Possible Fix For Photo Sphere for the G300

Guest george109

Guest george109

Hi, I have found a possible fix for photo sphere in Jelly Bean.

What you need to do is edit your build.prop file. PLEASE MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP FIRST!!

Use a root file browser/editor (Like ES File Explorer) go to /system and open the build.prop file

edit these lines... (WITHOUT QUOTES!)

Ro.product.model change to "galaxy nexus"

Ro.product. brand. Change to "Google"

Now Restart The Phone

You might be able to operate sphere panorama now!

Thanks to FatherD and aniket.sananse over at XDA for this tip (Find the Thread Here)

Warning! This might not work, as it is for a different device, and I have not tested it yet, as I am not on Jelly Bean (Yet!).

Please make a Nandroid Backup!

To do this you need to boot to CWM recovery with POWER + Volume Up -> press Volume down until you get to backup and restore -> Press the Home Button -> Make sure you are on Backup -> Press the Home Button, and then wait!

George

EDIT: My bad about the link, I was using IE and it always shortens links I copy and paste. Sorry, I am now using chrome and the links changed.

Edited by george109

Guest george109

Links changed! My bad, I was using IE and it always shortens links I copy and paste. Sorry, I am now using chrome and the links changed. Thanks for pointing that out for me!

Edited by george109

Guest kyan31

Oh, Somebody delete my post!

You could just stop making them. Most of the things you have posted has already been answered, or is being answered in the wrong section. Think before you post mate!

Guest george109

Ok, I will stop making new posts unless I really need to. I'm only trying to help people around here, and I thought that might work.

Guest kyan31

Ok, I will stop making new posts unless I really need to. I'm only trying to help people around here, and I thought that might work.

There are already posts around here that DO help people, when you make posts, the important ones get lost. That isn't helping. You should also try things for yourself before referring it to others, such as with this topic. If you had tried photosphere for yourself, you would of known that it didn't work, therefore you wouldn't of posted it :P