[ROM] [CM10.1+AOKP+PA3] Root Box for ZTE Blade (Updated 17/9/13)

Guest zeelog

Guest custompal

new build up:

ROM v22.2.0 (13 MAY 2013)

http://goo.im/devs/z....0_20130513.zip

Fixed SoD in Lockscreen when in landscape mode

Fixed AOKP ribbons (missing in 22.1.0!)

Added AOKP ribbons:

Options for Long Press, Icons size, Custom Icons,

Text on and off, Text color, and options for

Swipe ribbon color and Opacity

Updated to AOKP sources to Milestone 1

Settings layout redone

Updated/Added translations

More minor updates

It's very nice,thank you!!!

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

Zeelog, plaguedbypenguins just launched a patch to correct the lowmemorykiller, basically he just downported it from the 3.4 kernel, konstaT and Daemond already updated their builds, can you update this one too please? :)

Guest Lister Of Smeg

Hi pratiksadhu,

The Bluetooth bug is not specific to this (Zeelog) ROM, and affects all Android 4.2.2. on our hardware. So may not see a fix for it anytime soon. I'm sure when its fixed in general, it will then be merged into all the 4.2.x roms in this forum....

Hi ZeeLog,

Please ignore my previous eMail about the Settings app crashing on the Lockscreen. It has nothing to do with your Rom/update..... Having looked on another forum for a phone I am hopefully gonna upgrade to later on, also has the same bug with the same update. So it seems AOPK have messed up, and dare say another update/build will be coming out soon....

Thanks, Lister

Guest gunnergarp

afaik blade s is zte crescent, in which case it's not compatible, you might want to check the crescent section

re lock screen, try going into Hybrid properties > interface > Lockscreen DPI & choose a higher value - re first issue, so far I didn't come across such problem i.e. I have signal even when wifi & data are both off

Hi zeelog, I sorted out my lock screen, but it took me a while to realise that you need to turn on expert mode in hybrid tools before you got the lock screen size bar in "interfaces", also since wiping and reloading with the latest ROM version I don't have the signal problem. I am also able to pair with various Bluetooth devices OK, wireless speaker, headphones etc. so I'm not sure why others are having issues. I have to re-pair the devices with the new ROM, i.e. the restored BT pairings don't work, but once that's done its fine. ...thanks again

Guest Droopy_be

Hello,

I'm trying the cronmod int2ext+ and it works fine for many free applications.

I have one commercial appli (sportstracker pro) and I can't install it. I receive an error during installation

Do you known this issue?

Guest pratiksadhu

Yes ... gr8 rom.... but still issue with bluetooth....and in dis latest update... the email app get crashed... :)

Edited by pratiksadhu

Guest wso277
I think I found a bug: go to system settings -> status bar, and disable quick settings. After a reboot, system ui won't start until you re-enable it. Not a big deal, but it was hard to find which setting caused it :D

+1

another small bug happens when a keyboard app launches the settings menu to activate the keyboard.

Rom is working fine after installing ram manager and tweak minfree values.

Guest Lister Of Smeg

This is by far the best ROM, however in this latest release Ive noticed a couple of bugs that have crept in....

1) Settings App / Lockscreen: When clicking the Shortcuts, it causes the App to FC (crash). This bug affects all devices based on this ROM, not just ZTE...

2) PA / Apps: When entering ParanoidAndroid, Apps section to tweak each App, the menu is to large for screen and no Save button is present.

Other than that, darn fine rom...

Guest zeelog

I think I found a bug: go to system settings -> status bar, and disable quick settings. After a reboot, system ui won't start until you re-enable it. Not a big deal, but it was hard to find which setting caused it :D

indeed, thanks for pointing this out, however that particular setting is intended to work only under Stock UI - highly recommended to leave that setting on anyway

This is by far the best ROM, however in this latest release Ive noticed a couple of bugs that have crept in....

1) Settings App / Lockscreen: When clicking the Shortcuts, it causes the App to FC (crash). This bug affects all devices based on this ROM, not just ZTE...

2) PA / Apps: When entering ParanoidAndroid, Apps section to tweak each App, the menu is to large for screen and no Save button is present.

Other than that, darn fine rom...

many thanks for your feedback as always lister, re lockscreen shortcuts - this will be removed in the next release, you can always use lock screen ribbons in rom control - as for pa prefs - hybrid properties, this is a known bug, infact i've included it in the last changelog - it currently works only in landscape mode (for hdpi devices)

Zeelog, plaguedbypenguins just launched a patch to correct the lowmemorykiller, basically he just downported it from the 3.4 kernel, konstaT and Daemond already updated their builds, can you update this one too please? :)

sure, will try to include in the next release

Guest Droopy_be

The keyboard Touchpal isn't working, after installation when I start the application to configure it, I receive a FC from the application Parameters (to configure the keyboard).

Before installation, the parameters worked fine

I use cronmod_int2ext+ (on 2 ZTE Blade)

Guest Droopy_be

The keyboard Touchpal isn't working, after installation when I start the application to configure it, I receive a FC from the application Parameters (to configure the keyboard).

Before installation, the parameters worked fine

I use cronmod_int2ext+ (on 2 ZTE Blade)

Can you try on your Blade if the keyboard configuration crashes also:

Parameters

Languages & input

Choose Default keyboard

Configure

--> FC

Guest Droopy_be

Hello,

I'm trying the cronmod int2ext+ and it works fine for many free applications.

