[JB][CM10.1]★Electra ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300★ ✰UPDATED 02/05/2013✰ ★V3★

Guest kyan31

Guest nsmacd1

Can i transfer files from my laptop to phone using usb with this, im using cyanogenMOD 10.1 JB 4.2.2, i think its the one dazzo made and usb fromlaptop to phone don't work my K & L drives don't show up. and also has it got better battery life than mod i just mentioned. Anyway thanks this mod looks amazing and i wana try it.

Have you changed the USB connection type in settings/storage from MTP to Mass Storage?

Edited by nsmacd1

Guest george109

Well, its very nice of you to say that WiiSky, but your thoughts won't change my mind. Stick around here for a while and you'll know what I mean, there are a lot of people here who don't appreciate what there given for free, and I don't like that one bit.

Kyan, Just ignore those ungrateful people, You are a great developer and lots of people do appreciate your work. (Me for example). I would never be able to learn how to decompile an APK; make a DPI changer or trawl through a Logcat to find out what is wrong, and considering that you are only 14, I consider that to be amazing!

Edited by george109

Guest craigibhoy

Have you changed the USB connection type in settings/storage from MTP to Mass Storage?

I have now and it works thanks very much mate :D

Guest craigibhoy

kyan if i was to use this would i need to go back to my original ICS update as im using CM 10.1 JB 4.2.2 or can i install over this without bricking my phone ?

Guest popoyaya

I used to have one actually, but I eventually sold it on when I got the g300. I still have my zte blade though, running CM7 :lol:

Try Pac Man rom for the blade. Its faster and smoother than CM10.1 on the G300!

Guest kyan31

kyan if i was to use this would i need to go back to my original ICS update as im using CM 10.1 JB 4.2.2 or can i install over this without bricking my phone ?

You can just flash it over, use the exact same steps as when you flashed CM10.1.

Guest craigibhoy

thanks very much, it works but i don't have some of the default apps or even my camera is the a reason for it ?

Edited by craigibhoy

Guest kyan31
thanks very much, it works but i don't have some of the default apps or even my camera is the a reason for it ?

You obviously flashed it wrong, follow the exact steps on the OP. Also flash GAPPS.

Guest Redrabit

The rom this fantastic and works 100%, so I would change the email client for Email Inverted (black).

Anyone know where I can find the latest version in black?

Guest colehole

I've been trying to work out the whole logcat thing but I'm not really getting very far. The guides I found were written by people who speak in machine code (massive programming guides etc). What app do people use for logcats and is it obvious what you need to do? I really what to help improve this project by sending in my crashes. The apps on play store all look like they would work but just sit there saying strating and do nothing.

Thanks

Pretty please!

Guest popoyaya

Seems pretty fast and responsive so far but I'm only getting 3350 Antutu score with a 1190MHz overclock, whereas with CM10.1 I was getting around 4300. Any idea why?

Guest Arūnas

Hi all! Very interesting thing is happening: browser is working normally only then phone is on portrait mode. When it turns to landscape, browser stops working unfortunately...

Any ideas?

Guest kyan31
Seems pretty fast and responsive so far but I'm only getting 3350 Antutu score with a 1190MHz overclock, whereas with CM10.1 I was getting around 4300. Any idea why?

If everything seems "pretty fast and responsive", does Antutu really matter? Its just a score :P

And anyway, I get 4200 without the SD benchmark on (for an accurate test) so Antutu seems fine here :)

Guest kyan31
Hi all! Very interesting thing is happening: browser is working normally only then phone is on portrait mode. When it turns to landscape, browser stops working unfortunately...

Any ideas?

It seems to be a bug with one of my init.d scripts, I even got browser FCs a few times myself so your not the only one. I'll look into it soon as this is my daily driver, so I need it 100% stable. I would suggest using a 3rd party browser if you do get crashes.

Guest george109

It seems to be a bug with one of my init.d scripts, I even got browser FCs a few times myself so your not the only one. I'll look into it soon as this is my daily driver, so I need it 100% stable. I would suggest using a 3rd party browser if you do get crashes.

I would recommend opera mobile, it's really fast if you go settings > options > opera turbo > always on.

Edited by george109

Guest mattia107

Any ideas?

Also contacts, telephone, calendar and clock crashes when i'm on landscape mode

Guest kyan31
Also, would deleting all of the init.d scripts make boot faster? (even though it would cause other problems)

It really depends what the init.d scripts actually do.