XMOD: MoDaCo Toolkit for Xposed Framework

Guest PaulOBrien

Thanks for your work on this. It is an awesome project.

I saw a feature on the PAC-Man Rom that would be nice; after opening the recent menu, the recent button changes to a close running button that on first tap will stop all apps but the active one. A second tap will close the active app and return to the home screen.

Thanks for considering!

Guest melando

Update! :)

P

Changelog

New in version 29: New module: Tesco Hudl: Disable Tesco button in navigation bar.

BlinkFeed still not showing in launcher with HTC one KitKat

Hi,

thx for this ToolKit.

Would be great if you can add another option :

• Wireless: Enable slide Lock with VPN - VPN (Credential Storage) will be available with slide Lock security.

between the option "Enable Face Lock with VPN" don´t work for me. When i want to enable face Unlock i always get the pattern Option

I use CM11 nightly on my Nexus5.

Edited by Korkie

• 3 weeks later...
Guest malmme

For me works on Motorola Moto G XT1032.

I wonder if could be considered put dbm signal strength in left status bar. Do you?

Tank You for attention.

latest CM11 nightly Nexus 4 multiuser switching back from New user with power menu is not showing user names, Option to enable multiuser switching is enabled on phone owner and works there but Every other user just gets a normal power menu. the cm11 specific settings dont appear for New users so i cant turn on the extra buttons for user switching for a new user

Guest PaulOBrien

latest CM11 nightly Nexus 4 multiuser switching back from New user with power menu is not showing user names, Option to enable multiuser switching is enabled on phone owner and works there but Every other user just gets a normal power menu. the cm11 specific settings dont appear for New users so i cant turn on the extra buttons for user switching for a new user

I thought CM11 included user switching without needing a mod?

P

latest nightly fixes the button problem now every user is allowed to use cm settings that means power button user switch can be used from every user :) cm-11-20140118

the Tesco hudl button removal option works fine until you view an image fullscreen and the usual navigation buttons are replaced with the faded out dots. The dot for the Tesco 'T' is shown, but vanishes again when the other buttons change back to normal. Would it be possible to remove the dot too?

Guest mdxdave

Found an issue on HTC one with Android 4.4 KitKat:

When MoDaCo is enabled, I can't use the recent apps function by double tab home button, also when i slide over the home button it's not working as it should be. Everytime I go back to blinkfeed

Any fix for that? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps it is just me although I tried numerous browsers from my phone and also from my laptop, but I could not download the module?

I get to the ROMraid download screen, 1st server is selected, but when I click Download nothing happens.... also probably worth pointing out that although the web page asks me to complete the Captcha and select the download option, there is no Captcha displayed.  Perhaps this is why I can't get the module?

Many thanks and best regards

Guest hoshi411

Installed this module thinking it would help me with my amazon mp3 problem but it only works for people in the US. My problem is the opposite. I need my nexus 7 to use a US local but I need to use the Japanese mp3 store. Would you kindly add the ability to choose which local you want instead of only having the option to use the US local. Thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest SifJar

I installed this on my Asus Memo Pad HD 7 in the hopes of bypassing the BBC iPlayer device checks to allow me to download videos, but after enabling the module and enabling the iPlayer option within the app, I still couldn't download videos. Is that tweak broken or did I do something wrong? Do I need to reboot it anything after enabling that tweak with the MoDaCo Toolkit? I did force close iPlayer and restart it.

On a side note, if a similar tweak could be made for flixster, I would appreciate it...

• 2 months later...
Guest PaulOBrien

Version 30 is now online!

New in version 30:

• New module: LG G3: Fix Chromecast SystemUI crash when Chromecasting from YouTube
Enjoy! :)

As the Toolkit hasn't been updated in a while i'll be going through in the near future checking which mods still work and which need updating. Stay tuned.

P

Guest jobmarva

Thanks for the post, but i need some help i am unable to root huawei mediapad 7 s701 please help me runs on Jellybean 4.1.2 help please

• 2 months later...

Any chance of adding legacy support for Chromecast for Sling?

http://blog.sling.com/2014/09/17/chromecast-for-sling-has-arrived/

"We’re ecstatic to announce that Chromecast support has arrived for Slingbox M1, 350 and SlingTV/500 customers using the Slingplayer app on iPhone, iPad, and Android phones. Support for Android tablets will be rolled out soon."

Hate it when Sling do this, not only do they charge £10 for the app they want you to keep upgrading the hardware.

• 5 months later...
Guest Derrell_2015
Sprint HTC One M7

TWRP Installed
Android Lollipop 5.0.2 - Rooted
--------------------------------------
---Unlocked---
M7_WLS PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.60.0000
RADIO-1.01.20.1225
OpenDSP-v35.120.274.0718
OS-6.16.651.2
eMMC-boot 2048MB
Jan. 9, 2015, 22:07:44.0
--------------------------------------

Hey, people. I've got a question. I've installed Xposed ver. 3.0 Alpha1, the Framework (xposed-arm-20150213b), and MoDaCo 30 on my Sprint HTC One M7. I have already activated the MoDaCo Module in Xposed. The problem is, when I go down to the HTC One specific options in MoDaCo and enable "Enable advanced reboot options" and reboot, it doesn't work. Some of the other options work such as "Hide Kid Mode" but not "Rename Flashlight to Torch". I just want the Advanced Power Menu Options to work. Why isn't it working?

Edited by Derrell_2015

• 1 year later...

Sir , I'm not able to switch user in my HTC DESIRE 620G , when I switch to new profile through the lock screen then after its only shows HTC logo I can't do anything after that...plz help me