[JB][CM10.1]★Electra ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300★ ✰UPDATED 02/05/2013✰ ★V3★

Guest kyan31

Guest george109

What's the battery life like on this ROM please?

It's OK, It is jelly bean, so the battery life is not as good as ICS or the Stock or Stock Based ROM

Guest kyan31

Well guys,

I'm sorry to say that I will stop all development for all of my ROMs completely. My one and only laptop finally died today, so I can't develop anymore. I'm not sure when I'll get a new device, and I doubt it will be soon, so don't expect anything from me for a good long while. Sorry everyone.

Guest NikitoGR

Well guys,

I'm sorry to say that I will stop all development for all of my ROMs completely. My one and only laptop finally died today, so I can't develop anymore. I'm not sure when I'll get a new device, and I doubt it will be soon, so don't expect anything from me for a good long while. Sorry everyone.

Try flashing ubuntu on the phone and work from there :P

Guest george109
Well guys,

I think this image describes what most of us are thinking... post-1000829-13702722472489_thumb.jpg

Sorry to hear about your laptop Kyan. :(

Edited by george109

Guest PCTechRoss

Kyan would be able to get another laptop quicker if some people would kindly donate to the link in his signature.

Guest kyan31

Ha, you really don't have sense of humor. :mellow: :o

How can I have a sense of humor after all that's happened? I have to give up what I love doing, and there is pretty much nothing I can do about it. There's a time and a place for certain 'jokes' so choose wisely.

Guest NikitoGR

How can I have a sense of humor after all that's happened? I have to give up what I love doing, and there is pretty much nothing I can do about it. There's a time and a place for certain 'jokes' so choose wisely.

Relax. It's not the end of the world. I have met a lot of devs that were in your position and weren't so aggressive. With one way or another you will buy a new laptop and you will continue. We are here we will not leave.

Guest kyan31

Shut up you idiot! Oh my god what is wrong with that forum? I really hate morons like you. Holy badword you are crazy! Lol I have been in so many forums and it's my first time that I meet rude people and especially devs. I speak honestly. I never had haters. That's crazy.

I want to be a little rude too. You suck man in developing roms as after 1 day of use it starts lagging and I have 80 free ram while on the 10.1 I had 180-160.

ENOUGH. I have great news for you, you won't listen me again. I will be silent. BYE!

Lol, I'd like to see you do something better. I'm doing this for free, it makes hundreds of people happy, and to be honest, I don't get much back from all the work. While I am not asking for anything, and while I don't expect anything, that is the truth. As my work is free, you can't criticise what I do. You haven't done anything for this community so you really need to shut the hell up and mind your own business.

And anyway, I use my own work as my daily driver, and it doesn't lag. In fact it has over 140mb+ with over 60 apps installed.

Edited by kyan31

Guest PCTechRoss

Lol, I'd like to see you do something better. I'm doing this for free, it makes hundreds of people happy, and to be honest, I don't get much back from all the work. While I am not asking for anything, and while I don't expect anything, that is the truth. As my work is free, you can't criticise what I do. You haven't done anything for this community so you really need to shut the hell up and mind your own business.

Wow, how rude he was.

Guest Simon O

Racist comments, abuse towards other members, and making abusive comments about this website means you've been banned, NikotoGR. Please don't come back.

It would be wise for other members to read the forum rules. And don't reply to abusive posts. Report them!

Guest BadMan PimpY

Where the heck are all the moderator's ?. Racism is a absolute no ban this freaking idiot

Thanks, i was wondering if someone else could see what this guy was doing. He was being abusive, if you said anything to him then he would accuse you of being aggressive towards him. Then he started being disrespectful towards kyan31. I wanted to say something(kyan31, said I should fall back and chill) , but I would of got banned for what I had to say to him.

Racist comments, abuse towards other members, and making abusive comments about this website means you've been banned, NikotoGR. Please don't come back.

It would be wise for other members to read the forum rules. And don't reply to abusive posts. Report them!

C'mon bro the guy had 140 post and most of them are him taking the piss in different threads. What!!, and you didnt notice!. If someone insults you what are suppose to do, just wear it....? not me....!

Anyway Thanks bro for banning the fool...Good lookin out!!

@kyan31, sorry to hear about your loss, I know what it feels like. We both live in the same endz of London nw(north weezy), ive got some mother boards which you can have, if your interested, not sure if the specs are high enough for you, you can have them for free

Guest kyan31

Thanks, i was wondering if someone else could see what this guy was doing. He was being abusive, if you said anything to him then he would accuse you of being aggressive towards him. Then he started being disrespectful towards kyan31. I wanted to say something(kyan31, said I should fall back and chill) , but I would of got banned for what I had to say to him.

C'mon bro the guy had 140 post and most of them are him taking the piss in different threads. What!!, and you didnt notice!. If someone insults you what are suppose to do, just wear it....? not me....!

Anyway Thanks bro for banning the fool...Good lookin out!!

@kyan31, sorry to hear about your loss, I know what it feels like. We both live in the same endz of London nw(north weezy), ive got some mother boards which you can have, if your interested, not sure if the specs are high enough for you, you can have them for free

Thanks for the offer, but currently I need to get all the other parts before worrying about the motherboard. Maplin are doing an awesome offer, allowing you to get a set of PC parts including the case for under £400. Its a very good offer so I'm definitely going for it :)

Guest Tentmaster

Thanks for the offer, but currently I need to get all the other parts before worrying about the motherboard. Maplin are doing an awesome offer, allowing you to get a set of PC parts including the case for under £400. Its a very good offer so I'm definitely going for it :)

Have a look at www.hardwareversand.de. Excellent value for parts there. Better than Maplin IMHO.

Guest kyan31

Have a look at www.hardwareversand.de. Excellent value for parts there. Better than Maplin IMHO.

OK, I'll check it out now. Thanks for the tip :)

Guest PCTechRoss

Novatech.co.uk

Scan.co.uk

Awesome places to get PC parts