[DEV][ROM][17.9.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest przemvelbenny

Hello,

I got some problems with Apollo music player. It is configured to start automaticcly, when earphones are pluged in. It quite often crashes and it got huge delay when trying to change/starg/stop song.

Guest ziggyball

First of all, thanks to KonstaT for creating such an awesome ROM.. My Blade3 is so smooth and stable now!!

Question: is anyone running the brand new "Google Maps" app? mine is flickering/juddering as the maps are drawn/re-drawn..

Guest leripe

First of all, thanks to KonstaT for creating such an awesome ROM.. My Blade3 is so smooth and stable now!!

Question: is anyone running the brand new "Google Maps" app? mine is flickering/juddering as the maps are drawn/re-drawn..

I have same problem with gmaps

Its on 4.1.2 too so guessing its a gmaps problem, reverting back to previous version of gmaps..

Guest multi13

Hi

The basic camera application is lost in my phone. (yesterday it had) I searched everywhere but can't find it. I tried to install other camera application (Google Play), but none worked. :-(

What could be the problem? How can I reinstall it?

Guest Something Wierd

Depending on what you did to cause this problem there are multiple solutions:

In settings go to apps all at the bootom you should see the camera app.Click on it and press the enable button.

That is if you weren't playing around with the system. In that case just re flash the same ROM without doing a wipe. It will reinstall all your system apps and will remove any changes you have made in the system.

If you had this problem since you installed your ROM reinstall it doing full wipe and format system.

This is why it is importent to tell us what you did to your phone /what caused the issue.

Edited by Something Wierd

Guest ziggyball

Google Maps issue seems fixable by clearing all defaults/cache/data/force stop..

Hopefully the graphics will now stay 'stable'...

Guest aleksandar069

Hell no aleksandar069! I reported each of your spam posts. I honestly hope you get banned for good - you deserve it!

sorry

Guest peetu20

sorry

Good to get rid of dummies like this. Still apreciate you understood what you did Edited by peetu20

Guest marink02
Google Maps issue seems fixable by clearing all defaults/cache/data/force stop..

Hopefully the graphics will now stay 'stable'...

Can you explain how to that?

Guest ziggyball

Go to settings => apps

Select 'Maps'

scroll down and press:

'Clear defaults'

'Clear cache'

'Clear data'

'Force stop'

Then go back to the home screen and try 'Maps' again..

(I presume this process is overkill but did fix it for me)

Guest leripe

Go to settings => apps

Select 'Maps'

scroll down and press:

'Clear defaults'

'Clear cache'

'Clear data'

'Force stop'

Then go back to the home screen and try 'Maps' again..

(I presume this process is overkill but did fix it for me)

Didnt fix for me :( well anyways I like the separate navigation so rather stay on version 6.

Guest toby0897

would it be too much to ask to "integrate" the ROM into goo manager

thank you for your time and i understand if it isn't possible or too time consuming

Guest MJonMoDaCo

Camera: Working - has green tint on preview screen. Actual picture unaffected.

Camera Flash: Working

MTP: SDCard access only

USB Mass Storage: Working

USB Mass Storage in CWM recovery: Doesn't seem to work!

ADB: (Mass Storage Mode): Working with device name c32102fa

ADB in CWM recovery: Working with device name CWM-ZTE recovery

Wifi: Works well enough, although it has a smaller footprint compared to stock rom. Connect distance tops out at about 30-35 metres as opposed to about. double said distance with stock rom (NZ Acqua - R22_T03). But it still works good enough and doesn't d/c randomly.

FM Radio: needs volume adjustment (screams even on lowest setting)

channel saves are lost after phone reboot (But not last tuner position... )

Please excuse my ignorance - but Is the radio global volume adjustable in the build.prop?

Or is it best to contact the gapps compiler?

Finally, thanks for all your good work Konstat. Top notch it is, and it's much appreciated. Thought six months ago that I'd never get around to putting a custom rom on my phone, and now I'm eyeing up WP7.5... Courtesy of your well explained knowledge.

Cheers.

Guest aleksandar069

Good to get rid of dummies like this. Still apreciate you understood what you did

sorry one more time, it will not happen again, I promise

Guest multi13

Depending on what you did to cause this problem there are multiple solutions:

In settings go to apps all at the bootom you should see the camera app.Click on it and press the enable button.

