[DEV][ROM][17.9.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest MJonMoDaCo

hello, i have a problem with my ZTE Blade III. I often see this message: SD card unexpectedly removed

anyone can help me?

Perhaps you kept your SD card in whilst changing ROMs from ICS to JB? That can often do it. Dirty flashing can too. Have you tried the card in another device (like a PC)? If you have, and you can see your content on there, then it might be needing a format from your device, so it can be recognised properly. I had issues with partitioning with GParted (PC Linux software) where this would happen. The only 3rd party partitioning software for android I've found is Aparted - I'm iffy about recommending external software (subjectivity/compatibility), but I can't find any other.

Perhaps that's another function our CM dev team have already discussed?!?

In any case, you'll want to save your data onto another device as a safety measure until you have the card formatted.

Good luck, and let us know how you get on.

Guest Di0g0

Because official updates also contain radio/modem firmware and bootloaders that remain unchanged no matter which custom ROM you install after that.

IDK what's wrong with your Chrome. I haven't injected any malware if that's what you're asking. :P If CyanogenMod includes malicious parts in their ROM, they usually provide the source code for them as well. ;)

IDK why but now I'm getting some problems when connecting, sometimes it's hard to get connected to the router, but sometimes it works perfect.. Any tips?

Guest scotous

Just tried it on ZTE Blade Acqua and only found one issue:

when I try to call or answer a call with ANY Sip/ voip app the cell crashes and restarts.

Is this only on the Acqua or in Blade III as well?

Guest allen18

I have got this "bug" that i cant see some of the pictures i have take with camera.Those pictures show in gallery but after some time they disappear but I can still see them in file manager and on my pc when i connect phone

Guest vir00z

Hi. I have a problem with Apollo 1.1 on this CM 10.1. When I play some song and click next_song [>>|] button, song stops, with time 0:00, but there is pause button still visible.

Then if I click pause button, next song starts playing.

This bug doesn't occurs when I'm changing song by long press volume button on locked phone nor when changing song by lock screen widget.

I must point, that I have restored Apollo data from CM 10.0 by Titanium backup after installation of 10.1 (but I've clear Apollo app data when i noticed bug, I also reinstalled Apollo, but it didnt helped)

Somebody know if there is some way to fix it?

Guest peetu20

I have got this "bug" that i cant see some of the pictures i have take with camera.Those pictures show in gallery but after some time they disappear but I can still see them in file manager and on my pc when i connect phone

Gallery seems to randomly organize pictures for me too. You can find them, but you cannot know wheres the newest picture is.

Guest Jaco2k

Hello,

First of all, thank you for developing this ROM for this device - my problem is... it is totally unusable for me...

Here are the steps to reproduce what happened with a BRAND NEW device, out of the box:

- Open device from box, insert battery and charge to full

- Boot device once (without SIM card) to make sure it was working

- Push CWM via ADB

- Reboot into CWM and do a backup of the stock ROM

- Format system and Wipe Data/Factory settings

- Flash cm-10.1-20130720-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip and gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip as per the instructions on your first post

- Select reboot now (still with no SIM card inside)

Device boots to the initial setup wizard but... fails when trying to select the WLAN AP. Even when skipping everything from the initial wizard, I managed to get into an idle desktop but... diving into settings quickly hanged the device again. At some point I also got a blue screen - this is on a cherry device that is out of the box...

Of course, and because I cannot setup my google account, WiFi connection or even touch the settings, it is near to impossible to get logs out of this...

Any ideas? The only other piece of potentially relevant info for this puzzle is that in the shop where I got the phone the guy had problems to register that purchase "because the barcode number had changed"

...can it be a newer HW revision with some different components?

Guest peetu20

Hello,

First of all, thank you for developing this ROM for this device - my problem is... it is totally unusable for me...

Here are the steps to reproduce what happened with a BRAND NEW device, out of the box:

- Open device from box, insert battery and charge to full

- Boot device once (without SIM card) to make sure it was working

- Push CWM via ADB

- Reboot into CWM and do a backup of the stock ROM

- Format system and Wipe Data/Factory settings

- Flash cm-10.1-20130720-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip and gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip as per the instructions on your first post

- Select reboot now (still with no SIM card inside)

Device boots to the initial setup wizard but... fails when trying to select the WLAN AP. Even when skipping everything from the initial wizard, I managed to get into an idle desktop but... diving into settings quickly hanged the device again. At some point I also got a blue screen - this is on a cherry device that is out of the box...

Of course, and because I cannot setup my google account, WiFi connection or even touch the settings, it is near to impossible to get logs out of this...

