[CM 7.2] CM7 Remix - V4c

Guest Master_T

Guest PersonAndro

Thank you very much.

I have find one another little problem that some times (one or more times a day) the liquid didn't turn on. Seem that it stuck on deep sleep and I must take away the battery to use it again.

I don't have applied any UV.

What can I do ?

Guest Master_T

Thank you very much.

I have find one another little problem that some times (one or more times a day) the liquid didn't turn on. Seem that it stuck on deep sleep and I must take away the battery to use it again.

I don't have applied any UV.

What can I do ?

This ROM has UV/OV applied by default at startup to save battery at lower frequencies and not freeze at higher ones. If it's causing you problems, use Root Explorer or another file manager with root access and delete "/system/etc/init.d/05customvdds", this will restore default frequencies.

Guest ikkefc3

All CM7/2.3 based roms hang at a black screen at boot since trying a CM9 based rom. What could be the problem? I'm using the TWRP recoveyr from the description of ths rom.

Guest Master_T

All CM7/2.3 based roms hang at a black screen at boot since trying a CM9 based rom. What could be the problem? I'm using the TWRP recoveyr from the description of ths rom.

Have you tried waiting a bit? It's normal for this rom to not display anything until the boot animation on some devices (boot logo is broken for some reason). Shouldn't take too long tho.

At any rate, I suggest you flash an official BIN with the Acer DL Tool, that will "clean up" your device.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest acer_ferrari

Hi everyone!

Thanks Master_T for this great ROM.

My only problem is the Mobile Network not working, Data Enabled activated. How will I fix this?

Thanks

Guest Master_T

Hi everyone!

Thanks Master_T for this great ROM.

My only problem is the Mobile Network not working, Data Enabled activated. How will I fix this?

Thanks

Try to check your APNs and configure them manually if necessary.

Also, do you have a Ferrari Edition liquid (your nikname suggests so)? I don't know if anyone tested this rom on the ferrari.

Guest acer_ferrari

yes you're right! i'm using an acer liquid ferrari. It's s100 model that's why I tried flashing the rom, I think there's no much diffrence except o f course the ferrari wallpapers. Love it! it's really nice. This is the only problem I've encountered so far. I'll try to check on the APN's, I have not tried to configure it manually because I don't actually know the parameters, unlike with the stock rom, its configured automatically.

thank you very much for your immediate reply. really much appreciated

update:

Got it Master_T, i did a manual configuration and it worked! What I did was to re-install first the stock rom, noted on the APN parameters, then flashed again the CM7.2 rom.

Many Thanks

Edited by acer_ferrari

Guest PersonAndro

This ROM has UV/OV applied by default at startup to save battery at lower frequencies and not freeze at higher ones. If it's causing you problems, use Root Explorer or another file manager with root access and delete "/system/etc/init.d/05customvdds", this will restore default frequencies.

Yes that's was the problem.

Now I have set it to 950 and no problem

:rolleyes:

Guest noizyotr

Hello I recently had a problem with my phone

I was playing with my phone then i locked and leaved there when i unlocked it the apps started going crazy and my phone goes to boot animation and then stucks

I turned off the phone by removing the battery then turned back on the same thing happens So i fix permissions in recovery mod then turned back on.Still the phone does the same thing

i tried factory reseting and then reflash the rom still the same.I flashed bin using acer liquid tool and now i am runing 2.2 but i really want to have back this rom because is awesome

Edited by noizyotr

Guest Master_T

"apps going crazy" isn't really a good description for debugging :D What do you mean?

Anyway, flashing the BIN is the only 100% sure way to reset everything, so I'd try re-flashig the ROM and see what happens.

Guest noizyotr

"apps going crazy" isn't really a good description for debugging :D What do you mean?

Anyway, flashing the BIN is the only 100% sure way to reset everything, so I'd try re-flashig the ROM and see what happens.

I try it. The same thing the apps started to force close but i will do it again becase the first time i wiped the system by mistake

Edited by noizyotr

Guest BrettSinclair

I ask for your help. I wrote in the thread on the Style Jelly Bean (), but unanswered propose again here:

"- I have an Acer Liquid A1 with CM7 Remix v4b of Master_T (http://www.modaco.co...-cm7-remix-v4b/), which includes the JellyBean style and JellyBean stock apps. I have a problem with the theme Ice10, in the call log for each phone call (made ​​or received) does not appear in the details the time of the call, which instead appears with the other theme System.

It also happens to you? You can solve it?

Thank you for your work and hope that you can help me solve this problem.

Sorry for my English."

Then wonder if you encountered the following problems:

- Get a text message during phone call if I do not feel its notification in the speaker;

- During a call the screen stays off even if the phone move away from the ear, I have to force the power of the display by pressing the on / off button. this does not always occur with greater frequency for short phone calls;

- The phone icon and message will appear with a number of missed calls and text messages received and not read?;

- When editing a text it is difficult to position the cursor precisely.