That is if you weren't playing around with the system. In that case just re flash the same ROM without doing a wipe. It will reinstall all your system apps and will remove any changes you have made in the system.

If you had this problem since you installed your ROM reinstall it doing full wipe and format system.

This is why it is importent to tell us what you did to your phone /what caused the issue.

Thanks for the answer.

I installed the ROM 4 days ago and after this I installed a lot of applications on phone from Play store. These, I think is basic applications for example (gmaps, youtube, mxplayer, tc, skype etc..) I do not think that these apps delete my camera. Otherwise I searched the camera.apk in /system/app , but I don't found it (anywhere). Curiosity I extract the "cm-10.1-20130710-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip" and I saw the /system/app directory, but I couldn't find here the "camera.apk". Is it use the other name? or anyway Where is the camera in the ROM?

Now, I downloaded the "Camera JB+ 2.0.2.apk" and it working on my phone.

Guest multi13

So, that was the problem, because I delete the basic gallery on phone, because I prefer the QuickPic gallery. :)

Thanks for your assistance! ;)

Otherwise the ROM is good and now it all works. Good job KonstaT! I hope to come more innovations and upgrades...

Guest KonstaT

USB Mass Storage in CWM recovery: Doesn't seem to work!

Works fine for me on Linux and I use it every day. Wouldn't be a surprise if Windows needed some special drivers though. :P

FM Radio: needs volume adjustment (screams even on lowest setting)

I agree that it's quite loud on headphones but not as loud when routed to speaker. I could reduce the FM volume but it would also mean reducing number of possible FM volume steps (currently seven available). It would only limit possible options so I'm not sure if it's a good idea. Afaik there's no way to lower the lowest volume any more.

channel saves are lost after phone reboot (But not last tuner position... )

I've already pushed a fix for this and couple of other things that annoyed me in the FM app (ugly notification, fm app didn't show in recents view, etc). Will be fixed in the next CM10/CM10.1 builds.

Guest Something Wierd

USB mass storage works well for me on win8.I've heard of this problem on other devices but I don't remember the solution. You can Google it if you want.

Guest peetu20

Works fine for me on Linux and I use it every day. Wouldn't be a surprise if Windows needed some special drivers though. :P

Mounting Usb mass-storage via recovery doesnt need nothing kind of extra-drivers. While you first time plug it to win7 computer it will automatically install drivers if needed.

Guest KonstaT

Just saying it wouldn't be much of a surprise if someone had problems with Windows and drivers. ;) Actually just yesterday, while playing with QPST, I used fastboot on Windows 7 for the first time ever and it managed to install necessary drivers automatically. And yet there's been plenty of people in the ClockWorkMod thread who can't get their devices recognized with fastboot. On the other day I tried to test bluetooth tethering with Vista. Every time I paired it tried to install some strange windows phone specific driver, which it couldn't find, and I never got it working...

Guest peetu20

Just saying it wouldn't be much of a surprise if someone had problems with Windows and drivers. ;) Actually just yesterday, while playing with QPST, I used fastboot on Windows 7 for the first time ever and it managed to install necessary drivers automatically. And yet there's been plenty of people in the ClockWorkMod thread who can't get their devices recognized with fastboot. On the other day I tried to test bluetooth tethering with Vista. Every time I paired it tried to install some strange windows phone specific driver, which it couldn't find, and I never got it working...

Thats what you need to do with windows all the time. I have many times got my adb shell broken, and losed/broke drivers somehow... Dont ask me why :D

Guest KonstaT

New build.

cm-10.1-20130720-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip

https://hotfile.com/dl/235097798/b3f8bc6/cm-10.1-20130720-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip.html

md5:ab6f107dfac40a46e67a11371ad7d3b7

-FM radio updates

---saved channels don't get lost on restart

---updated FM notification to look like something from Android 4.x

---don't hide FM app from recents view

-support for USB host mode and added mount point for external USB storage

-patched kernel against several exploits (CVE-2013-2094, CVE-2013-2596, CVE-2012-4220, CVE-2012-4221, CVE-2012-4222)

-CM10.1.2