[ROM] [CM10.1+AOKP+PA3] Root Box for ZTE Blade (Updated 17/9/13)

Guest zeelog

Guest Fizziebaunz

Looks like this ROM is getting lot of positive response. Can any one tell me how is the "performance" of this ROM as compared to CM7? Just anyone, please?

The performance is good and when you use V6 supercharger script.... you will see your phone fly.... am using it myself... But all roms in 4.2... definitely need supercharger....

Guest pendribe

The performance is good and when you use V6 supercharger script.... you will see your phone fly.... am using it myself... But all roms in 4.2... definitely need supercharger....

v6 Supercharger script !! Sounds cool. And what about a link that leads me to this mysterious thing? Please!

Guest Fizziebaunz

I'm already there, thanks anyway :) . Have you tried it personally on this ROM or you are claiming this on the basis of reviews of v6 Supercharger script?

Am using it daily on this rom..... it's not just a claim it works.... follow the instructions carefully.... choose the best options for you..... and you will say bye bye to GB....

Guest pendribe

Wow, amazing speed :wub: (experiencing atleast 40% of speed improvement) though it was a very painful hectic task, seriously.

But no worries since no pain,no gain. And good thing is that eventually it paid off. Thanks for the help Fizziebaunz. :)

And if you don't mind what are the best options that worked best for you?

Guest Fizziebaunz

Wow, amazing speed :wub: (experiencing atleast 40% of speed improvement) though it was a very painful hectic task, seriously.

But no worries since no pain,no gain. And good thing is that eventually it paid off. Thanks for the help Fizziebaunz. :)

It's good to finally hear that you tried.... well am too learning more about it.... aggressive oom groupings.... die hard launcher.... the options are many.... I can barely remember some.... Your welcome. it's what the forum is for....

Guest Mr.Edison.Dragon

Guest Mr.Edison.Dragon

Guest Mr.Edison.Dragon

Could you tell your options?

Guest pendribe

It's good to finally hear that you tried.... well am too learning more about it.... aggressive oom groupings.... die hard launcher.... the options are many.... I can barely remember some.... Your welcome. it's what the forum is for....

Hmm..

Btw I believe that this supercharge thing would be more beneficial in case of a lighter/smoother ROM as compared to this ROM though I haven't tested it yet.

Guest Alex Dimitri Song Billong

I installed this rom for the first time yesterday, and I'm loving it. Thanks so much, Zeelog.

I have one small problem though. I can't get the navigation bar to display. I'm not the sharpest knife in the cutlery drawer. Can someone please help me?

Guest Fizziebaunz

I installed this rom for the first time yesterday, and I'm loving it. Thanks so much, Zeelog.

I have one small problem though. I can't get the navigation bar to display. I'm not the sharpest knife in the cutlery drawer. Can someone please help me?

settings>hybrid settings>Interface>nav bar..... adjust the %of the nav slider....

Installed this rom yesterday, the 8.3.2013 version.. Feels very fast compared to stock CM10.1, but the battery drainage is awful, the phone won't even make it through the day. Better Battery Stats says the culprit is the audio. AudioOut_2/audio_pcm/adsp is consuming all the battery. Any ideas?

Yeah, I've read that the previous versions were better, but I wonder if the problem could be solved..

Edited by Janil

Double posting to cause notifys, because I consider this important :)

I've found a workaround to the battery issue. I this game installed and it seems if I don't kill it, the AudioOut_2 keeps the wakelock thus battery drainage is about 5-10% / hour. Manually killing the game before turning off the screen, the phone deepsleeps properly and there is barely any battery usage. I had this game installed on CM10.1 too, and thus I wonder what's different with this ROM. I don't care about the sounds and I've set them to minimum, but it seems there's no mute except for the ringer, not sure if CM could do that.

• 3 weeks later...

I do not know why the quick setting button is Unavailable.I test many roms,everything is ok,but this rom,otherthings are all ok but the quick setting button.Sorry for my bad English.I test for many times,and wipe date boot and cache Partition for many times,but lead to the same result。Can you help me,please?

Guest Fizziebaunz

I do not know why the quick setting button is Unavailable.I test many roms,everything is ok,but this rom,otherthings are all ok but the quick setting button.Sorry for my bad English.I test for many times,and wipe date boot and cache Partition for many times,but lead to the same result。Can you help me,please?

The quick settings is there.... I can't remember where exactly... just play with rom control settings or rootbox settings. and you will find it...

Guest SpeedFight_100_GR

Rom is fast but phone no... but the results is great ! Thanks...

One question.

Where is the storage of this beautiful default wallpaper ???

Guest jarsvob

Hi, thanks for stable rom. Please fix Bluetooth connection. See: 

KNOWN ISSUES:

Bluetooth sometimes might not initialize (workaround: toggle BT off/on until it starts searching)

...thanks

• 2 months later...