[JB][CM10.1]★Electra ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300★ ✰UPDATED 02/05/2013✰ ★V3★

Guest kyan31

Guest jamie_w

Is anybody else having trouble downloading either this or Lightining? Ive tried to download both and it just sticks at 99% or 1sec remaining for well over half an hr.

Guest Fenomenorx

But i use cwm, it was not supposed to give any problems.

Now i instal other roms but it stuck on the huawuei logo.

You know how can i solve it?

Guest Tentmaster

Excellent rom, Kyan, but why no radio? Installed Spirit FM . but got a message "Not supported" :angry: . Any chance you could upload a radio apk as an Add-on?

Guest kyan31

Is anybody else having trouble downloading either this or Lightining? Ive tried to download both and it just sticks at 99% or 1sec remaining for well over half an hr.

My upload site is solidfiles, so it must be due to the site. I don't really want any mirrors made without my consent, but if anyone has one, PM me and i'll add it to the OP along with credit.

Guest kyan31

Excellent rom, Kyan, but why no radio? Installed Spirit FM . but got a message "Not supported" mad.gif . Any chance you could upload a radio apk as an Add-on?

I don't use FM radio at all, so I cant help you there, however spirit FM should work :unsure:

Guest kyan31

New addons:

Center clock

Uncenter clock

I haven't tried them, but they will definitely work with no risk of a bootloop. Flash them like normal.

I will also add a clear pie control tutorial as some people haven't managed to work it out :P

Edited by kyan31

Guest Tentmaster

I don't use FM radio at all, so I cant help you there, however spirit FM should work :unsure:

And to confuse me even more, News & Weather crashes. Insalled 2 versions of Spirit FM & neither worked :( :( :(

Guest kyan31

And to confuse me even more, News & Weather crashes. Insalled 2 versions of Spirit FM & neither worked sad.pngsad.pngsad.png

News and weather crashes? Can anyone else confirm this, I tried it myself and it works fine. If you need it fixed, send me a logcat.

Guest sashko69

I've downloaded this ROM twice, and both times got an error flashing in TWRP. Other ROMs flashed with no problems. What could be the reason?

Guest Hayder7

Hi Kyan,

Thanks for the great work man. Please keep up. I have just installed the rom and it looks fluid. Thank you. I have a couple of questions though;

1- I am not finding the FM radio? Is there any thing I can do to get or have you not included it?

2- Is there any solution to the voice issue on Viber?

Thanks alot :)

Guest george109

Finally, you released it :) seems like a great ROM Kyan, Great Job, and keep up the good work!

Edited by george109

Guest Filly_s

It would be nice if someone upload Electra rom and gapps somewhere else. I have huge problem with solidfiles. No matter what I try get me error 403 forbidden :(

Guest kyan31

News and weather addon doesnt work

Shows this

I can't do anything without a logcat.

I've downloaded this ROM twice, and both times got an error flashing in TWRP. Other ROMs flashed with no problems. What could be the reason?

Reboot recovery and try again, I flashed it with TWRP and it works fine. If it still isn't working, send me your MD5.

Bug: Camera doesnt respond sometime

It's because it is installed on the data/app partition, so the loading times can be a little slower. You could move it to system app, but the panorama won't work anymore. P.s it's not a bug, so don't start confusing people.

Finally, you released it :) seems like a great ROM Kyan, Great Job, and keep up the good work!

Thank you :)

Guest kyan31

It would be nice if someone upload Electra rom and gapps somewhere else. I have huge problem with solidfiles. No matter what I try get me error 403 forbidden sad.png

George is going to upload a mirror, i'll PM it to you once he's done it.

Guest nikbos

Thanks Kyan, it's great ROM, one thing is bad, it's not going to power on when alarm is on. This means I need to keep my phone on all night.

Guest kyan31

Thanks Kyan, it's great ROM, one thing is bad, it's not going to power on when alarm is on. This means I need to keep my phone on all night.

What do you mean by "on"? Do you mean the screen has to stay on, or the actual phone itself?

is any way to update cLock to the newer version?

Where is the newest version? What new features does it bring?

Edited by kyan31