XMOD: MoDaCo Toolkit for Xposed Framework

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien
after trying to enable software buttons and back button options on my HTC One, I have lost all haptic feedback on the hardware buttons and app drawer button. Disabling the toolkit framework or disabling then re-enabling "vibrate on touch" in sound options do not fix this.

Sounds like you just switched power save mode on...

P

Guest PaulOBrien
I wonder how possible do you think it is to mod the Quick Settings on N4 / stock 4.2.2 Paul?

Things like adding Torch would be useful

Horribly complex but almost certainly possible and ultimately a goal...

P

Guest berdo

Ok so I sort of fixed this my self. I had also enabled the mod that allows you to disable system notifications (thanks for that btw the stupid persistent notification about battery saver being off was annoying). I started undoing everything I did step by step to figure it out. I re-enabled the power saver notification and rebooted and viola, haptic feed back was back. So I wanted to confirm that it was disabling this notification that caused the problem so I disabled the notification. Well haptic feedback was still there! I rebooted again to be sure and so far so good.

Sort of weird but maybe it will work for that other dude.

Thanks!

Guest PaulOBrien

Hello Paul, when will the Pro/Noads key be available for those who purchased the app at least once at Play?

I'm working on that now, it won't be long!

P

Guest PaulOBrien

Version 16 is now online, which adds Pro key support.

The Pro (ad-removal key) for MoDaCo Toolkit is now available to buy for the paltry sum of 99p! visit the download store to purchase. MoDaCo Ad Free or MoDaCo Plus members can use the coupon code 'PREMIUMFREEPROTOOLKIT' for a 100% discount! If you purchased the pro key previously via the Play Store, please contact me via private message. :)

P

Guest Dieter Schroeder

Hello Paul, just got the key via email. Hope, that further updates will be less intricate.

Edited by Dieter Schroeder

Guest lanlith

While I am waiting - how do you enter a key? Is it an APK or just a code? Can't seem to see anywhere to enter on the Toolkit itself. Can it be used on multiple devices simultaneously? I have toolkit on my Evo and Nexus ATM...

Never mind its an APK key :-)

Thanks!

Edited by lanlith

Guest lanlith

How about the nexus 4 (and other Nexus phones/tablet) menu buttons tweak too? To add them either/both/etc that mod from the MCR sounds ripe for XMODing? :-D

Guest PaulOBrien
@Paul - is it possible to make a mod to make the app drawer background transparent on the HTC One?

Thanks.

When the next version of Xposed is released with One resource replacement support, yes.

P

Guest lanlith

Yes, that's coming lanlith! :)

P

Awesome stuff. Thanks! Don't forget hiding the alarm clock icon if poss - hopefully its on par with hiding the battery? :-D

Guest absro

The apk downloaded from Modaco is 4.1.x only? I bought the app from Play store on my Note (4.0.x) and it worked fine. Now I can't install the apk, I get a Parse error message for both the apk and the key...