One more noob in distress

Guest iDontphone

Guest iDontphone

Running out of ideas on this one, I followed the post "

Explained Like You're 5: Install custom ROMs from scratch"

And all seemed good, however I can not fix a camera problem

The screen always looks like this or similiar not matter what app I try:

photo_zps50bbd988.jpg

The actual camera takes pictures OK, when you hit one of the many camera icons. So what is the moslt likely way to fix this please? Any help most appreciated, sorry if this is in the wrong section or has been asked before, I did search, honest!

Guest iDontphone

Update: I went to System Settings, About phone, Cynanogen Mod updates, and updated to cm-10.1-20130216-EXPERIMENTAL-u8815-R2.zip (it hald already downloaded so I clicked to install), rebooted and camera working again, sweet.

Guest kyan31
Update: I went to System Settings, About phone, Cynanogen Mod updates, and updated to cm-10.1-20130216-EXPERIMENTAL-u8815-R2.zip (it hald already downloaded so I clicked to install), rebooted and camera working again, sweet.

The camera now works as R2 is a whole new version of android.

CM10 R6 = JB 4.1.2

CM10.1 R2 = JB 4.2.2

Guest iDontphone

Oops just noticed Google App Store won't open. So I uninstalled it thinking I could re-install but now I cant find it as an app or where to download it, also I think the problem was with Trebuchet, should I uninstall that?

Guest dalyer

If everything is working for you now then that's great but if it was me then I'd be more inclined to do a new/clean (all wipes etc.) reinstall of CM10.1 R2 (or whatever other ROM you choose) as often upgrade installs can lead to problems.