[ICS][4.0.4] Baidu Cloud ROM beta V49 English (2014-06-06)

Guest pOcHa

Guest dakok

You're too late .. :) Very good rom ... Can someone make a recommendation for a theme to use on tjis rom? :)

There is a nice trick for themes :)

Find MIUI launcher on play and install it. Then browse themes, download them.

Remove Miui launcher.

Now use themes :)

I remember few nice themes: Oppo, Simpleboy, Mui

There is a nice and fast lockscreen 6ways

There`s one with CocaCola shaking can ;)

Guest dakok

Mine too???

This is a new thimg. Try to find previous version somewhere.

http://dl.papktop.com/2013/03/MiHome_Launcher_2_0_0.apk[/CODE]

Edited by dakok

Guest Sarpi

Hello,

I really like UI of this ROM. It's absolutely amazing. Same with performace, but I found one issue. When I've tried to flash Link2SD mod, this one is not working. Link2SD didn't found internal SD as partition. Init .apk was installed as well and for example overclocking is good.

Anybody runs Link2SD properly? Or this mod will not working with this rom?

Guest smweb

So, for v24 I need to install v23 and thereupon v24 OTA, restart, and than Gapps?

I installed v24 OTA over v23 as stated by pOcHa. But there was a little bit of keyboard lag. So, wiped everything. From CWM installed v23, installed GApps, installed v24, restarted. Now no KB lag, or any other issues for me. But there's an occasional lag during unlocking the phone.

Guest dakok

Logical deducting - china app is not meant for china rom :) :) :)

I bet you didn`t bother to try v2.0 I gave you in few posts above.

When I red your post it didn`t work for me too on EMUI rom (play, newest version)

So now I check the previous version - and it is just fine.

Lazy boy :)

Guest pOcHa

if anyone is still wondering, for a new installation you just need to install v23 first, and then at any time later (but preferably immediately, without any reboots in between, otherwise be sure to wipe the cache) and in any order v24 and gapps

and this is a ICS v4.0.4 rom, not v4.0.3 as all other stock based, so many mods will not work with it without their authors updating them - GB basband, custom kernel, Link2SD, Int2SD, etc...

Guest docnrz

is it only me or have you guys also experienced that the "Home" touch button wont respond. The "Menu" and "Back" buttons are woking fine... any ideas??

Guest docnrz

^ everything works fine for me, check if you have the same issue with other ROMs too.

Oh well. i was checking with few other ROMs but i suppose it was the Gapps. i tried flashing just the ROM and its working now... thankx mate!

it had been a headache since yesterday...