XMOD: MoDaCo Toolkit for Xposed Framework

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

Thanks! :D

I'm going to tweak the button options mod so that you still get the menu button showing in the apps themselves (e.g. top right in the Play Store), as sometime's that's more convenient to use than the hardware key.

P

Guest lanlith

Thanks! :D

I'm going to tweak the button options mod so that you still get the menu button showing in the apps themselves (e.g. top right in the Play Store), as sometime's that's more convenient to use than the hardware key.

P

sounds good! I don't think he's noticed thats not there yet :-p

Guest PaulOBrien

Version 11 is now online!

New in version 11 - New module - Disable forward lock: Apps will not be able to install to /mnt/asec, instead installing to /data/app. NOTE: May cause issues on some Samsung devices.

P

Guest PaulOBrien

Version 12 is now online!

New in version 12 - New module - Force software menu: The software menu button will be displayed even if you have a hardware menu button.

P

Guest bleary

Same for me on htc one.

Activated the module then rebooted, then installed facebook home from play store, same error as you.

I'm in Canada on a nexus 4 and the facebook home part says thank you for installing, download facebook app. Then when I do install the facebook app it goes back to home saying unsupported? I wanted to do it this way as the other modaco apk's for facebook home have a different version of the messenger that is quite a bit worse.

Guest PaulOBrien
Same for me on htc one.

Activated the module then rebooted, then installed facebook home from play store, same error as you.

It looks like Facebook update the app to close this loophole. I'll investigate tomorrow! :-)

P

Guest LttHckr

I have a problem with Facebook Home compatible too. (now Facebook Home can download in any country, and I use all unpatch 3 apps from play store.)

Guest Dieter Schroeder

Paul - the app is no longer available on the Play store - is this intentional?

Don't think so, because there is version 13 available according to the changelog. Although I only have version 11 and the URL is no longer valid :(

Guest PaulOBrien

I'm having Play Store account problems with Google.

MoDaCo Toolkit will be available again here shortly, apologies for the inconvenience.

P

Guest joint

hi ...also for me no more avaible on the store ...updating today my htc one with last firmware so lost all my apps : restored all , only missing is modaco toolkit

Guest Nitroz

Since I'm allowed to request modifications, I would like a center clock mod, please :) If it's possible, that is. If not, keep up the fantastic work!

Guest David Bate
MoDaCo Toolkit is updated to version 14 and now has a FREE version!

P

Installed Xposed and MoDaCo toolkit. Facebook Home and Wallet working perfectly on Nexus 7..

Great job Paul.

Guest joint

Hi Paul,check now playstore but didn't find the app ...check also my personal shop but nothing ... (buy 3 weeks ago)where I can find it ?t ks mate

Guest PaulOBrien

Hi Paul,check now playstore but didn't find the app ...check also my personal shop but nothing ... (buy 3 weeks ago)where I can find it ?t ks mate

See first post!

P

Guest avonar

after trying to enable software buttons and back button options on my HTC One, I have lost all haptic feedback on the hardware buttons and app drawer button. Disabling the toolkit framework or disabling then re-enabling "vibrate on touch" in sound options do not fix this.