Although this happens to you?

Thanks and sorry for my english

Guest Master_T

Not been using the liquid for a while, so I don't remember for the first issues, I can tell you that it has always been difficult to position the cursor on this phone, unfortunately the touchscreen isn't very precise.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LiquidEr

Hello, can you please help with soft keys not working properly?

i tried setting the soft keys sensitvity to 15, then to 20. but none of them worked!

my soft keys suddenly stop working

are you able to find a solution to this :) ??

Guest Master_T

Hello, can you please help with soft keys not working properly?

i tried setting the soft keys sensitvity to 15, then to 20. but none of them worked!

my soft keys suddenly stop working

are you able to find a solution to this :) ??

This is very weird, never heard of such problem. If you just booted the rom for the first time it's normal (you need reboot). If not, I recommend a factory reset and a clean flash.

Guest LiquidEr

Another problem:

when i miss a call i will see the "new message" (central) led flashing.

when i have an incoming message, i will see the "missed call" led flashing.

how do i invert them ?

Guest BrettSinclair

Sorry but I propose again the questions a few weeks ago, it matters to me if you can help me (even you Diljeet? :D )

I ask for your help. I wrote in the thread on the Style Jelly Bean (http://www.modaco.com/topic/361593-mod-jelly-bean-style-for-cm72-v28/), but unanswered propose again here:

"- I have an Acer Liquid A1 with CM7 Remix v4b of Master_T (http://www.modaco.co...-cm7-remix-v4b/), which includes the JellyBean style and JellyBean stock apps. I have a problem with the theme Ice10, in the call log for each phone call (made ​​or received) does not appear in the details the time of the call, which instead appears with the other theme System.
It also happens to you? You can solve it?
Thank you for your work and hope that you can help me solve this problem.
Sorry for my English."

Then wonder if you encountered the following problems:

- Get a text message during phone call if I do not feel its notification in the speaker;

- During a call the screen stays off even if the phone move away from the ear, I have to force the power of the display by pressing the on / off button. this does not always occur with greater frequency for short phone calls;

- The phone icon and message will appear with a number of missed calls and text messages received and not read?;

- When editing a text it is difficult to position the cursor precisely.

Although this happens to you?
Thanks and sorry for my english

to tell the truth on the point for cursor positioning, kindly Master_T I have already answered, but if you have other experiences as well say ;)

thanks

Sorry but I propose again the questions a few weeks ago, it matters to me if you can help me (even you Diljeet? :D )

to tell the truth on the point for cursor positioning, kindly Master_T I have already answered, but if you have other experiences as well say ;)

thanks

Hello

I really don't use the phone for calling, i use it to play games and test applications so i can't help you with this(i don't even use the sim card with my Acer).

However you can try other CM7 themes their are a lot of them on Google Play and surely they are better than the Ice10, i have a lot of themes installed on my rom and i change them whenever i want to change the interface and icons.

Currently i use GingerBlurB, Gingerroot, Facedroid, XperiaArc, NTSense, MEIZU, BluFrost etc

Guest BrettSinclair

Hello

I really don't use the phone for calling, i use it to play games and test applications so i can't help you with this(i don't even use the sim card with my Acer).

However you can try other CM7 themes their are a lot of them on Google Play and surely they are better than the Ice10, i have a lot of themes installed on my rom and i change them whenever i want to change the interface and icons.

Currently i use GingerBlurB, Gingerroot, Facedroid, XperiaArc, NTSense, MEIZU, BluFrost etc

Thanks so much and I will try the other themes.

If someone else wants to help me kindly and said his experience would be very happy :wub:

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest jephimax

I just flashed this cusROM to my Liquid E Ferrari, all seems okay... but I encountered a bug; my battery percentage is stuck at 0% (though the battery is working just fine, and it did not have this bug with my previous ROM which is stock Froyo) after flashing the cusROM.

How do I fix this bug? I tried deleting batterystats.bin, fully charging my phone turned off; but bug still exists.

I've searched around this topic but it seems I'm the only one who is experiencing it.

*Note: The battery and the battery indicator was all fine before flashing this ROM. And I did a full wipe before flashing.

post-1029219-0-25851700-1383745051.jpeg

post-1029219-0-42916000-1383745062_thumb

post-1029219-0-28498900-1383745072.jpeg

Edited by jephimax

Guest ShurikGreek

jephimax, you must install for your acer liquid E Ferrari firmware from Acer Liquid E (512mb)(no Ferrari) (4.002.14) and install new ROM (CM7/9/10). Battery error must dissapear.

Edited by ShurikGreek

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jephimax

I have used the ROM for a couple of weeks, and I noticed that the 'missed call LED' is not working... any fix to this? The LED works just fine in a stock ROM though.