Install tab-only apps using the phone as tablet.

Guest m@f

I have a request and hoping someone here can fix..

When using the phone docked in the padstation and browsing google play it's still recognized as a phone. Then we still can't install tab-only apps.

Does anyone know how to bypass this.?

Or do we need to tweak our setup to accomplish the google play tablet demands.

Could it be something in the build.prop file or like that?

Sendt fra min PadFone 2 med Tapatalk2

Guest loonsy

For me what I did was to remove the phone from the tablet station. Clear data, clear cache, force stop play store. Then reinsert the phone into the tablet and open play store again.

For me what I did was to remove the phone from the tablet station. Clear data, clear cache, force stop play store. Then reinsert the phone into the tablet and open play store again.

didn't work with the app I tried https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intsig.camscannerhd

Could you try this as well and maybe tell me which other app you succeeded this step at:-)

Guest The Jones

I did the same thing. Clear data, clear cache and force stop on play store. But I also cleared data on Google framework services and hid the padfone 2 from menus on the play store website.

The app you link to works on my PadFone now

Another forum gave me this hint. Reboot when docked

It indeed helped to restart the phone docked after clear cache, clear data and force close the play app undocked...

Thanks a lot:)

Edited by m@f