[CM 7.2] CM7 Remix - V4c

Guest Master_T

Guest Diljeet

I repartitioned my SD card with Malez Recovery, then I flashed a 2.2 BIN (I mounted my SD card without any problems) and I installed CWM Recovery. I flashed the ROM and I have the same problem. :(

(PS : And I can't mount my SD card with CWM)

You can try the new Acer Drivers, if you are using old ones.

Which Operating System you are using?(Windows 8 had problems, i have Windows 7)

SD mount and ADB works perfect for me.

Guest Daimao94

You can try the new Acer Drivers, if you are using old ones.

Which Operating System you are using?(Windows 8 had problems, i have Windows 7)

SD mount and ADB works perfect for me.

The new ? I don't know if I have the new ones or the old ones... Can you give me a link (for new Acer drivers of course) please ?

Now I'm running Windows 7. Yes I had problems too with W8...

Edited by Daimao94

Guest bellanano

Very Good and Fast rom.

I'm on A1 and i haven't swap enabled. All working, replaced launcher with adw launcher free. The only problem is the battery drain, but much more better than last from youpi666

Guest fetaboy

Very fast and smooth rom.

The only one thing the touch sometimes going crazy. Anybody know how to solve?

I used Ainilla before this and I didn't have this problem. I had the same problem on Liquid next 1.9.2.

Thx

Guest Master_T

Very fast and smooth rom.

The only one thing the touch sometimes going crazy. Anybody know how to solve?

I used Ainilla before this and I didn't have this problem. I had the same problem on Liquid next 1.9.2.

Thx

Oper the app "Liquid Parts" and try to lower the sensitivity/filter values a bit.

Guest shea83

Thanks for the rom Master_T!!

it's very smooth, quick and stable!... The only thing to work is the battery drain... but for the rest very good rom!

Guest fetaboy

Oper the app "Liquid Parts" and try to lower the sensitivity/filter values a bit.

Thx, but since few days just restarted randomly :(

I go back to Ainilla.

Guest regio

i found deep sleep problem with this rom... no one found it?

if i turn off the screen and again turn on.. the phone has not the lock screen activated so i think don't work properly

Guest Daimao94

i found deep sleep problem with this rom... no one found it?

if i turn off the screen and again turn on.. the phone has not the lock screen activated so i think don't work properly

It works perfectly here, when I turn of the screen and again turn on, I have the lockscreen and I must enter my password.

Guest Master_T

Personally I noticed that on CM7.2 roms (not only this, but also ones from other devs) the phone doesn't deep sleep after you use the GPS, even if you turn the GPS off after using it, it won't deep sleep until you reboot. Anyone elsce noticed this? I'm looking into possible solutions.

If you haven't been using GPS and it still doesn't deep sleep please connect the phone to the PC via USB, install BetterBatteryStats app and start it then unplug the phone, switch off wifi and turn off the screen. After at least 30mins unlock the phone and open BetterBatteryStats, click refresh to update statistics. Report back in this thread what you find under "Kernel Wakelocks" and "Partial Wakelocks".

EDIT: I discovered how to remove wake locks manually in code, but there's something weird going on with the GPS api in this kernel... the "GPS off" BroadcastEvent doesn't always fire when the user disables GPS, which makes it difficult to determine when the lock should be removed. I think I'll opt for removing the lock when screen goes off if no app is using the GPS.

Edited by Master_T

Guest Master_T

V2 is out! Check link in first post!

Changelog:

Replaced ADW Launcher EX with updated ADW Launcher (FREE/LEGAL version!)

Removed some useless APKs (ie: GooManager, LiveWallpapers, etc.)

Replaced Superuser with SuperSU (more reliable) and updated su binary

Updated Link2SD to latest version

Included AdAway (since it has been removed from the Play Store i taught it nice to include it)

So, mainly a maintenance/cleanup update, no major changes, but I felt it needed a bit of "dusting", also it bothered me that the first rom contained warez (sorry about that, but not my fault, was included in original Ainillia ROM)

Edited by Master_T

Guest Master_T

Can i flash v2 on my v1??? or i need to wipe all again?

As you can read in the changelog, there aren't any "significant" changes in this version: I just did a bit of cleanup by removing some apps and updating others. You can do this yourself by removing the same apps from the system with Titanium Backup and updating the existing ones.

You can flash this over the V1 if you want, but all it will do is updating Link2SD, AdAway and superuser, something you can do yourself via Play Store, so I wouldn't recommend it honestly.

