XMOD: MoDaCo Toolkit for Xposed Framework

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest majingrim

Absolutely love all the mods this package offers. The one thing I really miss having is NFC with Screen Off on the HTC One (Sense). Would be amazing to see this as an HTC One specific option!

Guest jik saw

this is just greaaaaaaaaaaaaat

i love to be on stock with minor tweaks ( my fav tweaks )

can you make a mod for waking up the device by pressing volume rockers / buttons its really handy if u do so and much appreciated :)

cheers mate ^_^

Guest PaulOBrien

Version 22 is online. This is a major update with a lot of new features as a direct result of user requests! Want something that's not included? Post on the main MoDaCo Toolkit post on MoDaCo to request!

Changes in this release (not that, as always, not all mods will function on all devices due to ROM variations):

• Bug fix: removed reporting dialog after reboot on HTC One
  • Change: Modified wording of several options
  • Removed module: Play Store: Lower case wishlist menu (no longer required)
  • New module: System: Enable lock screen rotation
  • New module: System UI: Show navigation bar
  • New module: System: Enable dreams service
  • New module: System UI: Hide ongoing IME switcher
  • New module: System UI: Hide AM/PM on clock
  • New module: HTC One: Disable Sprint SystemUI flag (should remove persistent GPS icon)
  • New module: HTC One: Volume wake
  • New module: Nexus (all): EPM (reboot / recovery / bootloader reboot options on power menu)

Download via the first post or using the in app updater (simply launch the MoDaCo Toolkit settings app to initiate a background update check). Enjoy - there are even more great mods to come too! :)

P

Guest thedicemaster

System UI: Hide ongoing IME switcher doesn't seem to do anything for me(Samsung galaxy note 2, rooted stock rom)

and have you had any chance to look into disabling extract mode yet?

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the update!

Two things:

- will the volume warning disable only work on the HTC One?

- could you implement a 'no camera shutter sound' mod?

Regards

Guest PaulOBrien
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the update!

Two things:

- will the volume warning disable only work on the HTC One?

- could you implement a 'no camera shutter sound' mod?

Regards

Yes.

Which device?

P

Guest absro

@paul - any chance for a working key? :)

I redownloaded the key today and it's still the old one. It's 25,939 bytes and is still identical with the old one.

Or maybe I'm not downloading it from the correct section? Client Area -> Purchases -> MoDaCo Toolkit Pro Key -> Download...

Guest PaulOBrien

Version 23 is now online!

Improvements: Changed handling of module code on incompatible devices, HTC One volume wake now works from deep sleep, NFC with screen off now works on HTC One, resolved issue with Nexus EPM.

Removed module: Sprint flag (more tweaks for Sprint / AT&T One devices to follow).

New module: Nexus (all): Disable safe volume warning.

Enjoy! :)

P

Guest timmy16bmx

I am trying to get this all working on my HTC One dev edition. I've got Xposed framework 2.1.4 and the latest toolkit installed but the only thing I have seen work is the back button becoming a long press menu button. I have also checked the volume button wake option and the show battery percent and hide battery meter but none of these are working after reboots. In the xposed installer it shows this:

Versions: active bundled

Xposed Installer 2.1.4

app_process --- 34

XposedBridge.jar 2.1.4 2.1.4

Does that look correct? is there a known issue with the dev edition of the HTC One?

Guest PaulOBrien
I am trying to get this all working on my HTC One dev edition. I've got Xposed framework 2.1.4 and the latest toolkit installed but the only thing I have seen work is the back button becoming a long press menu button. I have also checked the volume button wake option and the show battery percent and hide battery meter but none of these are working after reboots. In the xposed installer it shows this:

Versions: active bundled

Xposed Installer 2.1.4

app_process --- 34

XposedBridge.jar 2.1.4 2.1.4

Does that look correct? is there a known issue with the dev edition of the HTC One?

See the first post for the additional step you need to get xposed running on the One.

