[CM10.1][TW5]Tw5 jb rom[LEAKED][03.03.2013]

Guest Galaxy3HELL

Guest Galaxy3HELL

That's right!!

New build is now on daemond 4.2.1, no wi-fi is fixed, everything works good except, there is no keyboard.. which keyboard do you want?

- Samsung Keyboard

- Swype

- Jelly Bean

This is my rom, nots pidio1m which 1 relase is his, but he dont own this device, so im new developer of this rom.

Thanks all... Link will be updated.

Guest Hegyusz

New build is now on daemond 4.2.1, no wi-fi is fixed, everything works good except, there is no keyboard.. which keyboard do you want?

- Samsung Keyboard

- Swype

- Jelly Bean

This is my rom, nots pidio1m which 1 relase is his, but he dont own this device, so im new developer of this rom.

Thanks all... Link will be updated.

When can you update the link?

Guest Galaxy3HELL

When can you update the link?

Well im pretty stuck with bug on keyboard.. i really will try to post it tommorow finaly.

Guest ehleh

Well im pretty stuck with bug on keyboard.. i really will try to post it tommorow finaly.

you are a liar :)

you are not the one who port it :) please don't use your name :) should i report it to the owner?..

you are not giving credits to the owner

Guest Galaxy3HELL

you are a liar :)

you are not the one who port it :) please don't use your name :) should i report it to the owner?..

you are not giving credits to the owner

Well man, im owner of this rom! Pidio1 is owner of first relase, and he have many bugs in his rom. This is my port on daemond base, im have his permision to use 4.2.1 base rom... This rom will be deleted and im will post my port and my rom, with some extra things.

Port will be relased today, just im want to reduce it more and add new apps like polar office and other s3 things.

I not angry at you, you didnt know, but now you know and dont spam enymore.

Thanks all