[DEV][ROM][17.9.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest merc1800k

Try the Igo-primo ver.9.6.7.281004 for resolution 800x480.I I had problems with the older version, and this works well.

and why all my gps software work perfect at cm 10 4.1.2??? and not work in cm 10 4.2.2?

Guest Gurkodlarn

Hi KonstaT, I've been using your Roms since my ZTE Blade 1 and with much appreciation! A month ago I bought myself the Blade III and flashed it with this ROM, which worked fairly well (except random rebooting), but it seemed to have bricked itself during a trip to Spain last week. I was wondering if it might be related to the ROM and if there has been any prior cases of this? It didn't happen while I was looking, but it was after using the camera somewhat heavily and now it won't turn on at all and only gets recognized as a "unknown" in the device manager. I knew the risks so I can only blame myself, but is there any recommended way of recovery I could google perhaps? Thanks anyway. :)

Guest Igoritza

1. does it turn on LED Light ?

2. does it vibrate on power press button ?

here's what you can do:

1. pull battery for more than hour (actually worked for me when I thought it was dead) and then try recovery (volume down + power)

2. if 1 wont work, use the official rom from ZTE site, place it on the SD card, and run it with volume up + power

hope this will help. If the phone wont respond to charge, or flash a red LED light, then it is hardware fault.

Guest Madaz

is Power+ Vol Up meant to put the device into FTM mode? i as this as my device ZTE Urbane (mostly the same as Blade III) wont go into FTM mode amd i meant to let go of the power button but keep the vol+up pressed when i see the little green Android?

Guest papars

I've spend some time with this rom, checking apps on my phone.

Apps that don't run:

-Bad roads

-clouds and sheep

-motonav

-navigon

-open garden

-pumping vs monsters

In most if not all cases the app comes up with some initial screen, then it closes or crashes. 'bad roads' shows a out of sync picture , like a tv not tuned properly.

I have a logcat, but can't figure how to upload here, from my phone. A quick look into the file revealed java errors.

Guest KonstaT

With stock application preview is correct. With CameraZoom FX, the preview is upside down.

But in both applications the picture saving is sideways rotated clockwise!

How about apps like Hangouts, Skype, etc where this might actually matter?

of course I wiped. I tried to reinstall ROM 2 times, and always the same behavior, simple apps stop at launch. Im not a noob when flashing, I flashed 50 phones till now ..

I was always confused by the recommended order though.

from zteblade3.com:

OMG, this is getting so frustrating. There's installation instructions in the third post! I've already repeated that couple of times! Don't report any issues if you don't know how to (read and) properly wipe your device first! You must format /system partition if you update from a ROM that has a separate gapps package (e.g. CM10).

is Power+ Vol Up meant to put the device into FTM mode? i as this as my device ZTE Urbane (mostly the same as Blade III) wont go into FTM mode amd i meant to let go of the power button but keep the vol+up pressed when i see the little green Android?

ZTE Urbane (Telstra T22) looks more like an Acqua variant. What are you going to do with the stock recovery anyway? Afaik there's no stock ROMs available for T22 in ZTE site. If you want to go back to stock you better have a nanroid backup of your stock ROM.

In stock recovery:

volume up + power -> recovery menu

volume down + power -> FTM (field test mode)

In ClockWorkMod it makes no difference. You can boot by pressing either volume up or down.

Guest Madaz

ZTE Urbane (Telstra T22) looks more like an Acqua variant. What are you going to do with the stock recovery anyway? Afaik there's no stock ROMs available for T22 in ZTE site. If you want to go back to stock you better have a nanroid backup of your stock ROM.

In stock recovery:

In ClockWorkMod it makes no difference. You can boot by pressing either volume up or down.

im not sure what recovery i flashed but i found people discussing it on XDA and then someone else said most Blade 3 roms work for our device hence why i find myself in this thread, if i had major drama's with the ROM i wouldn't be complaining as your rom isn't specific to my device

Guest KonstaT

im not sure what recovery i flashed but i found people discussing it on XDA and then someone else said most Blade 3 roms work for our device hence why i find myself in this thread, if i had major drama's with the ROM i wouldn't be complaining as your rom isn't specific to my device

Yeah, but have you flashed a stock recovery after flashing ClockWorkMod? It's either ClockWorkMod or stock recovery, you can't have both. If you've made a ClockWorkMod backup before flashing CWM onto the recovery partition (like instructed) you'll have your stock recovery.img backed up on your sdcard.

Guest Madaz

yeah its CWM i reckon i made a nandroid backup but not sure where i put it, this is just a temporary phone until i can get something better

ill look for the recovery.img on my sd

KonstaT, first let me thank you for your excellent work! If it wasn't you my gf would still be using a laggy 4.0 rom :)

Does anyone have problems posting on Instagram? 90% of times it crashes when you take the photo or just after pressing the button to apply the filters.

Guest KonstaT

yeah i have a nandroid backup

And it's getting off topic too.

Great, but I still have no idea what you need the stock recovery for? Basically the only thing you can use it for is to install an official update from ZTE website and there is no updates/stock firmware package available for T22. I wouldn't recommend flashing any Blade III/Acqua stock firmware on your device (and you couldn't do it with the T22 stock recovery anyway).