I have one commercial appli (sportstracker pro) and I can't install it. I receive an error during installation

Do you known this issue?

No problem on my other Blade !!

Guest Lister Of Smeg

Hi Droopy_Be,

I am also a user of TouchPal keyboard, and am currently using the latest PAC rom...

I'm afraid to say (or lucky in my case) that it is working on my phone... I go to Configure and can access the settings within there, and no FC's...

I would un-install that App and re-install it if I was you (or not already tried) as I have had a similar issue with that keyboard before, although cant think what rom I was on at the time...

Thanks, Lister

Guest gbosh

Would you give me the local_manifest(s) you used to build this,I tried to make a new vuild but just can't get it to boot at all.

Guest zeelog

Would you give me the local_manifest(s) you used to build this,I tried to make a new vuild but just can't get it to boot at all.

modify this line: remove-project name="android_frameworks_native" (remove PAC-man/ )

Guest custompal

modify this line: remove-project name="android_frameworks_native" (remove PAC-man/ )

The phone would be very hot when charging and time is not synchronized occasionally Edited by custompal

Guest zeelog

new build up:

Changelog:

ROM: v22.3.0 (29 MAY 2013)

http://goo.im/devs/z....0_20130529.zip

Kernel:

Backport low memory killer from 3.4 kernel (credit plaguedbypenguins)

Added lagfree governor (credit burstlam)

Added dynamic sync (credit burstlam)

Updated dynamic Fsync to 1.1 (credit burstlam)

Faster wifi reconnection after deep sleep (credit plaguedbypenguins)

Disabled WebGL

Fixed Email FC

Changed default Email UI to Stock UI

Fixed various memory leaks

Statusbar auto collapse is back

Removed lockscreen shortcuts (superseded by ROM Control lock screen ribbons)

AOKP ribbons overhaul

Fixed AOKP menu overflow disable option

Improved & option to control auto-brightness responsitivity (experimental!)

Added correct AOKP ROM Control overlays for blade

known issues: language & input methods > setup input methods > fc, pa prefs, hybrid properties qs need to be in landscape mode to display correctly, pa backup not functioning..

Guest Lister Of Smeg

Hi ZeeLog,

Thanks for the update, so looking forward to this one... :) cant wait to test it.... :D I'll let ya know how I get on....

- thanks for all you hard work, and keeping this upto date... MUCH appreciated!!!

Lister

Guest darumo

I have one question:

I'm using int2ext+ with the previous rom.

Do I have to re-install it after a rom update?

I always install everything when I update.

ROM -> Gapps -> Int2extv2+

Edited by darumo

Guest Droopy_be

I always install everything when I update.

ROM -> Gapps -> Int2extv2+

Thx, but it does'nt work. Always animation logo PACMan when I install the gapps. Back to Konsta CM 10.1.

Guest Lister Of Smeg

Hi ZeeLog,

Wow, what a welcomed update... :)

1) Backport low memory killer from 3.4 kernel

- Dont know where/how Id see the benifits of this, other than it just does it in the background.. but sounds good!! :)

2) Added lagfree governor

- Now this I do love... I loved Burstlams roms for just this, and of course the Weather feature that was in it...

3) Added dynamic sync and Updated FSync

- whats these??

4) Faster wifi reconnection after deep sleep

- this will be great, not really tested this yet... but annoyed me on all other roms.

5) Statusbar auto collapse is back

- whats this, where would I find it?

6) Removed lockscreen shortcuts (superseded by ROM Control lock screen ribbons)

- This doesnt appear to have been removed from my Settings. Still there, can still change, and its re-appeared on my LockScreen. Not complaining as I used this feature, so glad it is working. I wiped Devlik and normal Cache doing this...

7) Added correct AOKP ROM Control overlays for blade

- whats this all about?? I thought this might be the PA settings, so you dont have to do it in Landscape... But Im guessing I got this mixed up with something else...??

Other than that, a top Rom (as always) and a much welcomed and appreciated update... :D

Do you know if there is anyway to port the Weather features over from the PAC 19:60/Android 4.1.2 rom, or is it technically not possible?

Also, is it possible to port the Power Control widget over from CM7 Gingerbread ROM? As it has really useful features like when plugged into the mains, it turns on/off certain features. And when unplugged it does likewise... very cool, dont know why CM didnt do this in CM9 or CM10 for that matter??

Cheers, Lister

new build up:

Changelog:

ROM: v22.3.0 (29 MAY 2013)

http://goo.im/devs/z....0_20130529.zip

Kernel:

Backport low memory killer from 3.4 kernel (credit plaguedbypenguins)

Added lagfree governor (credit burstlam)

Added dynamic sync (credit burstlam)

Updated dynamic Fsync to 1.1 (credit burstlam)

Faster wifi reconnection after deep sleep (credit plaguedbypenguins)

Disabled WebGL

Fixed Email FC

Changed default Email UI to Stock UI

Fixed various memory leaks

Statusbar auto collapse is back

Removed lockscreen shortcuts (superseded by ROM Control lock screen ribbons)

AOKP ribbons overhaul

Fixed AOKP menu overflow disable option

Improved & option to control auto-brightness responsitivity (experimental!)

Added correct AOKP ROM Control overlays for blade

known issues: language & input methods > setup input methods > fc, pa prefs, hybrid properties qs need to be in landscape mode to display correctly, pa backup not functioning..

Edited by Lister Of Smeg