[ICS][4.0.4] Baidu Cloud ROM beta V49 English (2014-06-06)

Guest pOcHa

Guest pOcHa

yes, I just checked, it is happening on v33 (but didn't on v32 for me)... will take a look at it later tonight - some logcats of it happening will be very helpful

Guest pOcHa

My phone freeze when I want to go to any option in setting. For example, advanced in wlan setting.

the bad news is that I can't figure out exactly what the problem is - but the good one is that the phone unfreezes on it's own after a couple of minutes (no need to remove the battery)

i suspect the updated adreno drivers (haven't had time to properly test since I added them in v32) - will test the next version without them, and make an optional addon (sorry, but just too busy to do something more about it until then)

Can u tell me how u fix the no data service on baidu rom?

I want to try on the JB baidu.

i didn't "fix" it exactly, i just rebased the rom on an official untouched version, instead of a third-party custom one with some modification that broke it

and I'm afraid you can't do anything for the JB version as there is no source code for it, and .so library files (native code) can't be decompiled and recompiled like .jar and .apk java files - you can try replacing files from other G300 JB roms (camera from MIUI would be easy), but network data and mass storage would be more complicated... it's a touch and go process, and requires a lot of trying and repeating

Edited by pOcHa

Guest mr_mufy

the bad news is that I can't figure out exactly what the problem is - but the good one is that the phone unfreezes on it's own after a couple of minutes (no need to remove the battery)

i suspect the updated adreno drivers (haven't had time to properly test since I added them in v32) - will test the next version without them, and make an optional addon (sorry, but just too busy to do something more about it until then)

i didn't "fix" it exactly, i just rebased the rom on an official untouched version, instead of a third-party custom one with some modification that broke it

and I'm afraid you can't do anything for the JB version as there is no source code for it, and .so library files (native code) can't be decompiled and recompiled like .jar and .apk java files - you can try replacing files from other G300 JB roms (camera from MIUI would be easy), but network data and mass storage would be more complicated... it's a touch and go process, and requires a lot of trying and repeating

ok.

If i have some time i'll try figure out a solution. TKS anyway.

Another matter, if u can do it, it's possible to make and add on to change the battery to circle with %?

Guest pOcHa

check in BaiduServiceFramework.apk, BaiduSysFramework.apk, framework-res.apk, or framework-res-yi.apk where are the default images for battery levels located, and then just replace them with your own...

Edited by pOcHa

Guest pOcHa

My phone freeze when I want to go to any option in setting. For example, advanced in wlan setting.

Tested on v32 and v33

as I suspected, it was adreno drivers fault after all - i uploaded a fix under the same link as rom...

Guest predragiPredrag

hey pocha need ur help...in some game like csr racing, despicable me...ph freezing and restart...plz help...lots of thanx in advance

try to free up RAM with that fancy widget baidu one touch optimizer :)

Guest kyoiorikof97

Hi pocha..

ya I did full wipe...

but as said that "without a logcat of it happening" I didnt understand this line, what is "logcat"?

please help... :-)