[CM10/CM10.1/CM10.2 COMBINED MODS]23.10][CENTER CLOCK,TRANSPARENT STATUBAR AND PULLDOWN, SGS3 STYLE TOGGLES ETC,,,][ SGS3 STYLE MMS]

Guest peetu20

Guest peetu20

no, I just waiting for official cyanogenmod... without, bugs...

You will never get it. As KonstaT says, fm radio propably will never work. Cm10 is still perfect rom for daily use, I have now used it week as daily, without any bugs. No reboots, etc.

If you avoid bugs, then use aurora borealis. Its just stock rom with pure android features.

Guest peetu20

How do you change the wallpaper on xperia lockscreen ?

Theres app called lock screen settings on your app drawer. Open it and change :)

Guest peetu20

Tried it not working

What?? So what did you do? I just opened the app, pushed Set lockscreen wallpaper(or what it was :D), then it opened Albums app, and you can choose the picture you want.

Guest peetu20

Okay guys, I will not do my tw5 cm10 rom because its too hard, so much hacking and theming, and the finish still doesnt look like touchwiz :(

But happy news too: I still managed to make pretty much sgs3/sgs4 look statusbar toggles :D

Take a look to screenshot.

post-983783-0-77525300-1371941167_thumb.

Guest peetu20

The Toggles Look Good when will the upload happen ?

Mhhh, I am not sure, but not long time :)

I am busy and I have summerjob and football confederations cup is ongoing, so I cant put all my efforts to theming and hacking :D

Guest peetu20

oh on,I want to try this rom,but I don't know where is the download link,can you tell me?

This isnt ROM! First you must download cm10 from KonstaT thread, then you go and download mod from this thread first page. These are MODS, no roms. You could imagine that these are some kind of add-ons.

But first you need to instal cm10.

Edited by peetu20

Guest peetu20

Updated!

• Added Samsung Galaxy s3 style toggle mods
  • Added trebuchet launcher with transparent app drawer

Remember to thank, it was huge job to hack toggles(Spent many hours with gimp)

Guest Henkee Chan

This isnt ROM! First you must download cm10 from KonstaT thread, then you go and download mod from this thread first page. These are MODS, no roms. You could imagine that these are some kind of add-ons.

But first you need to instal cm10.

so that's what,anyway,thanks for all

Guest aleksandar069

How to use XPERIA LS? I have CM10 and flash it, now what... PLSSS HELP. The problem is when i want to enter in the Lock Screen Settings they are show me an EROR (Can't start app from AutoShorcut. Have you uninstalled it?) Please, tell me what to do. I'm with CM10 by: hjanos

Did i gonna have a CM10 by: KonstaT?

Edited by aleksandar069

Guest peetu20

How to use XPERIA LS? I have CM10 and flash it, now what... PLSSS HELP. The problem is when i want to enter in the Lock Screen Settings they are show me an EROR (Can't start app from AutoShorcut. Have you uninstalled it?) Please, tell me what to do. I'm with CM10 by: hjanos

Did i gonna have a CM10 by: KonstaT?

Yes, this mod is for cm10 by KonstaT, I didnt even know theres cm10 by hjanos...

So flash cm10 by KonstaT and then flash this mod.

But hey, these arent up to date right now, because KonstaT released update today, so mods may not work on new version. If you have patience to wait to tomorrow, I will update all mods to latest KonstaT cm10 :)

Ps. Glad to hear you finally got Cyanogenmod to your Blade III :)

Guest peetu20

Hi all,,,

Any hacking/modding requests??

Update to mods will come tomorrow, while I finnish rebuilding all mods for latest cm10 release :)

Guest aleksandar069

Yes, this mod is for cm10 by KonstaT, I didnt even know theres cm10 by hjanos...

So flash cm10 by KonstaT and then flash this mod.

But hey, these arent up to date right now, because KonstaT released update today, so mods may not work on new version. If you have patience to wait to tomorrow, I will update all mods to latest KonstaT cm10 :)

Ps. Glad to hear you finally got Cyanogenmod to your Blade III :)

Thank you, i have installed now the latest CM10 by:KonstaT, and now is working great... thank you 1 more time peetu. The xperia ls. Is work great. :D ;) :)

Please, can you build the Sense 4 or 5 lock screen for ZTE Blade III. I own you. You are the best and ofcourse KonstaT...

Sorry for my bad English...