Few Quick Questions.

Guest markhuges

Guest markhuges

Hello i have some questions about OSD

1) How Can you take a Screen Shot of the Phone WITHOUT Pressing the Power Buttom?

2) How can you take a Picture using the Camera without hearing that "Click" Sound

Thank You

Guest technomole

Hello i have some questions about OSD

1) How Can you take a Screen Shot of the Phone WITHOUT Pressing the Power Buttom? <- Not sure on this one, there maybe some app that can do it, can't say I take that many screenshots.

2) How can you take a Picture using the Camera without hearing that "Click" Sound <- This is easy if you have rooted the phone, using an app like root browser you navigate to 'system - media - audio - ui and look for 'camera_click.ogg' then just rename it, I renamed mine to 'camera_click.ogg.bk' and there's no sound now when I take a picture. if you haven't rooted I'm not sure how you could do it, again there maybe some app that can.

Edited by technomole

Guest markhuges

1) How Can you take a Screen Shot of the Phone WITHOUT Pressing the Power Buttom? <- Not sure on this one, there maybe some app that can do it, can't say I take that many screenshots.

2) How can you take a Picture using the Camera without hearing that "Click" Sound <- This is easy if you have rooted the phone, using an app like root browser you navigate to 'system - media - audio - ui and look for 'camera_click.ogg' then just rename it, I renamed mine to 'camera_click.ogg.bk' and there's no sound now when I take a picture. if you haven't rooted I'm not sure how you could do it, again there maybe some app that can.

Ahh KK Nope sorry its not Rooted :(

1) https://play.google....tultimate&hl=en or https://play.google....creenshot&hl=en

2) If you're unrooted I don't think you can since it's a legal requirement(privacy concerns etc).

Kk Thanks, Wow didnt know that it was a legal requirement, Why do BB's and Iphones have no sound

Guest topcat07

Ahh KK Nope sorry its not Rooted :(

Kk Thanks, Wow didnt know that it was a legal requirement, Why do BB's and Iphones have no sound

My bb 8520 always made sound on camera no way to turn off either