Any ideas? The only other piece of potentially relevant info for this puzzle is that in the shop where I got the phone the guy had problems to register that purchase "because the barcode number had changed"

...can it be a newer HW revision with some different components?

I am not sure, but Blade I doesnt work smoothly without simcard, so put some sim in first. Theres blue screeen issue thread too, so you should take a look to it.

Guest nono99

Anyone else noticed problem with the GPS app?, its "stuttering" most of the time, more so when searching for satellites but sometimes also after it get a fix.

edit: enabling KSM and changing CPU scheduler seems to have fixed it (atleast for now).

Edited by nono99

Guest peetu20

Konstat, what is this frequency fix kernell for? Does it solve the blue screen issue?

Yep, users who had this blue screen, have reported now that its gone.

Guest leripe

God damn it, whats wrong with my phone(My phone is from saunalahti finland)+this rom+whatsapp. Now I formatted everyting except sdcard, also deleted whatsapp folders from sdcard. Reflashed the rom, cpufix and gapps. Didnt use titanium backup to restore anything, didnt change settings, only activated google play and downloaded whatsapp. Everything works except whatsapp notification sounds, have tried different sounds (all of them play on the previewing).

Attached logcats, but from what i understand of it, nothing seems to be wrong?

2013-08-13-14-04-17whatsapp.txt

device_info.txt

Guest peetu20

God damn it, whats wrong with my phone(My phone is from saunalahti finland)+this rom+whatsapp. Now I formatted everyting except sdcard, also deleted whatsapp folders from sdcard. Reflashed the rom, cpufix and gapps. Didnt use titanium backup to restore anything, didnt change settings, only activated google play and downloaded whatsapp. Everything works except whatsapp notification sounds, have tried different sounds (all of them play on the previewing).

Attached logcats, but from what i understand of it, nothing seems to be wrong?

So the problem is on whatsapp. You just must wait update, or, as KonstaT says, do it yourself. Of course you can contact to developer, and say that whatsapp doesnt work properly with cm10.1.

Guest leripe

So the problem is on whatsapp. You just must wait update, or, as KonstaT says, do it yourself. Of course you can contact to developer, and say that whatsapp doesnt work properly with cm10.1.

So none you guys use whatsapp? Could some be bothered to try it out for this problem?

Guest LecsoHUN

Hi!

The new ROM is awesome! Thank's for that. I've use it for 2 day and everything works perfect exept one thing.

I can't listen to music whit my MW600 bluetooth headset. So the details:

Newly installed ROM, I can pair my headset with my phone. I can make calls whit the headset I can hear them, and they can hear me. So I can phone whit the headset. But when I start to listen to music the phone start's to play it not my bluetooth headset's earphones. The headset's controll buttons works perfectly. I can pause it, jump to the next number. The only thing is not workin: I can't listen to the music from the headset's earphones. (But the phone's speaker plays the music.)

So can some help to solve my problem? Once I've the same problem. I've tired to solve it the same way but now it dosen't work. (system/ect/audio_polisy.conf edit but it semmes to be good for me.)

So once more: the bluetooth headset connects perfectly, I can make calls. The only thing is: I can't listen to music whit it instead the phone's speaker plays it.

Magyarul:

De jó sokan vagyunk itt :-D

Szóval tud-e valaki arra megoldást hogy miért van az hogy nem tudok zenét hallgatni a bluetooth headset-emmel.

A headset csatlakozik rendesen a telefonhoz, tudok vele telefonálni, el tudom vele indítani a zenelejátszást, számot váltani, kiírja a szám címét.... Suzóval működik rendesen annyi kivétellel, hogy a füles helyett a telefon hangszórója szól.

Már volt ez egyszer a gondom, akkor találtam hozzá megoldást a system/ect/audio_polisy.conf-ot kellet szerkezteni és működött is, de ez most nem jött be. Aztán találtam még egy update csomagot is csak azt cm10-hez. Azért azt is kipróbáltam de totál hazavágta a rendszert.

Nem tűnik túl nagy hibának, csak valahol át kéne írni hogy a headset fülese szóljon és ne a telefon hangszórója. Valaki ötletek?

Guest Zsebes01

Hi!

The new ROM is awesome! Thank's for that. I've use it for 2 day and everything works perfect exept one thing.

I can't listen to music whit my MW600 bluetooth headset. So the details:

Newly installed ROM, I can pair my headset with my phone. I can make calls whit the headset I can hear them, and they can hear me. So I can phone whit the headset. But when I start to listen to music the phone start's to play it not my bluetooth headset's earphones. The headset's controll buttons works perfectly. I can pause it, jump to the next number. The only thing is not workin: I can't listen to the music from the headset's earphones. (But the phone's speaker plays the music.)

