[JB][CM10.1]★Electra ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300★ ✰UPDATED 02/05/2013✰ ★V3★

Guest kyan31

Guest kyan31

How about:

Why I'm bothering trying to answer it?

Unlike everybody else, you haven't bothered reading all the previous posts, the ready availability of "nightly updates" applies to CM10.1 R4

Patched-2 is an update to Electra ROM R3

two DIFFERENT ROMs!!

which one do you want --- fortunately, it's the end of my day here, TGIF!!

You are obviously getting everything wrong mate, he simply asked why he is getting an MD5 error, and there is nothing wrong with asking that at all. He never even mentioned CMR4 so I don't know why you making up stuff :huh:

If you don't know what's going on, or you don't know how to answer a question, just leave it. Thanks.

Guest dbaseii

Please stop confusing people, it is a bug with the OTA updater, not the ROM. You are definitely on the latest version, so just disable the OTA notifications and forget about your troubles.

Thanks

Guest dbaseii

You are obviously getting everything wrong mate, he simply asked why he is getting an MD5 error, and there is nothing wrong with asking that at all. He never even mentioned CMR4 so I don't know why you making up stuff :huh:

If you don't know what's going on, or you don't know how to answer a question, just leave it. Thanks.

Thanks for the support kyan31. I didn't need to get insulted from a "newbie"

Guest kyan31

Thanks for the support kyan31. I didn't need to get insulted from a "newbie"

Just in case you haven't flashed the patch, you can download it manually here:

Taken from the 3rd opening post

PATCH - 05/05/2013

This patch will fix the camera bug and it will correct the spelling mistake in the Electra settings. Unfortunately the camera resolution will have to stay at 640x480 for now, but maybe in the future I can work on a fix.

DOWNLOAD | Only needed on Electra V3

The OTA updater is buggy, so I always make everything available on the thread too for manual installation.

Guest NikitoGR

Great rom! This is what I was looking for!

Kyan31, for the next changelog, I suggest you to implement an entropy generator into the rom and not using a third party software by us (and some may not knowing what is that). Also if it's easy for you, to make something to swap the external memory with the internal. Personally I have flashed the link2Int 1.1 but it doesn't seem to work. I want for example to have the NFS MW installed in the internal storage, but the app keeps looking at the sd instead the internal where the necessary files are. And it's too pity that we have 2gb, and cannot use it.

Guest Cyda

I have flashed the link2Int 1.1 but it doesn't seem to work. I want for example to have the NFS MW installed in the internal storage, but the app keeps looking at the sd instead the interna

As I answered in the Link2Int thread:

You misunderstand how Link2Int works - it allows you to move the .apk files NOT the data files of a game. If you want to move the sdcard data files belonging to a game you are using wrong tool.

Try this instead: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2192122

Guest mayche89

I have available updates Electra (version V3 CMR4 - PATCHED 2) and when I try to download this, it says MD5 error, the dowloaded file is invalid. Why? :(

And I tried to patch it manually, but I still have available update.

Edited by mayche89

Guest kyan31
I have available updates Electra (version V3 CMR4 - PATCHED 2) and when I try to download this, it says MD5 error, the dowloaded file is invalid. Why? :(

Its a bug with the ota updater, just disable the notifications. I wrote that a few comments above -_-

Guest u8815-15

A recommendation to the rom? Perhaps add a system app uninstaller. It's just an idea.

Edited by u8815-15

Guest SyrupDErable

I believe it's the OTA. It's buggy.

Also a recommendation to the rom? Perhaps add a system app uninstaller. It's just an idea.

I thought the "big" improvement in Version 3 of Electra was the "fixing" of OTA updates?

Guest kyan31

I thought the "big" improvement in Version 3 of Electra was the "fixing" of OTA updates?

They are fixed, because they actually work now. Before they would always never work as the props were wrong, but now there is a 100% chance it will work. To be honest, the problem is probably my download host solid files, not the ROM at all.

P.s When did I call it a big update? Its an OTA updater dude :P

Guest kyan31

Great rom! This is what I was looking for!

Kyan31, for the next changelog, I suggest you to implement an entropy generator into the rom and not using a third party software by us (and some may not knowing what is that). Also if it's easy for you, to make something to swap the external memory with the internal. Personally I have flashed the link2Int 1.1 but it doesn't seem to work. I want for example to have the NFS MW installed in the internal storage, but the app keeps looking at the sd instead the internal where the necessary files are. And it's too pity that we have 2gb, and cannot use it.

I'm glad you like the ROM, as for the entropy idea, i'm not gonna add it as it pretty much does nothing. In the end, its probably just a placebo effect. As for the Link2int thing, read Cyda's post...

You misunderstand how Link2Int works - it allows you to move the .apk files NOT the data files of a game. If you want to move the sdcard data files belonging to a game you are using wrong tool.

Try this instead: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2192122

Guest rikard0__

Hi guys im new in this world and i think i need help!

i instal this rom now its the first time i do this! in electra rom when i go in electra updates i see one update but when i start update a error say "MD5 Error! and donwload stop! how i fix!?

sory ma bad english and TY for yr rlly nice work..

Guest BadMan PimpY

i instal this rom now its the first time i do this! in electra rom when i go in electra updates i see one update but when i start update a error say "MD5 Error! and donwload stop! how i fix!?

Why didnt you read this this thread before you installed software onto your phone, because, if you did, you wouldnt be asking this question!!!. Do you know how to use the search...?...smh!

Guest SyrupDErable

what condition is your phone in now?

can you boot at all?

Guest wappooo

Some feedback about this rom ? i want to flash in my girlfriend phone because has some bug and reboot ... i want a stable rom with useful tweaks and feature ! :D thanks for the answers ! i'm also reading the pages of this topic ..

Guest BadMan PimpY

Some feedback about this rom ? i want to flash in my girlfriend phone because has some bug and reboot ... i want a stable rom with useful tweaks and feature ! :D thanks for the answers ! i'm also reading the pages of this topic ..

This thread has 50 pages of feedback, if you are reading this topic why are you asking dumb questions before you have read it.....?

Guest SyrupDErable

This thread has 50 pages of feedback, if you are reading this topic why are you asking dumb questions before you have read it.....?

Maybe, just a guess, BECAUSE, it's gotten to 50 pages, and some people have a life, and not just a phone?

Just guessing, mind you.

Guest NikitoGR

Why didnt you read this this thread before you installed software onto your phone, because, if you did, you wouldnt be asking this question!!!. Do you know how to use the search...?...smh!

First of all search sucks here, secondly search for what? He can't spend his whole life searching for bullsh*ts like yours. You don't contribute here as I saw some of your previous posts so shut it. And something last: HE'S A NEW MEMBER!

Guest NikitoGR

Why just not answering him instead of increasing the posts thus the pages and making the things worst in the feature?

wappoo It's a great rom, with no reboots at all. You're free to flash it. It's a great and stable 10.1 rom tweaked for everyday use.

Guest BadMan PimpY

First of all search sucks here, secondly search for what? He can't spend his whole life searching for bullsh*ts like yours. You don't contribute here as I saw some of your previous posts so shut it. And something last: HE'S A NEW MEMBER!

No, the search does not suck. If you search MD5 Error the answer comes up, if go 2 pages back the answer is there...smh!

So, new members shouldnt have to read the thread with info about the rom they are about to put on their phone......wow!!!

Ps..dont swear at me again.....now we both have been told!!!!!!

Guest kyan31

Omg, I think I'm gonna cry. Are you kidding me, please read the comments literally above you as I have answered this like 500 times now.