[ROM][S3UI]_TW5_DragonZx[14/03/2013]

Guest Galaxy3HELL

Guest Galaxy3HELL

The new update will require how many MB system?

Samsung Touchwiz calendar is included in this ROM plizz? :wub:

Sorry for my bad English! :blush: Thanks!

Yes touchwizz calendar will be included :) Well rom size is 150MB with GAPPS included, but I have 220MB system partition, but I think that 162MB will be enought :) And also wait for my LG UI 3.0 V2, which os also great rom with some extra tweaks and bug fixes.

Guest Hegyusz

Well man, I need somebody who can help to solve bugs and add new things :)

I can help you too!!!

And i would like to learn developing too, because i love these roms, and i'm wanting to try build new ones.

Could you send me some pages or anything, where i can learn this?

Edited by Hegyusz

Guest styrofoam

Yes touchwizz calendar will be included :) Well rom size is 150MB with GAPPS included, but I have 220MB system partition, but I think that 162MB will be enought :) And also wait for my LG UI 3.0 V2, which os also great rom with some extra tweaks and bug fixes.

Thanks, great!!! :D

I have 160 mo system partition, it will not be enough? :(

Guest dhavaljp.95

Thanks, great!!! :D

I have 160 mo system partition, it will not be enough? :(

you will have to try, a few of them got status 7 error while instaling as their partition size was smaller than the rom requirements !!

Guest ehleh

you will have to try, a few of them got status 7 error while instaling as their partition size was smaller than the rom requirements !!

220MB i think the partition

Guest Galaxy3HELL

I can't wait more. Pls update something! :)

Man see LG 4.0 PORT, try it :) Well this rom update is just layout resised, added bravia engine and XlouD engine, with some new widgets :D

Guest bezerra

No, he says 162mb not 220mb!

I'll try anyway!

If I change TPT, I will not have enough for my data partition!

I'll see... :unsure:

Úse s2e and you don't need to change tpt

Guest Hegyusz

Man see LG 4.0 PORT, try it :) Well this rom update is just layout resised, added bravia engine and XlouD engine, with some new widgets :D

Nice, i use now your Lg rom :D i hope 4.0 will be good too! :D

Guest Galaxy3HELL

Nice, i use now your Lg rom :D i hope 4.0 will be good too! :D

Just test this, its completly new build and new port :) Just please try the usb, I know how to fix, but I dont know is it fixed because i dont use usb :) Everything over AirDroid <_<

Guest bezerra

Just test this, its completly new build and new port :) Just please try the usb, I know how to fix, but I dont know is it fixed because i dont use usb :) Everything over AirDroid <_<

So usb is working now on LG 4.0 rom?

Guest Galaxy3HELL

Boss, I will try LG.....We shall be happy if you could post updates in Rem-ICSJB :(

Man I having big problem with zte blade :( It wont charge, it charge 30 sec, than stops, or dont want to charge, batery only 7 hours. Theres no parts for blade in my country so I will probably sell this phone, and take another low end phone. I will finish this project soon, but goodbye to blade :unsure:

Guest lunario

Man I having big problem with zte blade :( It wont charge, it charge 30 sec, than stops, or dont want to charge, batery only 7 hours. Theres no parts for blade in my country so I will probably sell this phone, and take another low end phone. I will finish this project soon, but goodbye to blade :unsure:

do this go recovery advanced wipe battery stats the try to ta charge with usb cable ( or try another ac cable)

Guest Galaxy3HELL

do this go recovery advanced wipe battery stats the try to ta charge with usb cable ( or try another ac cable)

Im will open the phone and see whats we have on motherboard. Well I will really wipe battery stats, and I found broken Zte Blade, good for parts.. I will try to buy it. I wont let my blade to go without fight :)

Guest Galaxy3HELL

Hello ,

@Galaxy3HELL , man do you think this rom or your another LG 4.0 rom can be ported for this phone ?

Thanks.

Yes it can be portet to cresend :) Do you want me to port it or you will?

Guest tititj

Well , i never did any port on android but i tought to try using the simple "how to" from xda but i have doubts that is so simple. So if you want to give it a try thank you very much , or you can give me some tutorial how to do it.

Thanks anyway.

Guest Galaxy3HELL

Well , i never did any port on android but i tought to try using the simple "how to" from xda but i have doubts that is so simple. So if you want to give it a try thank you very much , or you can give me some tutorial how to do it.

Thanks anyway.

You have many tutorials, but best is to have some mentor or teacher. my was pidio1 :) Well can you send me link of good android 4.0.4 rom for you phone?