P

Guest timmy16bmx

See the first post for the additional step you need to get xposed running on the One.

P

I did follow that the first time but I got into the boot loop and had to reset the app_process. I guess I forgot to retry that step. Thanks for the help and the awesome work you've done.

Guest HoM3r

Improvements: Changed handling of module code on incompatible devices, HTC One volume wake now works from deep sleep, NFC with screen off now works on HTC One, resolved issue with Nexus EPM.

Removed module: Sprint flag (more tweaks for Sprint / AT&T One devices to follow).

P

You're realy working hard :o

Still nothing about carrier name statusbar on Orange branded HTC One ?

Edited by HoM3r

Guest absro

The key is for all versions so isn't updated?

P

The first key wasn't working on ICS. You said that you uploaded a new key, but the one I'm downloading is exactly the same as before (the one not ICS compatible).

The download page says

• Submitted: Apr 24 2013 06:13 PM
  • Last Updated: Apr 30 2013 01:03 PM
  • File Size: 25.33K
  • Views: 2014
  • Purchases: 378
  • Downloads: 531
  • Approved by: PaulOBrien
  • Approved on: 24 April 2013 - 06:21 PM

The file I download is indeed 25.33 Kbytes, but as I said is the old one. Maybe the change hasn't propagated to the people that purchased it before the update? Don't know... I'm just guessing.

Guest majingrim

P

Absolutely amazing. Thanks so much for the HTC One NFC with screen off option. This was the one thing I missed most about AOSP. It's crazy how fast you're getting these updates out!

Guest Danny O

Hi PaulObrien, wondering if you might be able to add a feature for the Note 2? There is an option buried in the SystemUI.apk, in the strings.xml file that changes the icons used for the signal. The Note 2 has a generic option, an AT&T option and a Verizon option. The line is:

<string name="config_operator">OPEN</string>

OPEN = Generic Icons

ATT = AT&T Icons

VZW = Verison Icons

Also in the SystemUI.apk is an option in the integers.xml file is a line that determines if the Note 2 uses 4, 5 or 6 bars for the phone signal. The line is:

<integer name="config_maxLevelOfSignalStrengthIndicator">4</integer>

Thank you for the consideration.

Guest PaulOBrien
Hi PaulObrien, wondering if you might be able to add a feature for the Note 2? There is an option buried in the SystemUI.apk, in the strings.xml file that changes the icons used for the signal. The Note 2 has a generic option, an AT&T option and a Verizon option. The line is:

<string name="config_operator">OPEN</string>

OPEN = Generic Icons

ATT = AT&T Icons

VZW = Verison Icons

Also in the SystemUI.apk is an option in the integers.xml file is a line that determines if the Note 2 uses 4, 5 or 6 bars for the phone signal. The line is:

<integer name="config_maxLevelOfSignalStrengthIndicator">4</integer>

Thank you for the consideration.

I might send you a version to test. ;-)

P

Guest Some Guy_214113

First, thank you! I love CM but the only thing missing for me is the nav bar and customizations. My GS3 has hardware keys but I hate them, so I disable the backlight for them and disable the menu key, so that I can have the virtual menu key in apps. The nav bar is the last thing I need to disable the buttons completely, and set the home button as a camera button. The multi-user is also really nice, since sometimes at work people use my phone to test things on Android 4.2.2, so I just set up a guest profile and bam, nobody touches my stuff.

I have one tweak request: Allow us to change nav-bar height. That's the only thing missing for me. :D

Also, a suggestion for a future version, allow users to implement their own tweaks. Almost like a plugin framework for Xposed that allows easy scripting, and removing/adding these tweaks from the lists. I dunno. It sounded better in my head, lol.

Anyways, thanks!

Guest lanlith

Is it possible to enable homescreen rotation? (nexus 4)

All rotation?

Works with Apex at least.

@Paul - not sure if the warning on reboot is required? There's a cancel button for it on the next screen :-D

But thank you very much for this