[JB][CM10.1]★Electra ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300★ ✰UPDATED 02/05/2013✰ ★V3★

Guest kyan31

Guest tillaz

thanks for keeping the discussion restricted to discussion of the ROM, guys,

from all those NOT located in the UK

your welcome... ;)

even though i am from the "UK" what does the location of people have to do with anything ?

Guest kyan31

It's cheaper to buy a very good PC then buying a good laptop.

That's why I have decided to get a PC, I can get better specs for less, which is obviously great :lol:

Guest kyan31

Wow, these specs are amazing for only £295. Stupid question, does it come pre-built or do I have to build it myself? I don't mind if I do have to build it manually, but having pre-built would be a lot more convenient.

EDIT:

IT comes pre built, as stated below:

When you shop at Novatech, you have the peace of mind of knowing that we have been producing high-quality computer systems for over twenty five years.

Novatech's barebone bundles are assembled on the same manufacturing lines as our award-winning PCs at our Portsmouth HQ and are rigorously tested before being despatched.

Our skilled production team still assemble every bundle by hand - every unit comes with a case, power supply, processor, heatsink/fan and memory pre-installed - and are checked in detail to ensure that every component is compatible and in full working order.

Our barebone bundles are one of our best selling products and we take as much pride in them as we do in our PCs, laptops and servers.? You get free tech support for the life of the product and the reassurance that when you buy from Novatech, you get worry free computing.

£295 is an absolute bargain, so I think I'll be going for this one. Thanks for all the input guys :)

If you can find anything even better, feel free to post it here.

Edited by kyan31

Guest george109

That's why I have decided to get a PC, I can get better specs for less, which is obviously great :lol:

If you are looking for one then a good addon is myWOT, its where people rate sites, and it warns you if a site is bad. I would defiantly recommend it for everyone. I have actually been really surprised by its results! Edited by george109

Guest PCTechRoss

Wow, these specs are amazing for only £295. Stupid question, does it come pre-built or do I have to build it myself? I don't mind if I do have to build it manually, but having pre-built would be a lot more convenient.

EDIT:

£295 is an absolute bargain, so I think I'll be going for this one. Thanks for all the input guys :)

Novatech are really great, I have bought many items from them.

Guest george109

Hi. This really weird thing has just happened. The phone has stopped charging at 86%. Here is a screenshot from battery stats: post-1000829-13704744760762_thumb.jpg

Do you think my battery could be dying? Or is this normal? This is the first time this has happened.

Is it bad to keep 'topping up' the battery too? (so charging it at 90 percent for example). Thanks :)

EDIT: The phone carried on charging if I take it off the charger and then put it back on. Strange... :wacko:

Edited by george109

Guest Tentmaster

EDIT:

Thats a blooming great price. Now you can splash on a good 22-24in lcd monitor :) .

Guest tillaz

Thats a blooming great price. Now you can splash on a good 22-24in lcd monitor smile.png .

or if you already have a tv with a hdmi port you could use that and save even more money,

as well as taking the HDD out of the broken laptop for extra external storage lol

the same thing actually happened to my laptop last year... i took out the 500GB HDD and sold the laptop on ebay for £70 as spares or repairs.

Guest SyrupDErable

and on that repeated series of notes, I think it's fair to say that "useful" discussion in this topic area has come to an end, and "it's time to leave it to the children and their toys"

frankly, though, most of it died before the CM10.1 Nightlies started appearing, so, signing off from here

Guest kyan31
and on that repeated series of notes, I think it's fair to say that "useful" discussion in this topic area has come to an end, and "it's time to leave it to the children and their toys"

frankly, though, most of it died before the CM10.1 Nightlies started appearing, so, signing off from here

Lol, why are you even here :P

Guest tillaz
[/miniquote]

classic modaco leach... only interested in their self and the free stuff...

no interest in helping the person that actually created this thread with "their" problem (dead laptop)

[miniquote]"I think it's fair to say that "useful" discussion in this topic area has come to an end"

for you maybe... but not for kyan and his problem

Guest Cyda

I'm sure your contribution to this community will be sorely missed... :rolleyes:

Guest rikard0__

really good job this rom is amazing only 2 problem 3g signal drop and sound in call is bad!:/ but rlly goods nice work. ;)

congratulations

Guest kyan31
really good job this rom is amazing only 2 problem 3g signal drop and sound in call is bad!:/ but rlly goods nice work. ;)

congratulations

Thanks, once CM10.1 R5 comes out, and I get a new PC which should hopefully be soon, I'll rebase Electra, and after all my ROMs have been updated and I'm satisfied with them, I'll start compiling from source.

Guest mnupea

Thanks, once CM10.1 R5 comes out, and I get a new PC which should hopefully be soon, I'll rebase Electra, and after all my ROMs have been updated and I'm satisfied with them, I'll start compiling from source.

I dont think that it whould be an R5. I guess you should work wiz nightlies. I wish that dazz will take out a RC for all Cyanogens

Guest kyan31
I dont think that it whould be an R5. I guess you should work wiz nightlies. I wish that dazz will take out a RC for all Cyanogens

There will be an R5, Dazzozo said it himself.

Guest mnupea

There will be an R5, Dazzozo said it himself.

oh i taught that wiz the nightlies we would have a Relase Candidate. I hope one day itll be a final version ;)

Guest george109

How long does this usually load the first starting?

Not loaded over 2 hours. :(

Try flashing it again, it could be a bad flash - have you done FULL wipes - this means going to mounts and storage in CWM and formatting everything except /sdcard or /sdcard1 or /emmc (that is the internal memory)

Guest kyan31
How long does this usually load the first starting?

Not loaded over 2 hours. :(

Lol, why would you even wait that long? 10 minutes of waiting is enough :P

Anyway, make sure you have a compatible CUSTOM recovery installed, and make sure you do all the required wipes. Also make sure the zip is not corrupt, you can do this by checking the MD5 sum with the one on the opening post.

Edited by kyan31