Anyone thinking of jumping ship?

Guest Ribs85

Guest MrPuddington

Watch the Orange website I got mine for £79.99 plus £7.50 cashback through Quidco :P was a gift

Exactly, for this price you cannot complain. Although I would happily pay a lot more for the privilege of not dealing with Orange...

Guest BlueMoonRising

I don't know why you are saying that.

Battery life on the N4 is *significantly* better than it ever was on the OSD for me. Naturally I'm using pretty much the same apps on both.

I've not tried an N4 so can't comment on it but I've never had an issue with the OSD's battery life since rooting and deleting Social Gallery.

Are you comparing the OSD with or without Social Gallery?

Guest Pondlife

I don't know why you are saying that.

Battery life on the N4 is *significantly* better than it ever was on the OSD for me. Naturally I'm using pretty much the same apps on both.

Because I was getting a screen on time of less than 3 hours on the n4 and up to double that on osd.

Maybe if you seldom have the screen on it might be better.

Guest glossywhite

Considering jumping ship to the razr i tbh. For me its all down to the build quality, the cheap plastic and horrible power button are ruining the experience.

Please expand on this. Since the 'phone is £99 or less, one cannot complain, I feel.

Guest Andymac1969
Considering jumping ship to the razr i tbh. For me its all down to the build quality, the cheap plastic and horrible power button are ruining the experience.

I have a friend who bought the razr, built like a tank, but she hates the Motoblur etc, she would gladly give it away, her previous phone was a Galaxy Ace

Guest topcat07

I am thinking of moving to lg optimus 4x HD due to the fact I need the one plan for unlimited tethering. Anyone had experience of this phone?

Guest nadezz

I am thinking of moving to lg optimus 4x HD due to the fact I need the one plan for unlimited tethering. Anyone had experience of this phone?

This is another phone I am considering jumping to, but again... price

Please expand on this. Since the 'phone is £99 or less, one cannot complain, I feel.

Thats just the problem isn't it, even on ebay, a good condition RAZR i is £170... nearly double the cost of a brand new OSD. So I'm just casually waiting for a bargain and will use the OSD until then, it's so close to being a perfect phone!

Guest topcat07

This is another phone I am considering jumping to, but again... price

Thats just the problem isn't it, even on ebay, a good condition RAZR i is £170... nearly double the cost of a brand new OSD. So I'm just casually waiting for a bargain and will use the OSD until then, it's so close to being a perfect phone!

shame the selling price of the osd on ebay is so low