Guest Master_T

Guys, I fixed the GPS wakelock problems! This means the phone *should* not remain awake after you use GPS (a problem that is common to all roms that use this kernel for some reason)

The fix is included in a modded version of LiquidParts I made. This means that you may see a "LiquidParts has been guaranted superuser permission" toast message when an app stops using GPS or you turn off the GPS. This is normal.

For now I'm releasing it as an update package (can be flashed on top of either V1 or V2, should work on both). If no one reports problems with it it will be included in an upcoming V3!

Here's the link:

http://mir.cr/YVYBRM4N

Please report back!

Guest ccorasaaa

Touch bug: The rom is affected by a touch bug. As every rom that come out after the LiquidNext the parameters Sensitivity and Noise in LiquidParts does not work!

@Master_T: Today i'll post my ICS rom only for developers. Please if you can correct this Touchbug ;)

Guest ccorasaaa

It's so nice to see that Liquid development is still alive :) I miss this community so much ^^ keep up the good work guys! ^_^

Ciao Dario! Grandissimo mi ricordo le tue ROM x la 2.2 la Liquid Metal! Stupenda ROM andava alla grande!

Se vuoi sviluppare ancora x il nostro liquid questa community te ne sarebbe grata visto che non riusciamo ad avere una ICS stabile (thepasto è andato via)

e nessuno è in grado! Grazie ancora x tutto ;)

Guest Master_T

//OFF TOPIC

LOL, alla fine siamo rimasti solo noi italiani ad avere ancora sto telefono... sarà che ormai di nuovi non ce ne possiamo permettere coi tempi che corrono :D:D

Ad ogni modo occhio che è contro il regolamento usare lingue che non siano l'inglese in questo forum!

//OFF TOPIC

Guest Master_T

Flashed on V1.

How can i check if it fix the problem?

Install "BetterBatteryStats" and open it

Connect and then disconnect the phone from charge so BBS can create a reference point

Turn on your GPS and open an app that uses gps (ie: Google Maps)

When you see the GPS icon blinking in the statusbar, close the app, the icon should disappear.

Turn off wifi (since it prevents phone from going to sleep for 15 minutes!) and turn off screen

Wait a bit (10-15 minutes)

Turn on screen and open BetterBatteryStats. Go to "Kernel Wakelocks": you should notice that the "GPS" lock was only active for a short period of time (the few moments you turned GPS on when you opened Maps or whatever at point 3). You should also see, under "CPU States", that the phone went to deep sleep form most of the time that the screen was off.

Guest Dario93

Ciao Dario! Grandissimo mi ricordo le tue ROM x la 2.2 la Liquid Metal! Stupenda ROM andava alla grande!

Se vuoi sviluppare ancora x il nostro liquid questa community te ne sarebbe grata visto che non riusciamo ad avere una ICS stabile (thepasto è andato via)

e nessuno è in grado! Grazie ancora x tutto ;)

//OFF TOPIC

LOL, alla fine siamo rimasti solo noi italiani ad avere ancora sto telefono... sarà che ormai di nuovi non ce ne possiamo permettere coi tempi che corrono :D :D

Ad ogni modo occhio che è contro il regolamento usare lingue che non siano l'inglese in questo forum!

//OFF TOPIC

In fondo sono un moderatore quindi vi copro le spalle :P

However I can help you if you need it :) Just tell me what's not working well!

Guest ccorasaaa

In fondo sono un moderatore quindi vi copro le spalle :P

However I can help you if you need it :) Just tell me what's not working well!

We have an ICS that run slowly... We have seen ICS run perfect in Nexus One and HTC HD2!

In my opinion the problem is ram management in kernel (ThePasto kernel).

[Grazie Dario, abbiamo una ICS che funziona egregiamente, se non per la camera che fa foto del cavolo e i video che praticamente vanno a 10 fps! Hahaha

Il problema serio della ICS è il ram management secondo me... Usa la ram molto male, non la libera! Con la CM7 riusciamo ad avere un quantitativo di RAM libera

e sempre disponibile molto alto, con ICS no... ThePasto allora mi disse che ci doveva essere qualcosa nella RAM ma io di kernel non ne capisco una cippa. Aveva anche creato

un nuovo kernel, il telefono si accendeva ma non si visualizzava nulla. Questo è il suo GitHub, se ti serve un tester sono qui! https://github.com/thepasto/liquid-chocolate ]