[ROM] [androidarmv6] [CM10.1] [JB 4.2.2] ZTE SKATE (23/05/2013)

Guest Mohamed Atiea

Guest fagyi

Someone was using NDrive? For me not working I was surprised yesterday in Budapest :D

The solution was quite complicated :D

GPS get signal, just an app freeze before loaded and i dont have igo on my sd at the moment,

Edited by fagyi

Guest Mohamed Atiea

Thank you that was what i meant :D i was trying to set it to green by selecting green when i select cyan it works perfectly thanks! This is going to be my everyday use ROM :)

Now trackball issue has been fixed :D

Guest Mohamed Atiea

Tried to flash this for about an hour to no avail, symlinks failed (status 7) couldn't figure how to get it installed :/

Try to make a clean install, wipe everything

Guest fagyi

Tried to flash this for about an hour to no avail, symlinks failed (status 7) couldn't figure how to get it installed :/

Or download again, and see your system partition that passing with it then flash.

Guest SPARL_

I did, hence the trying to flash for an hour part. Full wipes, downloaded it 4 times on both my phone and PC. No biggie i'll stick with Slimbean for now :)

Guest plegdroid
I did, hence the trying to flash for an hour part. Full wipes, downloaded it 4 times on both my phone and PC. No biggie i'll stick with Slimbean for now :)

afternoon maty, when you put slimbean on did you tpt to a smaller system partition? :) basically is your current system partition big enough to fit the new rom onto :)

Guest fagyi

I noticed one small bugs: Settings/Superuser

When you setup your own settings in settings/superuser than its not use them just if you will setup in menu/Superuser. After it will fixes than Superuser icon not needed anymore in menu i think.

Edited by fagyi

Guest SPARL_

afternoon maty, when you put slimbean on did you tpt to a smaller system partition? :) basically is your current system partition big enough to fit the new rom onto :)

Afternoon Pleg, I've not changed from 200mb I'm running the Z launcher and Sony media apps and they take quite a bit of space so i stuck with 200 when i flashed Slimbean. 'Tis a mystery as to why this won't flash.

Guest plegdroid

Afternoon Pleg, I've not changed from 200mb I'm running the Z launcher and Sony media apps and they take quite a bit of space so i stuck with 200 when i flashed Slimbean. 'Tis a mystery as to why this won't flash.

hiya,I've not noticed anyone mention the required system size, status 7 is usually size related. I'll check on the cfx3 thread to see if its mentioned. :)

i. cant find any mention from Mohamed to what size to use :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest plegdroid
Don't put yourself out Pleg, i'm quite happy on Slimbean for now. Just wanted to see the speed of it.

was not a burden to do so. but thanks :)

Guest ConanHUN

What about the battery drain problem?

I tried this ROM but my device can run only 2 hours. With stock ROM can run over 16 hours.

How can I fix this drain problem? Google sync turned off but not helped.

Edited by ConanHUN

Guest ian_c_here

I have had to revert to 06/01 version as I can't get 3G. I don't have it toggled to 2g only. Everything else works just fine. Any help please ?

Guest Mohamed Atiea

What about the battery drain problem?

I tried this ROM but my device can run only 2 hours. With stock ROM can run over 16 hours.

How can I fix this drain problem? Google sync turned off but not helped.

Mine lasts for more than 15 hours with full brightness and 3G on and WIFI standby

Guest Mohamed Atiea

Is gps 3g wifi etc toggled?

When i make a message and add multiple contacts it keeps saying sending. Anyone else has this problem?

Yes You can add them to toggle from tiles

Guest Mohamed Atiea

I have had to revert to 06/01 version as I can't get 3G. I don't have it toggled to 2g only. Everything else works just fine. Any help please ?

Add tiles network mode, I am working with 3G just fine HSDPA

Guest ian_c_here

Add tiles network mode, I am working with 3G just fine HSDPA

Got it working. For some reason the APN had changed to o2 from Tesco when I installed the new Rom.

Guest mazzemazze

Hey, this Rom is great work, thanks to all developers.

but - I have not found jet a funktion to rise CPU Speed - is this possible, i allways run on 940mhz

Thanks!!

Guest omegavesko
Hey, this Rom is great work, thanks to all developers.

but - I have not found jet a funktion to rise CPU Speed - is this possible, i allways run on 940mhz

Thanks!!

Settings > Performance.

If it isn't there, go to About Phone and tap on the build number field rapidly.

• 1 month later...