XMOD: MoDaCo Toolkit for Xposed Framework

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

Auto update worked fine for me! I did wonder if it was worth including a change log but you do have the site link in the app which has the change log on anyway.

Is the wallet apk stock or modded to remove root etc.? Just out of interest! I guessed stock since the toolkit includes the mods

Yes, stock!

P

Guest Tevin Jeffrey

It would awesome if you could disable the NFC icon in the notification bar. Also, I'm getting this error when I open Google Wallet "insufficient secure element privileges for this system image (release-keys)".

Edited by Tevin Jeffrey

Guest PaulOBrien
It would awesome if you could disable the NFC icon in the notification bar. Also, I'm getting this error when I open Google Wallet "insufficient secure element privileges for this system image (release-keys)".

Which device?

P

Guest andrewnelson23

Hello! Just discovered xposed yesterday. Seems very promising, and I think modaco has a lot of potential!

I have several requests- and I realize this takes time, so these are more like dreams :P

-Centered clock mod.

-Battery Bar mod

-Status Bar brightness mod

-Back Button kill app mod

-Pie! (The LMT kind is the best kind ;)

-Breathing sms/mms mod

-Is there any way to add quick settings toggles for 4.2 roms. Most have them, but I think having special toggles would be cool. Like a favorite contact toggle, a user defined app toggle (or more than one), a theme switcher toggle, etc.

Again, these aren't demands or anything, I don't wanna sound demanding. Just some ideas :)

Guest PaulOBrien

Version 19 is now online for manual download and via auto-update (launch the MoDaCo Toolkit app to initiate a background update check).

Changes:

• HTC One: Match battery image to %
      On the HTC One the battery indicator can be rather misleading, this mod makes the image correspond exactly to how much battery is really left.
    • HTC One: Rename Flashlight to Torch
        In the UK we don't call it a Flashlight, it's a torch. This fixes it!

[*]Play Store: Lower case wishlist menu (for @le3ky!)

Rachid didn't like seeing 'My apps' and 'My Wishlist' together... so this makes it 'My wishlist'. Heh.

Note that Xposed Framework 2.1.4 now REQUIRED for HTC One (and Galaxy S4!) due to added support for resource replacement - see this post to download.

Don't forget that for a limited time you can get MoDaCo Toolkit Pro free - see this post for more details.

P

Paul,

Would it be possible to add a mod which disables the 'do you want to allow the app...blabla...' prompt (which is shown when a VPN connection is established by an app) for specified apps?

Reason:

I can use commercial public Wifi hotspots for free when using VPN connections of my university. In order to auto-connect, I use Tasker and a VPN app when a specific network is connected. But after a reboot, I always need to allow the app to establish VPN (security measure), which is kind of a PITA....

Guest lanlith

I wondered how possible it might be to mod the Play Store to remove regional restrictions...

Annoying when a new app comes out for US only :-/

Guest HeK _014_

Hey Paul,

Would you take into consideration turning the SMS delivery reports notification for the stock messaging app into a toast like the one for Touchwiz devices? http://www.villainrom.co.uk/forum/microdownloads/deliverynotify-toast.23/viewfile

Currently I'm having to turn the delivery reports off, because they behave too much like a normal sms message but would rather have them on, and stick to the stock app.

Cheers

Guest PaulOBrien

Version 20 is now online!

Changes:

• new module - HTC One: Advanced reboot options
  • new module - HTC One: Disable high volume warning
  • new module - Nexus (all): Enable user switching on power menu
  • new module - Nexus (all): Enable multi-user support if unsupported on stock (e.g. Nexus 4)

Enjoy! :)

P

mtepm.2.pngmtmultiuser.2.jpg

Guest Jim-Bim

With the addition of "new module - HTC One: Disable high volume warning" I ask myself, if this is possible for stock, too? (Android 4.2.2 in Germany has a warning on headphone sound)

Guest PaulOBrien
With the addition of "new module - HTC One: Disable high volume warning" I ask myself, if this is possible for stock, too? (Android 4.2.2 in Germany has a warning on headphone sound)

Yes, it's coming!

P

Guest lanlith

Would like to see APM on stock too if it isn't too much trouble :-D

The toolkit quickly became one of the most awesome apps

Guest PaulOBrien
Would like to see APM on stock too if it isn't too much trouble :-D

The toolkit quickly became one of the most awesome apps

How do you mean?

P

Guest Turbocom

Probably possible...?

P

:o If you could do this I would.... I don't even know. Constantly renew my subscription for MoDaCo.

Guest PaulOBrien

:o If you could do this I would.... I don't even know. Constantly renew my subscription for MoDaCo.

Could you confirm where you want to change it? In the notification pulldown? I can easily add an option that lets you change that to whatever you want (or remove it?)... are there other places you want it changed too?

P

Guest Danny O

Hi PaulOBrien, thank you so much for working on such a nice collection of Xposed Mods. I was wondering if you would also be able to implement any of the Samsung specific tweaks? There are a lot of individual Modules made for Samsung and there is also Tweakbox, but I really don't like having so many individual mods activated at one time. It would be great if you could collect them into your app. I am certainly willing to test and send back logs for any of them, if you don't have a Samsung device. Thank you.

Guest Turbocom

Could you confirm where you want to change it? In the notification pulldown? I can easily add an option that lets you change that to whatever you want (or remove it?)... are there other places you want it changed too?

P

The only places I want to change it or remove it would be the notification drawer and the quick settings area.