[JB][CM10.1]★Electra ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300★ ✰UPDATED 02/05/2013✰ ★V3★

Guest kyan31

Guest kyan31
I really love your rom as i loved Lightning :), but im f***ing disappointed of that completely wrong GPU performance. I cant even play tetris without lags :D. Im all times giving chance to Dazs roms or roms based on it and try it like this but alltimes go back to my old rom. Nowdays it is joestones CM10. GPU is bad at all CM9+ roms except joestones CM10 and GB-ICS. If Dazzozzo and joestone do CM together it will be EPIC :D. Dazzozzo have littlebit smoother and littlebit more stable roms as joestone and joestone have 405mb RAM, 2 times better gaming, and more free RAM at all. I hope so much that they will work in group sometimes :).

I have heard about joestones release before, is it actually worth it? I don't really want to leave the Daz party ;)

Guest george109

Hi, Kyan. I've flashed CM performance control, and the performance option goes from electra settings down to system, is there any way to move it back up?

Guest george109

I have had a little look in the build.prop to change something and I found:

ro.ril.hsupa.category=5

According to Wikipedia, there are 9 classes of HSUPA, does the G300 support higher classes of it? (as this would improve network speeds). Also, if you have flashed the HSPA:11 Mod, then can't you change:
ro.ril.hsdpa.category=10

to 11?

Guest kyan31
Hi, Kyan. I've flashed CM performance control, and the performance option goes from electra settings down to system, is there any way to move it back up?

I put it down there on purpose, because it was there originally.

Guest kyan31
I have had a little look in the build.prop to change something and I found:

ro.ril.hsupa.category=5

According to Wikipedia, there are 9 classes of HSUPA, does the G300 support higher classes of it? (as this would improve network speeds). Also, if you have flashed the HSPA:11 Mod, then can't you change:
ro.ril.hsdpa.category=10

to 11?

I don't think the G300 supports higher classes, so there would be no point changing that.

Guest kyan31

Kyan,some of us have problem to download from solidfiles,is any possibility to change server or give us some useful mirror...Thank's

There is a mirror mate, 3 of them lol. Look on the opening post :ph34r:

Guest nsmacd1

Is there any way of getting the weather widget for use on Nova Launcher? I have flashed the .zip and can only get it on the Touchwiz - It doesn't show in the Widgets list when using NovaLuncher

Or can anyone recommend a similar weather widget - I am currently using World Weather Clock Widget, but I prefer the look of this one (It is similar to the original one bundled with the Gingerbread ROM when I bought the phone?

Guest george109
I have constantly an error which says that "calendar stopped working". Any ideas how to fix it?

home, menu button, manage apps, find calander, force stop, disable. that should stop it

Guest nsmacd1

I have constantly an error which says that "calendar stopped working". Any ideas how to fix it?

Same here - Just started today (After 3-4 days of having the ROM installed)