Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
NBatalha

[Downgrade/Help] - Downgrade From JB to GB

Recommended Posts

I'm trying to downgrade from [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 to a stock GB.

I need a stock GB, and I don't know where to get it. And I also don't understand how it's the downgrade made.

Can anyone help me do that?

Edited by NBatalha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go to huawei device and download the ICS to GB downgrade tool. Unzip the dload folder to the root of your SD, switch off the phone, and then switch it on while holding both volume buttons simultaneously. A pink bar will pop up an progress, once its done you will be back on stock GB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go to huawei device and download the ICS to GB downgrade tool. Unzip the dload folder to the root of your SD, switch off the phone, and then switch it on while holding both volume buttons simultaneously. A pink bar will pop up an progress, once its done you will be back on stock GB.

Where can I download it really?

And it's that so simple? I saw some hard job that takes some 30 minutes of my patience, like backup IMEI and some other things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where can I download it really?

And it's that so simple? I saw some hard job that takes some 30 minutes of my patience, like backup IMEI and some other things.

Huaweidevice.com

Look around and you will find it, and yes its that simple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huaweidevice.com

Look around and you will find it, and yes its that simple.

Thanks, but I only find downgrade ICS to GB, is there any problem to make it from JB to GB with the same tool?

And will the baseband return to the original?

Edited by NBatalha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What you found is correct, and yes it will restore to the original GB baseband.

Thank You!

I'll post after try it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, thank you but I'm not going to do it, because I now have the R3 from CM10.1 and there is no issues that would take me to downgrade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.