IOS themed CM 10.1 for ZTE Blade

Guest khadu

Guest khadu

I am currently working on ios themed cm10.1 (android 4.2.2) for zte blade.

i will upload it soon , but i wanted to know is it necessary for it to have ios lockscreen.

everything else is themed just the lockscreen is left as i thought the android lockscreen is quite useful with multiple screen and widgets.

and if possible should i make an option with which users can choose whether to choose android or ios lockscreen .

The rom is almost complete and i'll probably upload it soon, so stay tuned :-)

Guest Galaxy3HELL

i will upload it soon , but i wanted to know is it necessary for it to have ios lockscreen.

everything else is themed just the lockscreen is left as i thought the android lockscreen is quite useful with multiple screen and widgets.

and if possible should i make an option with which users can choose whether to choose android or ios lockscreen .

well, if you making it iOS let it be iOS. Make iOS lock screen. :)

Guest gourav35

Android lockscreen is better than ios ... We can't have widgets on ios lock

Guest matcho13579

well, if you making it iOS let it be iOS. Make iOS lock screen. :)

I agree with you :)

@khadu - If you're making an iOS ROM, make full iOS ROM, not iOS with JB lockscreen :) But try not to use locker apps like GO Locker or WidgetLocker

Guest khadu

I agree with you :)

@khadu - If you're making an iOS ROM, make full iOS ROM, not iOS with JB lockscreen :) But try not to use locker apps like GO Locker or WidgetLocker

Thank you for ur suggestions

Guest keevre

Just stating my opinion here, but those lockscreen widgets on 4.2.2. just make the phone slower and that's why I'm sticking to 4.1.2

A 4.1.2 version of it would be nice tho

Guest akicarkralj

Just a suggestion: for the lockscreen use ilocker beacuse it is the best ios copy and make it turned on by default and made it turnable off so everyone can turn it off if they want to.

Guest matcho13579
Just stating my opinion here, but those lockscreen widgets on 4.2.2. just make the phone slower and that's why I'm sticking to 4.1.2

A 4.1.2 version of it would be nice tho

One simple app called Lockscreen Policy can hide those widget screens on 4.2.2 ;)

• 5 months later...