Xolo JB probably by March 10!!!!!!!

Guest XOLO X900

Guest XOLO X900

Ok guys dont trust it... I just called the sales head of my state and hes the one who told me... He told me its with R&D and according to what they are telling the sales head it is to come out in 10 days or mostly by 10th... I know i told it before and it might not happen now too but i just shared this just to keep you all informed if you dont want it just take the post down... :angry2: :P And the version would be 4.1.2

Also according to my friend in android, its possible to hack the bootloader just like that of wildfire but we need people who know the X86 architecture and also how to hack a bootloader... according to him if we get the people of motorola to help us, as they unlocked the razr i bootloader, its possible to hack ours...

Edited by XOLO X900

dec1153, is that you?

Seems like you;

Another completely unsubstantiated claim with no evidence put forward what-so-ever, and yet posted as pure fact, complete with too many exclamation marks and pointless smilies...

Oh dear boy, I really hope it's not you... It's not even funny anymore...

If it's not you; I do apologise, but please check your facts and provide evidence next time you make such claims. You're getting people's hopes up for no reason.

Guest XOLO X900

dec1153, is that you?

Seems like you;

Another completely unsubstantiated claim with no evidence put forward what-so-ever, and yet posted as pure fact, complete with too many exclamation marks and pointless smilies...

If it's not you; I do apologise, but please check your facts and provide evidence next time you make such claims. You're getting people's hopes up for no reason.

Its not who you think it is... I also know im getting your hopes up but its something that person told me and so i thought id share thats all... i believe him and hope hes true... thats all

Guest BlueMoonRising

dec1153, is that you?

Seems like you;

I suspected Declan too...

Guest XOLO X900

Lets see what happens.

And XOLO X900 is not declan. I checked.

Whoa!!! lot of misunderstandings... I am not whoever you say i am... im just a person from india who knows a lot of people... I am not to e held responsible for this post as im sharing the info the sales head gave me...

@ fibblesan if you didnt see my post in aio tool, i have a doubt what if we just change the modules of camera with that of GB... i have this frnd who works with android and he says that we are not getting the features of GB camera on our ICS rom because the drivers aint activated and he says its something to do with the kernel...(dont remember much as we had the discussion a long time before...)

Guest XOLO X900

Maybe because he isn't the right person to ask. Someone with broader knowledge or more specific knowledge in the topic should ask

Yup that's what I've been trying to tell....And besides Motorola has stopped there service in India and no one knows.... Also razr I ain't available here

Guest XOLO X900

Yeah I'll ring Apple too see if they can help out why not eh.

Seriously this is just stupid.

I don't get why this is stupid.... It's just a suggestion... I don't care if my phone's bootloader is locked or not.... And mine ain't even rooted... If you want do it... Just the things I get from people I'm sharing FOR YOUR INFORMATION... Do it if you want to...

Guest BlueMoonRising

If you see JB promoted on Xolo s website let us know, people are tired of hearing that "a friend of a friend who knows a Xolo employee said we're getting it by such a date"

Guest Pondlife

I don't get why this is stupid.... It's just a suggestion... I don't care if my phone's bootloader is locked or not.... And mine ain't even rooted... If you want do it... Just the things I get from people I'm sharing FOR YOUR INFORMATION... Do it if you want to...

I'll ring sony to ask about my xbox not playing mkv files, and peugeot about next doors dreadful parking in their vauxhall too.

You aren't sharing information you are sharing rumour and stupid suggestions.

If you aren't a troll I'm worried about you tbh.

Guest XOLO X900

If you see JB promoted on Xolo s website let us know, people are tired of hearing that "a friend of a friend who knows a Xolo employee said we're getting it by such a date"

It's a friend and not a friend of friends... And he's the sales head

Guest XOLO X900

I'll ring sony to ask about my xbox not playing mkv files, and peugeot about next doors dreadful parking in their vauxhall too.

You aren't sharing information you are sharing rumour and stupid suggestions.

If you aren't a troll I'm worried about you tbh.

Do you know who somewhat the main people in cyanogenmod are????It's Samsung developers....

They even release roms for other handsets also and that too official... And if they do that why can't Motorola devs who also work freelance help us???