Where is Tilal{Lalit} ?

Guest jtharmor

Guest iYowo

I don't really care about him anyways . There's HTCMania as my resource of more ROM variety

Well, go there, do not know what you're looking here :)

Guest WiiSky70

Well, go there, do not know what you're looking here :)

As well for you , you have a Note II , so why aren't you on XDA looking for ROM's right now ?

Guest jtharmor

I don't really care about him anyways . There's HTCMania as my resource of more ROM variety

So you don't use any of the ROMs over here ? If you are, then you should know there is Tilal's name in credit section of every single ROM over here........

Guest WiiSky70

So you don't use any of the ROMs over here ? If you are, then you should know there is Tilal's name in credit section of every single ROM over here........

I used all of them , but HTC Mania is better on variety of GB Based ROM's for the ZTE Skate

Guest iYowo

SO SHUT UP OK ? Is not your god danm business replying to my post .

I just responded to your first post ... it's just suggestion :) so SHtUp U2 :)

Guest plegdroid
Not hearing from Tilal off late...........has he got a new phone ??

afternoon maty, I believe that Lalit, is sorting out his university options as a more pressing concern than rom building at the moment. the education system in Scotland is different than the rest of the UK. basically he's just busy with real life and sorting plans for his future. :)

Guest iYowo

afternoon maty, I believe that Lalit, is sorting out his university options as a more pressing concern than rom building at the moment. the education system in Scotland is different than the rest of the UK. basically he's just busy with real life and sorting plans for his future. :)

Finally, the answer for asked question :) .... without suggestions for going to other places :)

Guest WiiSky70

Finally, the answer for asked question :) .... without suggestions for going to other places :)

Scottland has an hardcore education system ... DANM!

Edited by WiiSky70

C3C0 is quite busy these days, too. Looks like spring has finally arrived so there is some stuff to do in the garden and around a house in general. Plus having some hectic days in work, too. Also getting the new device soon (currently held at the customs) so I suppose it will keep me busy for couple of days. I am still planning to update rootbox but it's still not perfect so I rather wait for stable release to be announced by Bajee.

Guest WiiSky70

C3C0 is quite busy these days, too. Looks like spring has finally arrived so there is some stuff to do in the garden and around a house in general. Plus having some hectic days in work, too. Also getting the new device soon (currently held at the customs) so I suppose it will keep me busy for couple of days. I am still planning to update rootbox but it's still not perfect so I rather wait for stable release to be announced by Bajee.

Don't forget to release minor update to SlimBean as well , to fix compatibility issues with the Play Store

Guest omegavesko

Don't forget to release minor update to SlimBean as well , to fix compatibility issues with the Play Store

What compatibility issues?

Guest trueno2k
What compatibility issues?
Maybe he's referring to DPI compatibility? There's loads of help on XDA regarding play store hacks, you just need to find the googleservicesframework.apk & phonesky.apk DPI hack guides and you'll be set to go again...

2pence...

Guest omegavesko

Maybe he's referring to DPI compatibility? There's loads of help on XDA regarding play store hacks, you just need to find the googleservicesframework.apk & phonesky.apk DPI hack guides and you'll be set to go again...

2pence...

I've had zero issues since I switched to using the multi-DPI gapps zip for SlimBean/RootBox.

Guest WiiSky70

I've had zero issues since I switched to using the multi-DPI gapps zip for SlimBean/RootBox.

Multi-DPI Gapps could be included into the ROM Base itself , (It would increase the ROM Size) but it is more convenient for some users