[JB][CM10.1]★Electra ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300★ ✰UPDATED 02/05/2013✰ ★V3★

Guest kyan31

Guest nsmacd1

Log cats plz,

I can't do anything without em'

LogCat PM'd to you.

I rebooted the phone & started logcat and then opened Gmail app, and the error appeared. I then stopped recording & sent you the data. If there's anything else I can do then please let me know.

It's not a major problem, but just thought you may want to iron out any issues with the ROM!

Cheers pal!

Guest kyan31

LogCat PM'd to you.

I rebooted the phone & started logcat and then opened Gmail app, and the error appeared. I then stopped recording & sent you the data. If there's anything else I can do then please let me know.

It's not a major problem, but just thought you may want to iron out any issues with the ROM!

Cheers pal!

Thanks mate, after looking at the log, I think its due to one of my init.d scripts. I'll check it out tomorrow and upload a patch if I find what's causing it.

Guest nsmacd1

Thanks mate, after looking at the log, I think its due to one of my init.d scripts. I'll check it out tomorrow and upload a patch if I find what's causing it.

It mainly (but not always!) seems to be when using GAPPS applications such as PlayStore, or Gmail if that helps?

I am also getting the occasional error with GAPPS (forced to close) if that ties in.

Either way it's no big problem, just a case of clicking 'OK' to continue!

Edited by nsmacd1

Guest siqass

Hi, thanks for all great work on this rom. I was just wondering, as on ICS I was able to set my alarm and switch phone off. Phone would wake up next morning and alarm would wake me up. Is there a way of achieving it on this rom? So far once I switch the phone off it goes completely off till I switch it on manually and no alarm wakes it up. I know I'm just being thick here and surely it is something to do with deep sleep etc.

Guest tillaz

Hi, thanks for all great work on this rom. I was just wondering, as on ICS I was able to set my alarm and switch phone off. Phone would wake up next morning and alarm would wake me up. Is there a way of achieving it on this rom? So far once I switch the phone off it goes completely off till I switch it on manually and no alarm wakes it up. I know I'm just being thick here and surely it is something to do with deep sleep etc.

i think its was only possible on huawei's stock ICS because it had fast boot enabled,

as this keeps the phone in a very low power state rather than turning off (that's how it boots faster)

but i have never seen what your referring to work on a any of the android phone's I've had (but non of them have had fast boot).

was one of the thing's i found strange (long ago) when i got my first smartphone... coming from a Sony Ericsson which could do it :huh:

Guest markowic

Good job, a very good rom.TNX kyan31 the king : :)

-25% battery at night. Why?

Many lose battery during normal operation and when the phone is in sleep mode. Can I fix it somehow? :D

Guest kyan31
Good job, a very good rom.TNX kyan31 the king : :)

-25% battery at night. Why?

Many lose battery during normal operation and when the phone is in sleep mode. Can I fix it somehow? :D

No sorry about that, the battery on CM10.1 was always bad, and there isn't really anything you can do to make it better. All I can advise is maybe using auto-brightness as that saves a lot of battery for me.

Guest kyan31
lol

Its like some of the people on this forum were dropped on there head at birth, I have no idea what's going on :lol:

I mean read the OP, it says I need a log cat, yet people still yell out there problems. I think this ROM will be my last for this device :)

So uh, when are you getting your G300?

Guest WiiSky70

I think this ROM will be my last for this device :)

LAWL . Don't say that you've done so awesome work on this device (1st Lightning 2nd Electra) , if it's the last don't throw it on the trash.

Please support it with regular updates . Maybe until Cyanogenmod 10.1 Stable comes out

This is only my opinion and i've not own an G300 yet ;)

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest kyan31

LAWL . Don't say that you've done so awesome work on this device (1st Lightning 2nd Electra) , if it's the last don't throw it on the trash.

Please support it with regular updates . Maybe until Cyanogenmod 10.1 Stable comes out

Well, its very nice of you to say that WiiSky, but your thoughts won't change my mind. Stick around here for a while and you'll know what I mean, there are a lot of people here who don't appreciate what there given for free, and I don't like that one bit.

Guest blademaster123

Well, its very nice of you to say that WiiSky, but your thoughts won't change my mind. Stick around here for a while and you'll know what I mean, there are a lot of people here who don't appreciate what there given for free, and I don't like that one bit.

I understand, I find it annoying as well, but what can you do, there will always be someone like that, but if this is your last room, you've done a terrific job with lightning and and beta 1 electra

Guest kyan31

I understand, I find it annoying as well, but what can you do, there will always be someone like that, but if this is your last room, you've done a terrific job with lightning and and beta 1 electra

Guest tillaz

lol i know how you feel...

its one of the reasons why i never made my build of AOKP for the N4 public ;)

Guest WiiSky70

lol i know how you feel...

its one of the reasons why i never made my build of AOKP for the N4 public ;)

Well if you pay for Open-Source content from developers , that does not make any sense . You could contact Paul O'Brien to make a Custom ROM Kitchen for your AOKP Build that only Modaco Premium users can pre-bake their builds.

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest kyan31

Skate :D ???

I used to have one actually, but I eventually sold it on when I got the g300. I still have my zte blade though, running CM7 :lol:

Guest colehole

I've been trying to work out the whole logcat thing but I'm not really getting very far. The guides I found were written by people who speak in machine code (massive programming guides etc). What app do people use for logcats and is it obvious what you need to do? I really what to help improve this project by sending in my crashes. The apps on play store all look like they would work but just sit there saying strating and do nothing.

Thanks

Guest tillaz

Well if you pay for Open-Source content from developers , that does not make any sense . You could contact Paul O'Brien to make a Custom ROM Kitchen for your AOKP Build that only Modaco Premium users can pre-bake their builds.

what makes no sense?

people don't pay to build AOKP,

i download the source code for free and compile it with various cherry picks / features i coded my self for personal use

https://github.com/AOKP

Guest craigibhoy

Can i transfer files from my laptop to phone using usb with this, im using cyanogenMOD 10.1 JB 4.2.2, i think its the one dazzo made and usb fromlaptop to phone don't work my K & L drives don't show up. and also has it got better battery life than mod i just mentioned. Anyway thanks this mod looks amazing and i wana try it.

Guest denzele

Well all I can say kyan31 whatever you decide to do next I personally thank you for everything you did for this phone..It just wouldn't be the same without you and the rest of the mob.

So many things learned form you ..Thank you for that.. ;)