[ICS][4.0.4] Baidu Cloud ROM beta V49 English (2014-06-06)

Guest pOcHa

Guest smweb

still no download link, so i think now it's safe to say there won't be any more stable versions for our phone...

Ah, right, checked a couple of other models like Honor, and there were indeed links to v3, except for G300 :(

Edit: Supported models-- The Huawei C8812/C8812E/U8825D/C8825D/U8860 , ZTE N880E/V970/V889M, Lenovo A789 , HTC Incredible S ( G11 ), Google Nexus S

Edited by smweb

Guest pOcHa

i could probably adopt it from a version for a similar phone, but just don't have the time (or the inclination, as i'm quite happy with the beta)

Guest pOcHa

bravo bruno, svaka cast, kako te samo nije mrzelo da prevodis

i'll just make a v2 to v3 OTA update then (same as before, it will be equivalent to full v3)...

Edited by pOcHa

Guest smweb

Thanks pOcHa and Bruno :)

I have a query here -- is it possible to use the call filtering APK from Baidu in some other ROM... say Slim or Stock+.

Guest blackhawkbruno

And what about other languages like Czech, German or Slovak? Would be problem to add this languages? Thanks

I'll try to translate into other languages

Guest pOcHa

if you just clicked on my link two posts above, you could have read this:

"also, if flashed immediately over the V2 full version (one after another in CWM) it is a complete bit-by-bit equivalent of flashing just the V3 full version - it will not only add the new files, and overwrite the updated ones, but also remove all those not required anymore"

and bruno, did you fix the busybox and init.d in your repack, cause the v6ss, kak, vsync and other scripts are not working by default? (i had to fix that in beta v24 as well)

p.s.

the ota update is quite large because there were four beta versions in between

Edited by pOcHa