Where is Tilal{Lalit} ?

Guest jtharmor

Guest tilal6991

Lol. I posted an update to CFX a few days back if you read the thread. I'm planning on doing another update in the next few days.

Basically as long as I use the Skate I will continue updating/making ROMs for it. And as of now I still use the skate.

Guest hugobosslives

@WiiSky70

mate you need to calm down a bit.

lalit in my humble opinion (and most of us long time forum members) has given more to this skate community than anyone else. He does this for no reward. And has his real life as well!

C3C0 is also up there with his awesome work on PA and other alternative to cm ICS/JB roms.

If it does not bother you that lalit is a bit busy atm then that's fine. but please keep it to yourself and do not be disrespectful. You did not even contribute anything to the thread. Just said you don't care about him.

Also, please sort out your signature. In the politest possible way. It is massive :D and adds alot of scrolling to everyone else. Maybe take out the line breaks please :) It currently takes up 18 (formatted size 14 font) lines.

Edited by hugobosslives

Guest jtharmor

@WiiSky70

lalit in my humble opinion (and most of us long time forum members) has given more to this skate community than anyone else. He does this for no reward. And has his real life as well!

C3C0 is also up there with his awesome work on PA and other alternative to cm ICS/JB roms.

If it does not bother you that lalit is a bit busy atm then that's fine. but please keep it to yourself and do not be disrespectful. You did not even contribute anything to the thread. Just said you don't care about him.

Also, please sort out your signature. In the politest possible way. It is massive :D and adds alot of scrolling to everyone else. Maybe take out the line breaks please :) It currently takes up 18 (formatted size 14 font) lines.

Aptly Said !!

Guest kyan31
@WiiSky70

Well said ;)

We need this guy in the G300 forums, there are a lot of Wiisky-esque people around there :P

Guest WiiSky70

Well said ;)

We need this guy in the G300 forums, there are a lot of Wiisky-esque people around there :P

Maybe you need some of this ;)

Whisky-Bottle-KL001-.jpg

BOOOM !!!! IN YOUR FACE XD

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest jtharmor

Well said ;)

Lol.......Best one so far...........WiiiiiiiiiiiiSky - esque.........ROFL...LMAO

Guest WiiSky70

Lol.......Best one so far...........WiiiiiiiiiiiiSky - esque.........ROFL...LMAO

*Kyan31 bows*

YEAH.... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque...

Just drink one LAWL XD

whisky-jack-daniels_1_750.jpg

Guest kyan31

YEAH.... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque...

Just drink one LAWL XD

whisky-jack-daniels_1_750.jpg

Kill this guy before he lays eggs, I have ammo ;)

Guest kyan31

But i have WhySKEY POW!!!! ;I)

Yeah, have fun with your pixie powers in magical land, maybe you'll first another forum to go to on the way there.

Guest WiiSky70

Yeah, have fun with your pixie powers in magical land, maybe you'll first another forum to go to on the way there.

Was that an insult .... BECAUSE I DON'T CARE

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest WiiSky70

And put a spoiler on your sig mate, it's HUGE!

This is a public forum . I do "whatever" i wan't with my profile or sig (You're being such a kid DANM!)

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest kyan31

This is a public forum . I do "whatever" i wan't with my profile or sig (You're being such a kid DANM!)

I'm being a kid? Says the guy who's being so immature, even though he's 17. You're too old to be acting like, 'that'. And yes, you are right about this:

This is a public forum

...but at the same time you could show a little respect, and to be honest I don't really think anyone cares about what phones you own, or what software you're running or anything like that. It's a waste of valuable space, that could fit an extra comment on the page instead.

Guest WiiSky70

I'm being a kid? Says the guy who's being so immature, even though he's 17. You're too old to be acting like, 'that'. And yes, you are right about this:

...but at the same time you could show a little respect, and to be honest I don't really think anyone cares about what phones you own, or what software you're running or anything like that. It's a waste of valuable space, that could fit an extra comment on the page instead.

Ok . Ok . You are right kyan31 , this was all my fault .

To all Modaco members and ZTE Skate developers im sorry for my behavior , i need to take control of myself a bit more.

Sometimes showing respect to others is a good thing and my problem is that i "Can't handle the truth" . Sorry again and let peace go to this the thread.

Also tilal owns respect for everyone who is a ZTE Skate owner like me and others here . Thanks and have a nice day

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest jtharmor

Ok . Ok . You are right kyan31 , this was all my fault .

To all Modaco members and ZTE Skate developers im sorry for my behavior , i need to take control of myself a bit more.

Sometimes showing respect to others is a good thing and my problem is that i "Can't handle the truth" . Sorry again and let peace go to this the thread.

Also tilal owns respect for everyone who is a ZTE Skate owner like me and others here . Thanks and have a nice day

It seems you got F&%*ed reported by 3-4 users and you got admin notice !! Be careful next time !! Too much warning points can lead you to a ban.....Hope you did not score too many because of this thread...

Edited by jtharmor

Guest WiiSky70

It seems you got F&%*ed reported by 3-4 users and you got admin notice !! Be careful next time !! Too much warning points can lead you to a ban.....Hope you did not score too many because of this thread...

0 warning posts...... Are u mad BRO ?

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest razzmataz1478

No, he's not, you are BRO.

Wow this thread needs a mod to clean it up or delete it. WiiSky you need to stop posting such unthoughtful and disrespectful posts because this isn't the first time you've caused an argument like this.

Guest omegavesko

Isn't this the exact kind of behaviour you just 'apologized' for?

Only you can see your warning points, by the way.

Whats your new device C3C0 ?

Thl w8. Got it today after I went for the customs office personally. Awesome and solid piece of hardware - that's my first impression.

Edited by C3C0

Guest plegdroid

Thl w8. Got it today after I went for the customs office personally. Awesome and solid piece of hardware - that's my first impression.

yay, you got it quicker than expected :D that's your Mrs not seeing you for at least an hour or so (jkng ):)