[CM 7.2] CM7 Remix - V4c

Guest Master_T

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bosunsky

hum, guys i've got some questions here

1. i bought a 4gb sdcard for my liquid a1, partitioned it but when ever i boot my phone back, it hangs after a minute, cant my phone use 4gb or more than?

2. my camera when opened displays a grid of four colors even on pictures taken, i have reflashed the cm7 rom several times but wont fix it, pls guys what can i do to this?

i am currently using this cm7 remix v1

Guest Master_T

First of all, why are you using v1, which is the oldest version? Maybe you're new to rom flashing, in that case know that higher version number = better rom. Please wipe everything and flash v4b, then report back if the issues are still there.

Guest erfanzest

I do not know if this question was already done, I wanted to ask if it is possible or was already made up, updating the last drivers released by qualcomm(jelly bean driver)?

sorry for my english :P

Edited by erfanzest

Guest Master_T

I do not know if this question was already done, I wanted to ask if it is possible or was already made up, updating the last drivers released by qualcomm(jelly bean driver)?

sorry for my english :P

Nope, it was already reported on page one of this thread, the new drivers are slow, apparently they don't work well with GingerBread.

Guest Kilvador

Hi to every one. Sorry for my English. Some posts ago, I disinform you about my battery life with this ROM: my battery life is over ((( I found that out when charging begins with 60% and in 10 minutes became 100% . Full discharging now happens for 10 or 12 hours((( I bought new battery 12$, it will come before 6 of August. After that, I want to do some new tests with CatLog and BatteryStats.

Anyway, I have got another annoying problem: when you received missed call while you are talking, if you want to end your current call you brought your phone away from ear, but screen still black. May be proximity or light sensor does not work. Has anyone got this kind of bug? In normal situation when you brought your phone away from ear one of the sensors works and screen became visible and operative.

Guest Master_T

Anyway, I have got another annoying problem: when you received missed call while you are talking, if you want to end your current call you brought your phone away from ear, but screen still black. May be proximity or light sensor does not work. Has anyone got this kind of bug? In normal situation when you brought your phone away from ear one of the sensors works and screen became visible and operative.

I'm not using the Liquid anymore, so can't test properly, but 2 things you can try:

1) Just use the Power button to turn on the screen

2) Use the app "Sanity" from the Play Store to manage the proxy sensor for you, usually does a better job than the stock implementation.

Guest Kilvador

I'm not using the Liquid anymore, so can't test properly, but 2 things you can try:

1) Just use the Power button to turn on the screen

2) Use the app "Sanity" from the Play Store to manage the proxy sensor for you, usually does a better job than the stock implementation.

But Sanity drains more battery, than stock app...

Guest Master_T

But Sanity drains more battery, than stock app...

What about just pressing the button?

In any case, if configured properly Sanity should only run during a call, so unless you make hours and hours of calls it shouldn't be a problem. To be honest, if you really call a lot I'd recommend disabling the proxy sensor entirely, it will drain much less than even the stock implementation.

Guest Kilvador

What about just pressing the button?

In any case, if configured properly Sanity should only run during a call, so unless you make hours and hours of calls it shouldn't be a problem. To be honest, if you really call a lot I'd recommend disabling the proxy sensor entirely, it will drain much less than even the stock implementation.

I know about disabling sensors. I tested this a year ago. If sensor is off, but Sanity is working, phone drains more battery, than without Sanity. Not much, for 2% bigger.

Guest erfanzest

Master_T

I have a question. do you know, how can i have a HAVS or SVS support on official bin of acer (4.002.14)? if I want to change the voltage of the cpu on 4.002.14 how can i do that without any app?

thanks

Guest Master_T

new version? will be there? when it arrives?

As I wrote here: I've changed phone, so I'm not actively developing for the liquid anymore. You can consider the current version final.

Master_T

I have a question. do you know, how can i have a HAVS or SVS support on official bin of acer (4.002.14)? if I want to change the voltage of the cpu on 4.002.14 how can i do that without any app?

thanks

Unfortunately that is controlled by the kernel, so you can't change it directly on the Acer bins. You could try the errormsg kernel, he said he enabled svs in the latest builds (not tested though):

https://disk.yandex.com/public/?hash=53eMbFk1EuyIvY5rEDUNWXwkyV522ILx7VsyyaZ4Gk8%3D&locale=ru

(flash with malez recovery over a 2.2 bin)

Guest erfanzest

As I wrote here: http://www.modaco.co...his-is-goodbye/ I've changed phone, so I'm not actively developing for the liquid anymore. You can consider the current version final.

Unfortunately that is controlled by the kernel, so you can't change it directly on the Acer bins. You could try the errormsg kernel, he said he enabled svs in the latest builds (not tested though):

https://disk.yandex....4Gk8=&locale=ru

(flash with malez recovery over a 2.2 bin)

thanks

Guest erfanzest

i know this post is only for cm7 remix, but i can't find any solution for my problem.

why the camera doesn't work after update the adreno driver on 4.002.14?

anyone can help me?

thanks

Guest end222

i know this post is only for cm7 remix, but i can't find any solution for my problem.

why the camera doesn't work after update the adreno driver on 4.002.14?

anyone can help me?

thanks

The adreno driver was only for ICS, isn't it? In any case reflash the official bin with acer download tools. If you want to save some data or applications make backups of them with titanium backup, which is avaliable in the play store

Guest erfanzest

The adreno driver was only for ICS, isn't it? In any case reflash the official bin with acer download tools. If you want to save some data or applications make backups of them with titanium backup, which is avaliable in the play store

now i have the official bin on my liquid

i only want to improve the performance of the official bin. it's not important if this drivers are for JB, ICS or GB.

Guest end222

now i have the official bin on my liquid

i only want to improve the performance of the official bin. it's not important if this drivers are for JB, ICS or GB.

I don't care if drivers are from gb, ics or jb. The problem it's that if they're not made for froyo they won't work

Guest erfanzest

I don't care if drivers are from gb, ics or jb. The problem it's that if they're not made for froyo they won't work

ok ok thanks ;)

Guest PersonAndro

Hi,

thanks Master_T for this rom. Absolutely smooth.

I have a little (big) problem with incoming call; when I receive a call, my phone ring only one time, and then it's stop to ring.

Where I can look to resolve this problem ?

I try to look at cm setting and audio setting but no option can resolve this. I try to turn on incresing ringtone, but nothing; after the first ring it stop to ring.

Thank you.

Guest Master_T

Hi,

thanks Master_T for this rom. Absolutely smooth.

I have a little (big) problem with incoming call; when I receive a call, my phone ring only one time, and then it's stop to ring.

Where I can look to resolve this problem ?

I try to look at cm setting and audio setting but no option can resolve this. I try to turn on incresing ringtone, but nothing; after the first ring it stop to ring.

Thank you.

Are you using a custom ringtone or one of the preinstalled ones? Check if it does it with the "bell" ringtone. For custom ones if I remember it correctly there should be a particular id tag in the file that tells the phone to play the ringtone in a loop... search around on google, I don't remember the full ins and outs of it (I always keep my phone in vibration-only)

Guest Master_T

Yes, I'm using a custom ringtone.

Thanks for your reply, I'll try to find that particular id tag.

I think you must:

1) Convert it to OGG format

2) Add the field "ANDROID_LOOP" to the file tag and set it's value tu "TRUE"

Ringtones in mp3 or other format will not looop (I'ts how cm7 is programmed by the way, not a bug of this particular rom)

Edited by Master_T