[ZTE BLADE] Official Android 2.3 stock rom [FULL GUIDE]

Guest Shadow_Lance

Guest Shadow_Lance

WARNING!: USE AT YOUR OWN RISK, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED AND AT MUST HAVE AT LEAST PRIOR KNOWLEDGE IN ROOTING/FLASHING-

Requirments-

Must know what a stock/custom rom is

Must know what a TPT is and the difference between a custom gen2 tpt is and a stock gen2 tpt is

Must have at least installed a custom rom before

1. Installing on a stock gen 2 (a stock gen 2 is what was pre-installed when the device was bought)

If so then you can straightly download the stock rom here wwwen.zte.com.cn/endata/mobile/Moldova/Moldova_Instruction/201204/P020120401598037089469.zip which is the latest so far.

After boot into T-Flash card update by:

1. Unzip file and move 'image' folder to the root of your SD card.

2. Turn off phone and take and reinsert the battety.

Press the menu and +vol while holding the power button.

For those who have gen 1 or gen 2 tpt you must upgrade it to stock gen 2 as the update will not work. Follow instructions here www.modaco.com/topic/339048-guide-flashing-firmware-to-bladelibra-via-windows/ *all credits and rights go to the original owner not ME!*

Read all the content on there as some of the important info that are included and not on here!!!

After upgrading simply follow the steps described above on a stock gen 2 phone

THEN VOLLA YOU'RE NOW RUNNING THE OFFICIAL 2.3.5 STOCK ROM BY ZTE- ALL RIGHTS AND CREDITS GO TO THEM NOT ME!

Guest Shadow_Lance

It does the 'www.en' you mistyped it its 'wwwen.ztw'... Here is the link wwwen.zte.com.cn/endata/mobile/Moldova/Moldova_Instruction/201204/P020120401598037089469.zip copy and paste it so you won't have any typos/errors

Guest Shadow_Lance

who in their right mind would want to install a STOCK rom?

I guess, those people who want to, install an official gingerbread support for ZTE Blade which may be more stable than a custom rom? But then again there is other people who have posted stock roms on Modaco and have been praised?

Edited by Shadow_Lance

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shadow_Lance

still android 2.xx has laggy UI transections

2.xx? Could you be more specific 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 it could be any of these. I can't do anything about that since I have not made this from, it was released from ZTE so if you want report the bugs to them;)

Guest Yurii98_mancity

I have got Swedish Snow rls7 and its the best rom i have tried a lot in. cm7 but it comes on top all the time battery life is great all apps work from google play even ones that aren't supported by the phone try it, it's better than a stock rom.

Guest Shadow_Lance

Whats the sense to use laggy and official if we have stable, supersmooth, better look and the most new features in cm10 and cm10.1?

I don't know, I'm not forcing anyone to install anything its basically up to the users who want it? Its like saying why use Swedish Snow RSL7 when cm10.1 is better? Some people like Swedish Snow better than cm10.1 or just simply prefer, it or e.g Yurii98_mancity.

If you don't like it then don't like it, simple as that.

Plus I don't think CM10 and CM10.1 are 'supersmooth' I have tried the rom myself, and its only a bit laggy and its really good but not supermooth...

Edited by Shadow_Lance

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Shadow_Lance

Links doesn't work here, can anyone upload it to mediafire or other mirror? thanks

I think you should contact ZTE with the link wwwen.zte.com.cn/endata/mobile/Moldova/Moldova_Instruction/201204/P020120401598037089469.zip and see what they could do or just simply search 'P020120401598037089469.zip'

Guest ilopez85
I think you should contact ZTE with the link wwwen.zte.com.cn/endata/mobile/Moldova/Moldova_Instruction/201204/P020120401598037089469.zip and see what they could do or just simply search 'P020120401598037089469.zip'
This is the same ROM that I adapted to GEN2 devices months ago (http://www.mediafire...ybf30449y0yc9er), the ROM is from 2012 February 21, not from April as suggested by the link. Edited by ilopez85

Guest ilopez85

220mb partition?

Yes, the ROM includes Darktremor's a2sd script (you need a sd-ext partition). In terminal:

su

a2sd zipalign

a2sd cachesd

Edited by ilopez85