So can some help to solve my problem? Once I've the same problem. I've tired to solve it the same way but now it dosen't work. (system/ect/audio_polisy.conf edit but it semmes to be good for me.)

So once more: the bluetooth headset connects perfectly, I can make calls. The only thing is: I can't listen to music whit it instead the phone's speaker plays it.

Magyarul:

De jó sokan vagyunk itt :-D

Szóval tud-e valaki arra megoldást hogy miért van az hogy nem tudok zenét hallgatni a bluetooth headset-emmel.

A headset csatlakozik rendesen a telefonhoz, tudok vele telefonálni, el tudom vele indítani a zenelejátszást, számot váltani, kiírja a szám címét.... Suzóval működik rendesen annyi kivétellel, hogy a füles helyett a telefon hangszórója szól.

Már volt ez egyszer a gondom, akkor találtam hozzá megoldást a system/ect/audio_polisy.conf-ot kellet szerkezteni és működött is, de ez most nem jött be. Aztán találtam még egy update csomagot is csak azt cm10-hez. Azért azt is kipróbáltam de totál hazavágta a rendszert.

Nem tűnik túl nagy hibának, csak valahol át kéne írni hogy a headset fülese szóljon és ne a telefon hangszórója. Valaki ötletek?

De vagyunk ám :))))

Guest bamdad

might be a trivial thing, but have you tried different music players and/or headsets?

(lehet hogy nyilvánvaló, de próbáltál másik zenelejátszót/headset-et? /bocsi, a magyar nem a legnagyobb erősségem../)

Guest boros2222

Konstat, when I set volume level, and I press the button which expand it, you know there are three volume levels (media, call, alarm), but there is one more. It has media icon and I don't really know what I can set with it. Doesn't matter if I set it mute. Can you tell me, what is this for? I also attached a screenshot about it (I indicated with a red square).

post-977854-0-88990200-1376496782_thumb.

Oh, and one more question. Is this new build the final build? :P

Edited by boros2222

Guest peetu20

Konstat, when I set volume level, and I press the button which expand it, you know there are three volume levels (media, call, alarm), but there is one more. It has media icon and I don't really know what I can set with it. Doesn't matter if I set it mute. Can you tell me, what is this for? I also attached a screenshot about it (I indicated with a red square).

post-977854-0-88990200-1376496782_thumb.

Oh, and one more question. Is this new build the final build? :P

I think that the music slider you are confusing about, is for fm radio. KonstaT said some days ago that next build will propably be final, so this build should be final(What can we except yet :P ?)

Guest LecsoHUN

I've installed the new rom. It's very good, stabel ... But A2DP (stereo bluetooth music) still not working. I've tired several music players and always the same: The BT headset works good but the phone's speaker plays the music. For a try I put back CM10 and It's works perfectly. I can pair my BT headset, and listen to music with it. The CM10 is much more unstabel for me :-( but I use my phone 90% for listening to music and 10% every thing other.... So that's it.

Magyarul:

Igen próbáltam sokféle programot. Bluetooth headset-ek közül nem tudtam többet kipróbálni mert csak egy van... De próbából visszatettem egy CM10-et. Azon tökéletesen működik minden. Vissza újra egy CM10.1 csatlakoztatom, megnyomom a play gombot a headset-en ki is írja a szám címét, csak a telefon kezd el zenélni a füles helyett :-(

Basszus hogy pont ez az egy dolog nem működik jól.... Pedig igazán jó kis rom lenne ez. Ez van.

Guest zEr0Punk

Hey KonstaT really enjoyed your ROM,still enjoying but I still have random reboots,I had them,but 1 per day,sometimes 0,but all of the sudden I had yesterday 3 reboots in 5 hours,so I did factory reset,format sd-card erased basicly everything,installed new 14.8 update and after few hours first reboot when I unlocked lockscreen and tried to open app drawer.The screen was freezed and after few minutes it rebooted.

Any help,please?

Thanks

Guest zsopo87

Hi!

I speak a little bit english. Because in hungarian. Sorry!

Sziasztok!

Minden KonstaT féle romban (4.0,4 kivételével) nem működnek a viber hívások. Konkrétan a kapcsolat létrejön, de nem hallok semmit, és a másik fél sem hall semmit, üzeneteket viszont tudok küldeni. Huawei telefonon hasonló cm verziókkal nincs gondom. Esetleg az itt feltüntettet kernel csere hozhat javulást? (Arról nincs leírás, ezt hogy rakjam fel.) Köszi a segítséget!

Üdv!

Have a nice day!