is great but the call quality sounds like the person I am talking to is underwater so couldnt use it daily.

This is my third ROM and seems head and shoulders above the rest. However, I prefer the dialer in CM9.1 as when you search for contacts by T9 dialing it gives a drop down list.

Is there any way to add the CM9.1 T9 dialer to this ROM... maybe a mod/patch or replacing the APK?

Nice ROM Cyda! Is there an option to wake the phone with the volume rocker instead of the power button?

I can't find a setting for it. Its present in Infusion/Lightning/CM roms.

Any chance you could add one if its not there?

Cheers!

Guest vts_free

This helped on default storage:

I found that if I change the files in /system/etc external_sd.fstab to internal_sd.fstab and internal_sd.fstab to external_sd.fstab.

Then reboot my 32 GB SD card is mounted to /mnt/sdcard and the internal 2GB card is mounted to /mnt/sdcard2.

Guest Andymac1969

The biggest bonus of this ROM over the CM builds is it just works, I love the CM ROMS's but at the moment they where causing me hassle with dodgy signal and the battery draining quickly, this seems to have sorted it and it just works, thank you CYDA