help phone wont boot

Guest toby0897

Guest toby0897

i tried to my install stock rom and it half flashed and now it wont boot into android i can get into stock recovery but when i try to flash anything in it it gives me the error

assert failed: getprop("ro.product.name") == "p772a13"

E:Error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip

(status 7)

Installation aborted.

please help

is there any way into bootloader mode without adb?

Edited by toby0897

• 3 months later...
Guest MJonMoDaCo

i tried to my install stock rom and it half flashed and now it wont boot into android i can get into stock recovery but when i try to flash anything in it it gives me the error

assert failed: getprop("ro.product.name") == "p772a13"

E:Error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip

(status 7)

Installation aborted.

please help

is there any way into bootloader mode without adb?

Hello you! Looks like we're the only Kiwis with this device that's willing to do what we do ^^

I noticed this before as well, when I didn't do a nandroid backup!! (Idiot.) So now I have to find a way to get the Telecom NZ Recovery extracted out of the official update.zip on the zte website....

Did you wind up fixing this problem? Did you have to take it in to be serviced? I don't have a brick, but it's a precarious situation, because if I don't get back the original recovery from SOMEWHERE, then I'll never be able to flash the original rom back on the phone, as it's now classified a Blade 3 (P772N10), and not a NZ acqua!! (P772A13). We may need the assistance of either KonstaT (Who I ought to congratulate), or Sebastian404, who make recoveries aplenty for all that "cheap chinese hardware" ...

Anyway, let me know how you went on. It's been a few mnoths, so I'm sure you've fixed it by now, or brought another phone... If I find out how to fix it (and if you didn't) then I'll let you know how to do it...

Until then, you might like to keep an eye on:

As I'll try and get one available for us.