If you want to return to stock because of returning your device for warranty, restore a nandroid backup you made of your stock ROM and flash a backup of stock recovery.img the same way you flashed the ClockWorkMod image.

Guest Madaz

i actually never asked for a stock recovery ;) :rolleyes:

i did ask about FTM mode as i don't seem to be able to get into that mode anymore

Guest KonstaT

i actually never asked for a stock recovery ;) :rolleyes:

i did ask about FTM mode as i don't seem to be able to get into that mode anymore

Yes you did. ;) FTM = stock recovery. What do you need FTM for? There's no need for it unless you're a ZTE engineer.

In stock recovery:

Guest razjaren

request reply me sir KonstaT ...... where I'm wrong. I work as per your instructions and your every rom for me and every few minutes it restarts ... but every ... or while doing very nice work .. but all I can restart .. no rules to it to a particular application or program .. just zbloka and restart the blade ... I have 3 mobile and I tried one rom pacman by Mr. Robi same happens with him

thanks

Guest peetu20

request reply me sir KonstaT ...... where I'm wrong. I work as per your instructions and your every rom for me and every few minutes it restarts ... but every ... or while doing very nice work .. but all I can restart .. no rules to it to a particular application or program .. just zbloka and restart the blade ... I have 3 mobile and I tried one rom pacman by Mr. Robi same happens with him

thanks

Did you wipe?

Guest razjaren

Did you wipe?

boot into ClockWorkMod 6.0.3.2

mounts and storage -> format /system

wipe data and factory reset

install cm-10.1-xxxxxxxx-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip

install gapps-jb-xxxxxxxx-signed.zip

reboot now

Go to the CWM recovery:6.0.3.2

Select wipe data/factory reset

Select Yes -- delete all user data

Wait for it to complete.

Select wipe cache partition

Select Yes - Wipe Cache

Wait for it to complete.

Select advanced

Select wipe dalvik cache

Select Yes - Wipe Dalvik Cache

Wait for it to complete.

Select +++++Go Back+++++

Select install zip from sd card

Select choose zip from sdcard

Select cm-10.1-20130710-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip

Select Yes - Install cm-10.1-20130710-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip

Wait for it to complete.

Select gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip

Select Yes - Install gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip

Wait for it to complete. Select +++++Go Back+++++ Select reboot system now

After a few minutes zbloka, freezes and reboots ... in different applications or programs .. always elsewhere ..

That's it...

Guest peetu20

boot into ClockWorkMod 6.0.3.2

mounts and storage -> format /system

wipe data and factory reset

install cm-10.1-xxxxxxxx-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip

install gapps-jb-xxxxxxxx-signed.zip

reboot now

Go to the CWM recovery:6.0.3.2

Select wipe data/factory reset

Select Yes -- delete all user data

Wait for it to complete.

Select wipe cache partition

Select Yes - Wipe Cache

Wait for it to complete.

Select advanced

Select wipe dalvik cache

Select Yes - Wipe Dalvik Cache

Wait for it to complete.

Select +++++Go Back+++++

Select install zip from sd card

Select cm-10.1-20130710-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip

Select Yes - Install cm-10.1-20130710-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip

Wait for it to complete.

Select gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip

Select Yes - Install gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip

Wait for it to complete. Select +++++Go Back+++++ Select reboot system now

After a few minutes zbloka, freezes and reboots ... in different applications or programs .. always elsewhere ..

That's it...

And you have pure Blade III? Not of some variants(aqua?)

Guest razjaren

And you have pure Blade III? Not of some variants(aqua?)

Pure Blade III .. purchased in Tele2 Croatia in May 2013, the software ... Android 4.0.4 fundamental frequency P772N10B01 ... version of the core .. 3.0.8-PERF-SVN28349

ZTE-kernel @ Zdroid-SMT ... Build number P772N10_TELE2V1.0.0B01

Guest KonstaT

thanks

There's already a separate thread about this issue. It's not something CM10.1 specific.

I don't know what the problem is because I can't reproduce this on my device and there are no logs that would indicate the cause of this issue. There's two possibilities. 1) Different hardware revision (e.g. different lcd panel, touchscreen, etc). 2) Different software revision (different modem/radio firmware, bootloader, etc). I've heard that this can be worked around by setting CPU governor to performance which makes it all even stranger. :o

Guest razjaren

There's already a separate thread about this issue. It's not something CM10.1 specific.

http://www.modaco.co...elly-bean-roms/

I don't know what the problem is because I can't reproduce this on my device and there are no logs that would indicate the cause of this issue. There's two possibilities. 1) Different hardware revision (e.g. different lcd panel, touchscreen, etc). 2) Different software revision (different modem/radio firmware, bootloader, etc). I've heard that this can be worked around by setting CPU governor to performance which makes it all even stranger. :o

thanks for your reply

Guest fleky

http://www.modaco.co...elly-bean-roms/

I have posted logs about this. (page 22)

Edited by fleky

Guest KonstaT

I have posted logs about this. (page 22)

Yeah, there's plenty of logs in the other thread too. Just nothing in the logs that would indicate the cause of the reboots.